+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Vow 2

I, Lord Thørn, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete four masters of the Warp from Codex Chaos Space Marines, of total value 623 points, on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Shadow Wolves' Warband and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Tzeentch Chaos Sorceror - Thørn the Impetuous (177)

Terminator Armour

Mark of Tzeentch (Shield)

2 extra mastery levels

Power Weapon

Spell Familiar

Slaanesh Chaos Sorceror - Aelfnodh the Bold (125)

Additional Mastery Level

Mark of Slaanesh

Gift of Mutation

Jump Pack (Wings)

Nurgle Warpsmith - Wieland Foehammer (170)

Mark of Nurgle

Black Mace

Khorne Dark Apostle - Rickolf Rabble-Rouser (150)

Mark of Khorne

Axe of Blind Fury

gallery_77459_12048_7006.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_99215.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_70478.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_101894.jpg

All,

These are the Champions of Chaos from last year who helped lead us to victory, but have not joined our Cause as of yet:

• Aspiringchaoschampion – Last active Feb 19th 2016
  • Brother Kortmer – Last active today
  • Castellan Cato – Active Yesterday
  • ChaosRising – Last Active April 3rd 2016
  • CrusaderRaven- Last active September 03 2015
  • ForceMajeure – Last active August 09 2015
  • Malisteen – Last active TODAY!
  • Navigator98 – Last active August 09 2015
  • Oreaper84 – Last active March 15 2016
  • Radagast's Raiders – Last active September 2015
  • Scribe – Last active May 23 2016
  • Thamier – Last active today!
  • Thousand Eyes – Last active June 02 2016
  • Wooly Pammeth- Last active June 1st 2016.

If you know these individuals find out if we can twist their arm to help our forces once again in this Black Crusade! 

Also it should be pointed out that the following individuals have declared for other forums:

• Aeternas,
  • Ancient Helveticus
  • oldschoolsoviet

There were a number whose names may have changed since last year, or been removed from the forum these names have been not been listed. 

Also I would like to mention the following are the chaos cchampions who said they would join our cause in the roll call list that we had before the event, who have yet to join!

• 40kchris
  • Castellan Cato
  • Exessus
  • Ifhoule
  • Lucio
  • Pariah Mk.231
  • Thamier
  • Thedarkprincesnun

If your on this list, or the one before this one… You have a week to Vow! Please do! Even if it is very small. 

I'll contact everyone in the list right before this post, plus 

• Brother Kortmer – Last active today
  • Castellan Cato – Active Yesterday
  • ChaosRising – Last Active April 3rd 2016
  • Malisteen – Last active TODAY!
  • Oreaper84 – Last active March 15 2016
  • Scribe – Last active May 23 2016
  • Thamier – Last active today!
  • Thousand Eyes – Last active June 02 2016
  • Wooly Pammeth- Last active June 1st 2016.

Great work Uveron!

EDIT: I have contacted everyone. There are no account names for Exessus, Ifhoule, and Thedarkprincerun.

Thanks for reminding me guys! School is winding down now, so I should have time to paint.  So heres little vow #1!

I, Castellan Cato, accept the challenge of the ETL and vow to complete the following:

1 Renegade Knight (Paladin) for 375 points.

For chaos!!!

http://i.imgur.com/8ABCH5k.jpg

Well done brothers! That's just like when Steve rocked in early, like hey what's up guys then BOOM

I finished my predator dudesman. His name is Verlictor the Unmasked. The Truth between the Shadows. The Way between Places. Or Some Suchity.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y400/jimbo196/89204B7D-1E87-4587-A401-AF81A4C884C5_zpsx8jv6bko.jpg

Second vow !

From IA13 Renegade & Heretics list, I vow to paint a Sons of Sek force composed of :

Renegade command squad : 1 lascannon, Command net Vox, Arch-demagogue with Carapace armor, Bolt pistol and Power fist : 92pts
1 Renegade Enforcer : Carapace armour, Power sword : 45pts
10 Disciples : Vox caster, Plasma gun, Krak grenades : 110pts

247pts

http://i.imgur.com/NzkI9R2.jpg

EDIT: I have contacted everyone. There are no account names for Exessus, Ifhoule, and Thedarkprincerun.

The names are misspelled. I contacted Excessus and a dozen other people last sunday. Some didn't answer some said no, for a number of reasons. Excessus said he would join us after he figured out his vow. He knows that June 15 is the deadline for first vows.

Ok, I'm in. I'm struggling to find quality painting time lately, but I'll do my best and should be able to put together a few hundred points.

I'll reply with a vow before the deadline.

I hadn't forgotten!

Just wrapped up with all the important school stuff this week and I'll finally have some time to finish the GS on 4 Tzeentch heralds on disks.  Which should be completely doable before August 15th.  I should be getting the vow, and pics, up tomorrow or Monday.

I greg0985, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Kytan Daemon Engine from IA 13 on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Legions of Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

1 Kytan, 525pts.

med_gallery_79488_10731_322595.jpg

My paints seem to be taking an exceptionally long time to dry today, probably due to the weather. Its very cold and wet here this week. But I have finished all the conversion work and my vow is laid out before me all ready for paint. I'm just waiting on a press mold to dry, and i will need some acetone to strip typhus. 

So maybe two weeks and i'll be done. 3 weeks tops with all the bells and whistles. This is going to be a good week for me :)

Vow number 1

I the dark princes Nun vow in the name of the warmaster to complete the following units. Success will bring glory to the Black Legion and failure will see me wear the mark of the Oath breaker until next year

1 Chaos Lord with Plasma Pistol and Murder sword VoTLW 120 points

1 Chaos Lord with Spine Shiver Blade Plasma Pistol VoTLW 115 points

3 Chaos Bikers with 2 Melta Guns votlw 93

3 Hellbrutes with Multi Melta Power Fist 300

3 Chaos Terminators 1 With Combi Plasma Power Fist 1 with Combi Plasma Chain Fist Champion with Combo Plasma power axe votle 143

For a grand total of 771 points

gallery_86983_12108_217551.jpg

Awesome progress, Gang!

@ Vesper: Another Vow from Vesper! WOOO

@ Castellan Cato: Great to have you among us, Cato! And taking it easy with the Knights is a smart strategy. thumbsup.gif

@ Iron Skull Mask: Awesome. I think if a few of us continue our recruiting efforts, we can close the gap with the HH team.

@ Brother Kortmer: All points are welcome, buddy! It's just great you're invested in our team. Mkae sure you vow something you're certain you can finsih in a couple weeks. There's always room to vow some more points.

@ 40KChris: That sounds like a great vow, buddy! Looking forward to it, and to the miniatures it produces! thumbsup.gif

@ Warmsith Gorrched: Post some updates here as well, especially of finished models!

@ SlaveToDarkness: You're a crazy machine, dude.

@ greg0985: Yes! That's a great vow and duuuuuuude! What an awesome Kytan conversion. Excellent work!

@ BrotherJim: Try to invest in a hairdryer. It's my go-to tool to speed drying time.

@ Thedarkprincethirsts: Another awesome vow in! Good work, buddy! Looking forward to seeing those mini's appear in the stream smile.png

Alright, I too have an offering to make: Azhek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons.

More pics, including of Ahriman amongst his Thousand Sons brothers and a picture of a greater Daemon of Puzziwuzz invading my photobooth, here in my WIP.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Thousand%20Sons/temporary_zpsnmeyxx0h.jpg

EDIT: Fixed hyperlink.

In addition, guys, I want to address something else about our team: we have some very brave new souls among us, who have vowed some very hefty points.

I'm talking about Filkarion (3000 pts), Leonite, (1497 pts), Madkid523 (1161 PTS), Reayonix (1426 pts), and Undeadsoldier (3000 pts). who together account for about 11% of our total points. I think we owe it to them as a chaotic community to invest in them as they have invested in us as a whole.

So let's visit their WIP blogs, comment there, PM them, and spurr them on! We're in this together, so we should really make an effort to motivate and inspire our recent recruits!

Edit: I've added links to their WIP threads, and if they don't have one yet, to their profiles (I have commented on their WiPs to encourage their progress, and if they don't have a WIP yet, I've PMd them to encourage them to start one). Undeadsoldier actually has a Blog somewhere, and has made some excellent progress so far. I've asked him too to share his progress in a B&C WiP thread. smile.png

Archived