+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

Captain Semper

+++THE LOST AND THE DAMNED OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_CHAOS_LATD.jpg

Welcome to the Lost and the Damned Outpost. The Lost and the Damned belong to the “Realm of Chaos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

- Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Astra Militarum:

• All units from the Renegades and Heretics list

Note: The list also specifies which Astra Militarum units from the Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Astra Militarum and from Index Imperium 2 may be used by Renegades and Heretics. However, in case of points discrepancies between Index Imperium 2 and Codex Astra Militarum, the points of the Codex will be used instead.

- Imperial Armour Index - Forces of Chaos:

• All units from the Traitor Questoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Titans list
  • All units from the Eyrine Cults
  • All units with the Dark Mechanicus keyword

- Index Chaos:

• All units from the Questor Traitoris list
  • All units from the Chaos Bastions list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++FOR THE DARK PANTHEON!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Azekai: Vow 1 (683) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (962) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (971) COMPLETE

Goreshed: Vow 1 (90)

Isinfier: Vow 1 (398)

Kevlarshark: Vow 1 (818) COMPLETE

Nemerax: Vow 1 (1,759) COMPLETE

Spafe: Vow 1 (203)

Stray: Vow 1 (500) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (250)

Tamilka: Vow 1 (3,238)

Ermm depends... how many images did you post? I think there is a limit of 25. Also there is a limit on smilies - I think it's 6. PM me if you continue to have problems.

Well I am gonna vow, but I use Black Undercoat as main colour (Fulgrim Pink layers even it out), furthermore I only chaosify vehicles a bit. I want my army to have an revolutionary and military look. If I violate any rules, I take back the vow.

I, Nemerax, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Luxon to the side of all Renegades and Slaanesh and vow to complete the following vows to liberate the galaxy of the false Emperor:

[102 PL, 1759pts]
Renegade Commander [3 PL, 30pts]: Bolt pistol [1pts], Power sword [4pts]

Renegade Enforcer [2 PL, 30pts]: Autopistol, Chainsword

Renegade Mercenaries - Renegade Marauder Squad [4 PL, 61pts]: Stalkers
Marauder Chief [11pts]: Brutal Assault weapon, Plasma pistol [5pts]
2x Marauder With Autogun [12pts]
Marauder With Special Weapon [19pts]: Plasma gun [13pts]
Marauder With Special Weapon [19pts]: Plasma gun [13pts]

Some point/troop fixes for Cultists, because they will be added to existing squads.

Renegade Cultists [6 PL, 88pts]
18x Renegade Cultist w/ Autogun [72pts]
Renegade Cultist w/ special weapon [8pts]: Heavy stubber [4pts]
Renegade Cultist w/ special weapon [8pts]: Heavy stubber [4pts]

Renegade Cultists [6 PL, 94pts]
Renegade Cultist Champion [4pts]: Autopistol & Brutal assault weapon
17x Renegade Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon [68pts]
Renegade Cultist w/ special weapon [11pts]: Flamer [7pts]

Renegade Cultists [6 PL, 94pts]
18x Renegade Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon [72pts]

Renegade Militia Squad [3 PL, 64pts]
Renegade Militia Champion [9pts]: Bolt pistol [1pts], Power sword [4pts]
Renegade Militia w/ special weapon [11pts]: Flamer [7pts]
Renegade Militia w/ Vox-caster [9pts]: Laspistol and Brutal assault weapon, Vox-caster [5pts]
6x Renegade Militia with Laspistol & Chainsword [24pts]

Renegade Militia Squad [3 PL, 64pts]
Renegade Militia Champion [9pts]: Bolt pistol [1pts], Power sword [4pts]
Renegade Militia w/ Vox-caster [9pts]: Laspistol and Brutal assault weapon, Vox-caster [5pts]
6x Renegade Militia with Laspistol & Chainsword [24pts]

20180503 185619

20180503 185611

20180503 185601

Chimera [5 PL, 109pts]: Heavy Flamer [17pts], Heavy Flamer [17pts]

Daughters of Slaanesh - Renegade Marauder Squad [8 PL, 69pts]: Murder Cultists
Marauder Chief [15pts]: Plasma pistol [5pts], Power sword [4pts]
9x Marauder With Brutal assault weapon/Laspistol [54pts]

Witch Aelves converted with Escher Ganger Weapons, will get Khorne Berzerker Swords on the back. The grey one, will finish both.

20180502 221540

Baneblade [28 PL, 528pts]: Autocannon [12pts], Demolisher cannon [40pts], Heavy Stubber [4pts], Twin heavy bolter [14pts]
2 Lascannon & Twin Heavy Bolter Sponsons [68pts]: 2x Lascannon [40pts], 2x Twin heavy bolter [28pts]

Baneblade [28 PL, 528pts]: Autocannon [12pts], Demolisher cannon [40pts], Heavy Stubber [4pts], Twin heavy bolter [14pts]
2 Lascannon & Twin Heavy Bolter Sponsons [68pts]: 2x Lascannon [40pts], 2x Twin heavy bolter [28pts]

20180503 185644

3 Super Heavies, I vow to finish all three to compensate for some Leadbelcher on two Cultist and the purple on one (Flipped the paint and made the best of it), but count them as two. Furthermore only two of them can be build as Baneblade. Long story short. I ordered one, took them three to sent one with no twisted sprues.

Edit: Worked when I used "More Reply Options". Gonna try to add the links as pictures now.
Edit2: Images should work now too.

:eek:

So many heretics... It makes me want to go for by bolter... Huge vow for the Lost & the Damned - and a very promising one on the conversion front! Well done sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I think we need to get the enforcers in here to beat our wayward kin into formation.

I think so too... Will you be joining the Lost and the Damned cause Isinfer? 

I think we need to get the enforcers in here to beat our wayward kin into formation.

I think so too... Will you be joining the Lost and the Damned cause Isinfer? 

I may be in the process of cooking something up.

mRgCIxr.jpg?1

1tjw3lw.png

Well, it looks very promising... :yes: Look forward for your vow!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Azekai, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux. I declare for the Lost and the Damned under the guidance of the Plaguefather. My regiment will be the blessed 49th Markovian armored, the 'Mad Dogs.' I vow to convert and paint a Chaos Baneblade of heretical pattern, as well as an armored sentinel and a chaos spawn. I will also pledge a unit of cultists and mutants, 10 strong each; let the galaxy shiver and retch!

Failure will see me doomed to ignominy and used as mulch in Great Nurgle's garden.

Renegade Baneblade Jagda, Ascervus pattern
This is a conversion using Shadowsword bits, extra guns and non-GW gubbins. Ideally I want it to look like a titanic German WW2 self-propelled gun festooned with spikes and corpses. Hopefully this is all right; it isn't a scratch build or anything.  
PL 30, 503 points with autocannon, baneblade cannon, demolisher cannon, twin heavy bolter and heavy stubber

Armored Sentinel
Pretty much just stuff out of the box with some extra bits stolen from a defiler.
PL 3, 57 points with chainsaw and plasma cannon

Chaos Spawn
This fella has an old dreamblade mutant as a base, but also incorporates GW parts.
2 PL, 33 points

Cultists with lasguns x10
These guys are Frostgrave cultists (fantastic kit!!) and Cadian arms and other stuff from Chaos kits.
PL 3, 50 points

Mutants with autopistols or lasguns or laspistols x10
Mostly GW stuff, couple of old Pig Iron heads.
PL 2, 40 points

68N8LMQ.jpg

I, Stray, vow to light the forges of Xana II, and dedicate the might of a Knight Castigator of House Malinax against the corpse-god. Death to the false Emperor!

May Papa Nurgle have me straight down the clap clinic with something deeply unsettling should I fail in my vow. O.o

Knight Castigator, 25PL, 500 Points.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss78/tcgfade0ut/WIN_20180509_16_34_43_Pro377_zpsbox9nukg.jpg

Thanks Dragonlover!

Hopefully we can do our Heretical Brothers and Sisters justice :)

As for a pose, I have one or two ideas for something reasonably dynamic. A lot will depend on the ladies and gents at FW sending me the sword arm that is conspicuously missing from the kit :D

Ah well. I've not had to get in touch with them before but I'm assured their customer service is really very good in such cases. There's plenty of knight to paint while I wait :)

Archived