+++Aeldari Outpost+++

Captain Semper

+++AELDARI OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_XENOS_Aeldari.jpg

Welcome to the Aeldari Outpost. The Aeldari belong to the “Xenos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units: 

- Codex Craftworlds: All units

- Codex Drukhari: All units

- Index Xenos 1:

• All units from the Harlequins list
  • All units from the Ynnari list

- Imperial Armour Index – Xenos:

• All units with the “Aeldari” keyword

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++DEATH TO THE MON KEIGH !+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Brother Chaplain Kage: Vow 1 (290)

Brother Dallo: Vow 1 (123) COMPLETE

Boytoy: Vow 1 (402)

Bryan Blaire: Vow 1 (140)

Calyptra: Vow 1 (140) COMPLETE

Lord Asvaldir: Vow 1 (269)

Marshal Wolfhart: Vow 1 (224)

Micahwc: Vow 1 (465)

Papewaio: Vow 1 (718) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (374)

Shard of Magnus: Vow 1 (347)

Vel'Cona: Vow 1 (47) COMPLETE

I, Papewaio, accept the dance of E TENEBRAE LUX in the guise of the Harlequins of the Aeldari forum and vow to complete 2 Shadowseers, a Troupe Master with fusion pistol and embrace, a Solitaire, a Death Jester and a Troupe consisting 9 players with a fusion pistol, 2 neuro disruptors, 2 caresses, an embrace and 2 kisses of total value 718 points on or before August 1st, 2018. A complete performance is its own reward, but failure will doom my soul to Slaanesh (and the Badge of the Oathbreaker) until the year-end.

Woohoo!

med_gallery_54681_14477_159693.jpg

Only one vow for Aeldari? I was hoping to see at least a few more right out of the gate. Anyway...

I, Brother Chaplain Kage, accept the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Aeldari forum and vow to complete Phoenix Lords Jain Zar and Karandras of total value 290 points on or before August 1st, 2018. A complete performance is its own reward, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here's current pics of them. 

vPCrPt9.png

ttMdac5.png

AT LONG LAST:

I, Vel'Cona, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Aeldari (Eldar for we old crows :P) and vow to complete five (5) Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors of total value 47 points on or before August 1st, 2018.  Success will bring me unending bliss in the pained faces of my opposition while failure will doom me to a slow excruciation at the hands of the Haemonculi.  I'll also wear a Badge of the Oathbreaker until year end, which will cause equal suffering at the hands of the Frater :lol:

ETL Vow #1

It's been a while, but I'm hoping to get back to some proper hobby time again.

I, Brother Dallo, accept the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Aeldari forum and vow to complete one Archon with Huskblade and a five man Warrior Squad with a blaster of (I believe) total value 123 points on or before August 1st, 2018. A complete performance is its own reward, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

This will represent the start of a new army for myself.

sHPuBSc.jpg?1

I'll have to see if I can take better pictures for the finished models.

Dallo

@ micahwc: Dude. Holy carp, those are BEAUTIFUL. 

Does anyone have any tips for attempting motley on 'quins? Other than steady hands and patience. I figure those might be important. 

micahwc, nice work in such a short time! Are you going to do another vow?

Meanwhile, my glacial work pace keeps on inching forwards with the upper legs on Karandras done. 

Hd9zEr5.png

I'm happy with how they came out, but the one lower leg I did a couple of days ago looks too large to me now so I'll need to tear off the GS, shave down plastic leg some, and then try again. 

It's been a while, but I'm hoping to get back to some proper hobby time again.

I, Brother Dallo, accept the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Aeldari forum and vow to complete one Archon with Huskblade and a five man Warrior Squad with a blaster of (I believe) total value 123 points on or before August 1st, 2018. A complete performance is its own reward, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

This will represent the start of a new army for myself.

I'll have to see if I can take better pictures for the finished models.

Dallo

Hey Dallo, good to see you again! And fighting for the Xenos too! And Drukhari... Great stuff! Good luck mate! :thumbsup:

@ BCK: Glacial rate or not, the result is pretty rewarding! Keep going!

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Aeldari to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Boytoy: cheers mate, that makes it seem (slightly) less intimidating.

Small WIP shot, but I still need to finish the black and do the weapons and details before trying my hand at the hard stuff.

med_gallery_54681_14477_372235.jpg

With my final semester coming to a close it's finally time to get in on some ETL action! Finally a good year for me to get in on ETL, gonna have plenty of time in June/July for hobbytime. I'll start with a modest vow and hopefully do two big vows for June/July. 

I, Lord Asvaldir, accept the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the glory of the Drukhari and vow to complete two raiders and 5 haywire scourges for a total points value of 269 on or before August 1st, 2018. A complete performance will strengthen the Dark City, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

https://imgur.com/a/1ryaIYF

I, Shard of Magnus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Aeldari and vow to complete Drazhar, Asurmen, and one wrack unit with ossefactor for a total points value of 347 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory while failure will doom me to once more wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until redeemed.

Hidden Content

gallery_70556_14545_6567.jpggallery_70556_14545_10004.jpg

Archived