+++Deathwatch Outpost+++

+++DEATHWATCH OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_107784.png

Welcome to the Deathwatch Outpost. Deathwatch belongs to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units:

· Codex: Deathwatch

· Codex: Imperial Knights

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Adeptus Astartes:

o All units with the <Chapter> Keyword

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM

As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Deathwatch will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS

Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++DEATH TO THE XENOS!+++

gallery_48988_15465_107784.png

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS (alphabetical order):

AdmirableGoal: Vow 1 (671)

Azaiel: Vow 1 (279) COMPLETE

Brother Cambrius: Vow 1 (88) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (150) COMPLETE

Chris521: Vow 1 (280) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (360) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (126) COMPLETE

KJB: Vow 1 (87)

Mr4Minutes: Vow 1 (303) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (339) COMPLETE

Of the night: Vow 1 (289) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (195) COMPLETE

our_baz: Vow 1 (364) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (303)

Sviar: Vow 1 (98) COMPLETE

I Chris521 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and vow to complete Veteran kill team of total value 280 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

7u8r4Ka.jpg?2

Q8elNtE.jpg?1

oNMQWst.jpg?1

Bit of a funny Veteran loadout, but these guy are meant for kill team.  They will be my experimental batch batch once the new contrast paint come out.  I've got another 30 ready to paint after I get these done.

I "Of the night" rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and vow to complete a Leviathan Dreadnought of total value 289 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_63725_13961_144936.jpg

Last year I attempted to do too many things in one vow and suffered from burn out. This lead to some unfortunate failures. This year that will not happen. The plan is to break things up and actually accomplish something. So, here is my first vow for the ETL VII:

I, Mr4Minutes, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DeathWatch, and the glorious armies of the Devine Emperor, and vow to complete this Levisthan Drednaught, armed with two Storm Cannon Arrays and two Heavy Flamers, total value of 303 points, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_14468/med_gallery_105520_14468_164910.jpeg

Well, as others have mentioned I bit of more than I could chew last time. This time we´ll start with a lesser amount.

I Azaiel rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the The Deathwatch and vow to complete a Watch Captain and a Veteran Kill team of total value 279 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

KRHc3f9.jpg

SboUb8f.jpg

Excellent! Good luck Azaiel - the Deathwatch is making its presence felt! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

​Oh, go on then....

I, KJB, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and vow to complete a Watch Captain with Storm Bolter and Relic Blade (87 points according to Battlescribe) on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

I haven't painted in about 6 years, so I'll start small....

And see what these new contrast paints are like!

Hmm, room for a new Mod to don the black (and red in this case as you will see below) for this event? :smile.:

I, "Brother Cambrius" rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and vow to complete a Primaris Watch Captain of total value 88 points in the colours of the Legio B&C, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_26154_4148_631377.jpg

Now to work out which DIY Chapter this one is from, never painted Primaris before...

Also my Brothers and Sisters, please do participate as well in the Mark of the Liber if you can! Would be great to see you in my old home of the LIBER. :biggrin.:

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

First vow here we go.

I our_baz rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the The Deathwatch and vow to complete a Razorback (w/twin las), Ven Dreadnought (w/Plasma Cannon and H Flamer) and Watch Captain (w/ JP and TH) 364 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_72518_14717_29961.jpg

Progress on my Deathwatch Captain from the Space Wolves....

Removed the arm from the Artemis model

gallery_576_15528_13309.jpg

Started trimming a Frost blade from the old Space Wolf upgrade kit to fit to Artemis's original sword arm as my Relic Blade

gallery_576_15528_15234.jpg

Just got to wait for the UPS man to bring these beauties from Shapeways

gallery_576_15528_997.jpg

Man that kitbash looks sublime, KJB! I might try a similar style if I get an Artemis model in the long distant future.

No progress on my end as of yet, but I have decided which DIY chapter of mine my Primaris Captain shall originate from.

Cambrius