+++ The Hunt for the Fallen +++

Grotsmasha

And because Grotsmasha reminded me of this today:

Job's done:

I, Gederas, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the 1404 points below on or before Sept 1st, 2019.
  • Land Raider Crusader (with Multi-Melta) [Captain before you ask, that model was put in a strip bath, but that's all that came off. I think whoever painted this thing used something good, because the paint that's on there is not coming off :laugh.:]
  • Librarian in Terminator Armour
  • Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour
  • Deathwing Apothecary
  • Deathwing Champion
  • Deathwing Ancient
  • Relic Deredeo Dreadnought (Hellfire Plasma Cannonade, Aiolos Missile Launcher)
  • Apothecaries x3
  • Techmarine
  • Primaris Intercessors x5 (Bolt Rifle)
  • Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought (Dreadnought Inferno Cannon, Dreadnought Combat Weapon, Heavy Flamer)

ftHrvAl.jpg

HVuJkN6.jpg

z3BRxij.jpg

gallery_48988_15465_647565.png

EVENT SUMMARY

Well done Brothers of the Deathwing, our Hunt has been successful, with an outstanding mythical Completion rate of 100%. We managed completed 30 units, comprising of 64 models. Whilst Darnok has yet to officially wrap up the March of the Fallen's event and tally their points, I have them at a maximum potential of 17 points, putting us an almost 2 to 1 Victory.

Ready the Interrogation Cells, there's a few long "chats" to be had, and some repentance to be heard....

gallery_48988_15493_11529.png

Wear it with pride Brothers,

Almagor - 1x Venerable Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Angel of Solitude - 1x Venerable Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Gederas - 1x Landraider Crusader, Librarian in TDA, Interrogator Chaplain in TDA, Deathwing Champion, Apothecary, and Ancient, Relic Deredeo Dreadnought, Chaplain Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Grand Master Belial - 1x Deathwing Squad - Vow - Completion

GreyRavenC - 1x Deathwing Squad - Vow - Completion

Grotsmasha - 3x Deathwing Masters, Deathwing Champion, Deathwing Apothecary, 1x Cataphractii Squad, 4x Deathwing Squads - Vow - Completion

Isual - 1x Contemptor Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Lostrael - 1x Relic Contemptor Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Master Ciaphas - 1x Deathwing Apothecary, 1x Deathwing Ancient - Vow - Completion

Raychu - 1x Deathwing Squad - Vow - Completion

Shaneos - 1x Relic Doredeo Dreadnought - Vow - Completion

Zujura - 1x Deathwing Apothecary, 1x Cataphractii Squad - Vow - Completion

Your hunt might be over, and it might feel like victory to you now. It is but shadows you have been rushing, for we will return!

*Loud screams from 'Tea Room 42' *

Oh, be quiet you, we'll continue in a moment. Sorry about that Darnok, you were saying? You'll return? Splendid! Not too soon though, I'm afraid we're completely booked for the foreseeable future. We'll let you know when the current occupants have expired and the lodgings have been scrubbed. Now, if you'll excuse me, we have guests to entertain.

*Walks back into the room, more screams are heard.*

It was an enjoyable event, so thanks for the motivation to paint Terminators, Darnok. We'll have to do this again sometime :biggrin.: