I, Reinhard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete The Emperor's Champion & a Redemptor Dreadnought armed with a Heavy onslaught gatling cannon, a onslaught gatling cannon, a Icarus rocket pod and 2x storm bolters for a total value of 236 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear!

gallery_65134_15160_328647.jpg

Now then: "Aaah, been absolutely dying to get to these!"

While I would love to steal the credit for the assembly and conversion of these two bad boys that honour belongs rather to our very own Eberious, whom I contacted for a comission after seeing his crusade thread. A quick look should be all the explanation why, if these two somehow were not enough on their own.

EDIT: Point cost adjusted.

Edited by Reinhard

I, Reinhard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Templars of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete The Emperor's Champion & a Redemptor Dreadnought armed with a Heavy onslaught gatling cannon, a onslaught gatling cannon, a Icarus rocket pod and 2x storm bolters for a total value of 277 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear!

gallery_65134_15160_328647.jpg

Same deal as last time, my point values are from the codex, don't think they've been changed, but I don't have ready access to CA, Vigilus etc. If anyone know they're off let me know, and I'll correct them.

Now then: "Aaah, been absolutely dying to get to these!"

While I would love to steal the credit for the assembly and conversion of these two bad boys that honour belongs rather to our very own Eberious, whom I contacted for a comission after seeing his crusade thread. A quick look should be all the explanation why, if these two somehow were not enough on their own.

It's 236p currently. When in doubt just use Battlescribe. The points are only wonky a few days/weeks after release of new stuff, but half a year later there are no mistakes. ;)

Welcome Brother Casman! :woot: Good luck! 

Also congratulations to all than completed their vows and their follow-ups! And Reinhard, Eberius' conversions are truly outstanding - now it falls to you to do them justice (which, btw, I know you will). 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Brother Cristopher, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Marines Black Templars and vow to complete 1 Lieutenant with plasma pistol and lightning claw, 1 Chapter Champion, 1 Company Champion and four Company Veterans (including one with a combi-plasma and two with combi-flamers) of total value 270 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

3EHXCac.jpg

Didnt take a picture because I had to run, all the non metallic parts, including energy effects are done so far.

Also manage to gloss coat everything and put oils on the majority of the white parts of my pledge.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

The time has come...

I, Brother Quixote rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the Adeptus Astartes, Corax and the Dusk Crows.

I vow to complete a Whirlwind with Vengeance launcher and storm bolter, a Captain with jump pack, plasma pistol and power sword and a Librarian with jump pack and force axe to the total of 386 points.

This will be done on or before september 1st or I shall wear the badge of oathbreaker until the year's end.

Watch this space for photos, I'll sort them out tonight, I didn't want to miss the deadline!

sml_gallery_98774_15650_20357.jpgsml_gallery_98774_15650_845075.jpgsml_gallery_98774_15650_761028.jpg

Edited as promised. Someone has to represent the old school in sea of Primaris!

Edited by Brother Quixote

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

Can I continue to make and complete vows after the weekend until the competition ends or are there no more vows after the first month?

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

Can I continue to make and complete vows after the weekend until the competition ends or are there no more vows after the first month?

You can continue painting and re-vowing all the way until the end of the event. The cut-off date only applies to brand new participants.

Brothers! Join us! There is but 48 hours left. You know you have boxes of models in need of paint. I challenge each of you, look through your collection. If you can’t find a single squad, a single tank, a single character, then be clear of doubt. But should you find bare plastic, rejoice, join us, vow your model, and load your brushes that you might expand your display shelf and reduce the amount of boxes you have collecting dust.

Update on my vow, I’ve attached the grav plates. Anti grav plates?

Question for you all, I added some nulin oil to the metal parts, and on the grav/anti grav plates they did this. What should I do?

9KSBX9b.jpg

Update on my vow, I’ve attached the grav plates. Anti grav plates?

Question for you all, I added some nulin oil to the metal parts, and on the grav/anti grav plates they did this. What should I do?

9KSBX9b.jpg

I’m not sure what you can do about it now, sorry but the way to prevent it next time is varnish. Before you use nuln oil coat your metallic paint in either matt (my preference) or satin varnish. Makes the black wash go on much smoother.

-= VOW TWO =-

I Halandaar rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete the below listed units on or before September 1st, 2019, for a total of 1399 Points. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

• Lias Issodon
  • Captain in Phobos Armour (MC Instigator Bolt Carbine, Bolt Pistol, Combat Knife, Camo Cloak)
  • Librarian in Phobos Armour (Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, Camo Cloak)
  • Lieutenant in Phobos Armour (MC Occulus Bolt Carbine, Bolt Pistol, Combat Knife, Grav Chute)
  • 10 Infiltrators with Helix Adept (Marksman Bolt Carbines)
  • 10 Infiltrators with Helix Adept (Marksman Bolt Carbines)
  • 5 Scouts (Storm Bolter, Power Fist, Heavy Bolter, Boltguns, Camo Cloaks)
  • 8 Reivers (Heavy Bolt Pistols, Combat Knives, Grav Chutes)
  • 3 Suppressors (Accelerator Autocanons, Grav Chutes)
  • 3 Eliminators (Bolt Sniper Rifles, Bolt Pistols, Camo Cloaks)

-=VOW TWO COMPLETE=-

gallery_84244_14462_201962.jpg

gallery_84244_14462_228519.jpggallery_84244_14462_85072.jpg

Vow Complete

I, Khornehunter57x, have risen to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Ultramarines Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes and have successfully completed my vow of one Land Raider.

gallery_45382_4545_34740.jpg
More pics:
Hidden Content

gallery_45382_4545_6342.jpg
gallery_45382_4545_188643.jpg
gallery_45382_4545_22753.jpg
gallery_45382_4545_47892.jpg
gallery_45382_4545_112022.jpg
gallery_45382_4545_63545.jpg

Thought for the day: Success is commemorated, failure merely remembered.

Getting in just before the deadline!

I, Cadorn, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Astartes and vow to complete one Astartes Captain with Jump Pack, Thunder Hammer, and Storm Shield of total value 124 points (I think) on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. For the Glory of Dorn and Mankind!

smashcap1

Edited by cadorn