+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

+++THE LOST AND THE DAMNED OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_221592.png

Welcome to the Lost and the Damned Outpost. The Lost and the Damned belong to the “Realm of Chaos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

· Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Renegades and Heretics list

Note: The list also specifies which Astra Militarum units from the Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Astra Militarum and from Index Imperium 2 may be used by Renegades and Heretics. However, in case of points discrepancies between Index Imperium 2 and Codex Astra Militarum, the points of the Codex will be used instead.

· Index: Renegade Knights (Chapter Approved 2018)

· Blackstone Fortress: All the non-Marine entries
· Imperial Armour Index - Forces of Chaos:

o All units with the Heretic Astartes keyword

o All units from the Chaos Titans list

· Index Chaos:

o All units from the Chaos Bastions list

· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++FOR THE DARK PANTHEON!+++

I, DuskRaider, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Renegades and Heretics and vow to complete 2 x Armiger Warglaives and 1 x Dominus Valiant of House Makabius of total value 942 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll get pics later, but you've all seen the Armigers before on my thread. With a concentration on Titanicus for some time now (and continuing) they've languished in WIP hell for months. Time to remedy this.

The Valiant is still in the box, I've been collecting various bits for the build off and on for a while now so it's time to see if my vision can see reality.

Pics will come at some point.

Edit: Points correction

Edited by DuskRaider

I am glad you are holding up this Outpost.!

I was very close to vote a small Patrol Detachment, despite my big vow for the CSM this year, to get things rolling.

Hello all, I did my vow for CSM last year, but I have more unpainted Renegades and Heretics than I do CSM so I'll for for R&H this year. Here's my vow:

I Tallarn Commander rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Renegades and Heretics and vow to complete 1 Enforcer with power sword, 1 Renegade Commander with power sword, and 2 squads of Disciples (each with 10 Disciples, lascannon, meltagun) of total value 251 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

And here are some images:

1 of the Disciple Squads

gallery_88062_14499_161637.jpg

The other Disciple squad. You can also see my Enforcer at the left back, he's the chap with the hood and flail.

gallery_88062_14499_60246.jpg

One of my rank and file troopers

gallery_88062_14499_113.jpg

Bug-Eyed dude will be my Renegade Commander

gallery_88062_14499_52217.jpg

One of my Disciple lascannon teams

gallery_88062_14499_47549.jpg

And a Disciple Champion

gallery_88062_14499_48919.jpg

This should be fun! I really enjoyed watching everyone's progress during last year's ETL!

Renegades and Heretics, "Hell's Horde!"

Edited by Tallarn Commander

Good to see the LatD making an appearance - and a strong one at that! I guess it's going to be interesting to watch how the LatD vs. Daemons match will play out this year...

Good luck to both, and hopefully more will join! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not a thing. I'm still finishing up some Titanicus stuff right now. Once I'm done with that I'll start up with this.

Well, there might be something for Titanicus after the ETL - so maybe you want to save your appetite! :)

C'mon, let's see more LatD joining! The Loyalist Guard is doing quite well I'll have you know!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I guess the following is even more appropriate for the tentacly folks down here:

My fellow brethren and sisterspawns of Chaos, hear my call: Sludge City must fall!

For those unfamiliar with the event: the Battle for Sludge City is a painting event in the Necromunda forum, still going until July 13th. You can pledge models for your faction of choice in different locations, thus gaining influence over them once you have painted your models. The faction with most painted models per location wins that one - winning two locations plus the Settlement one wins the campaign.

That said: Chaos Cults are a faction, and you can help winning Sludge City for the forces of the Dark Gods! There are two ways you could help:

1. You pledge some models appropriate for a Chaos Cult without tying them into your ETL vow(s). Even a single model will help!
  2. You have some still unpainted cultists or a Chaos Spawn in your ongoing ETL vow, or plan to pledge some in your next vow and can finish them before July 13th - in this case you could also pedge them for the Necromunda event!

In either case you would head over to the BfSL thread, make your pledge with any number of (at most primed) Chaos Cult models and have them painted and posted there before or on July 13th. Appropriate models are anything that looks like a chaos cultist, plus Chaos Spawns.

As for an overarching strategy: you would help most if you send your cultists to The Settlement - this is where the final fight will take place, this is where competition is fiercest. Chaos already has a foothold in the Drinking Hole and the Old Ruins, you could support those as well. And if you feel like betraying the traitors: feel free to pledge for another faction. :wink:

All right all of you LatD, let's see some more recruits coming your way! We're halfway into the recruiting period already!

NOTE: Later today will be the cut-off of the second weekly update. If you want your vow/completion to be included, hurry up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!