+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Ultramarines Strategium+++

I emperors immortals answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1. Cato Sicarius (counts-as) 200
  2. Command Squad with Razorback - (champion, standard bearer, 2x storm shields, 2x power weapons, lascannon and twin-linked plasma gun, dozerblade, extra armour, hunter-killer, storm-bolter) 320
  3. 2x Dreadnoughts - (twin-linked lascannons, missile launcher, extra armour) 320
  4. 2x Tactical Squads with Razorbacks (melta bombs, storm bolter, power fist, lascannon, flamer, lascannon and twin linked plasma gun, dozerblade, extra armour, hunter-killer, storm-bolter) 670
  5. Predator Annhilator (Dozer Blade, Extra Armour, Hunter-Killer Missile, Lascannons, Storm Bolter, Twin-Linked Lascannons) 205
  6. Land speeder Typhoon (Typhoon launcher, multi-melta) 100
  7. Chef Librarian Tigurius (counts as) 230

from Codex:Space Marines of total value 2245 pts. on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to the Shields of Myrmidon and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end

This is it brothers; as proud successors of the Novamarines lineage i'm officially pledging my Shields to the UM forum. Luckily ive assemble and primed the models already, though I must admit it totals more than I had thought smile.png

Now this is what I call a mega vow! Well done emperors immortals and good luck! With this vow the contribution of the UMs to the Codex cause rises materially!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Greatcrusade08 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow
to complete 3 squads of ten space marine scouts with a heavy bolter and a squad of ten space marine scouts, with an aegis defence line with quadgun from Codex: Space Marines of total value of 690pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ultramarines and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I bjoluemblem answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Legion of the Damned models, one with a flamer; a Razorback with a Lascannon and TL Plasma Gun and a Dozer Blade; and a Stormraven with a Multimelta and TL Assault Cannon from Codex: Space Marines of total value of 380 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ultramarines and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Link http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/8572-etl-ii/

I've got most of the LotD past the ETL start point, but these few guys are in.

I karden00 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1) Librarian Epistolary \Lysandros' in TDA Armor with stormsheild = 190, 2) Tactical Squad 'Constantius' with 10 members, armed with a lascannon, plasma gun, and combi plasma = 200 3) Sternguard Veteran Squad 'Hasta' with ten members, each armed with combi weapons = 300 4) Ironclad Dreadnaught 'Anastasios' with two hunter killer missiles, 2 heavy flamers, ironclad assault launchers, =185

from Codex: Space Marines of total value 875 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Ultramarines and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

And here we go. I listed combi weapons up there because although the Codex lists them as combi-flamers, meltas or plasmas, they are equal in points and frankly I probably wont decide until I start building. Hope its not a problem. I will be doing a WIP thread, but I wont have any pics up for a week or so.

Cant wait to bring Courage and Honor to ETL!!!

FOR GUILLIMAN!!!!

Thanks for the push, toxichobbit!

@ gc08: I have made the amendment - please edit your vow accordingly. Please keep in mind though that come Friday there will no further adjustments to the first or any subsequent vows (unless it's a fine tuning thing). If you want to add something, this has to be pledged in a new vow. This is to avoid having people by-pass the 5 vow limit...

@ karden00: Welcome to the ETL! As long as there is no change in points feel free to tool up your marines to your preference.

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I karden00 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1) Librarian Epistolary \Lysandros' in TDA Armor with stormsheild = 190, 2) Tactical Squad 'Constantius' with 10 members, armed with a lascannon, plasma gun, and combi plasma = 200 3) Sternguard Veteran Squad 'Hasta' with ten members, each armed with combi weapons = 300 4) Ironclad Dreadnaught 'Anastasios' with two hunter killer missiles, 2 heavy flamers, ironclad assault launchers, =185

from Codex: Space Marines of total value 875 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to [insert Chapter/Legion/Warband/Regiment] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

And here we go. I listed combi weapons up there because although the Codex lists them as combi-flamers, meltas or plasmas, they are equal in points and frankly I probably wont decide until I start building. Hope its not a problem. I will be doing a WIP thread, but I wont have any pics up for a week or so.

Cant wait to bring Courage and Honor to ETL!!!

FOR GUILLIMAN!!!!

Thanks for the push, toxichobbit!

Np dude. And that's an impressive vow you've got there, good luck with it :).

Yep. Assuming same format for round two:

I bjoluemblem answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 bikers, two with melta guns; 9 assault marines, with a flamer, and a sergeant with a power fist, melta bombs, and storm shield; and a command squad with a banner, plasma gun, and a champion with a power sword and storm shield from Codex: Space Marines of total value 547 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ultramarines and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Unless recommended otherwise, I'll tack these onto my preexisting WIP posts.

I hope to get the majority of my first vow done in the next day or so (baring family emergencies etc). I've already got my next vow (more or less) ready, including one that I thought I wouldn't be able to vow for ETL! happy.png

Archived