+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

It did for me last year. I ended doing 3600 pts and having a blast. I hope and predict you'll have that experience this year. Just get started early and keep working. :)

I will lend what time and power I have to bring glory the Blood Angels. 

I ChapelXIII answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Astorath, 6 Death Company and drop pod, A sanguinary priest (ump pack), and a Sanguinary Guard Squad(banner, 2 axes) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 770 points on or before August 15th.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Sanguine Blades (and their Blood Angel brethren) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275544-chapelxiii-sanguine-blades-vow/

I, Soups, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and
vow to complete [1 kitbashed Mephiston, 3 attack bikes w/ multimelta, 1 Furioso dreadnought with magna grapple and frag cannon, Drop pod for said dreadnought, 10 death company w/ bolters, 2 Librarians (with magnetic backpacks) with jump packs] from Codex: Blood Angels of total value [1025 points] on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to The Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end

Less models as last year, yet almost the same points. Lets hope I can get some money rounded up for more simple green and red paint. I have 3 predators, 3 baals, and 1 vindicator needing some repaint love. That would be a awesome vow #2.

EDIT: ETL stuff

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/252954-blood-angels-reborn-new-paint/

I Gogmagog answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two razorbacks, 2 five man assault squads, One Librarian and one Chaplain to approx 610 pts  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

This is my first one so, ill get some pics up of the sprues and stuff, as soon as I can.

Im preparing a vow myself, and i have about 1500-2000 points comming in the mail! I wonder tho, if you will aprove my sternguards, and a stormraven as well.. The sternguards have been primed, and with a single base red colour, nothing else. The raven is primed black, and have red wings.. nothing else there either. Will this be okay to include in my vow?

I did read in the rules, where it said early stages of painting if i recall correct, so i hope this will be fine as well!

I have about one and a half week before my examn, and then i have 3 months free! So i will be getting my painting on then, and i will deffinatly do my part for our brotherhood!

I the Mad Greek answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Furioso Dreadnought with Magna Grapple, Frag Cannon, Blood Fist, and Meltagun, and one Furioso Librarian Dreadnought from Codex Blood Angels of total value of 315 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Bulls Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Learned my lesson from last year.  Smaller vow, but more vows - instead of 1 big one like last year.  More units on the table for assembly and future Vows.  Good luck to all.

Mad Greeks WIP

I Brother Tzenes answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two Regular Assault Squad (5 man and 6 man) with Meltagun and Powerfist (2, 1 for each squad), and two Razorbacks one with Twin-linked Lascannon, one Twin-linked Assault Cannon and Extra-Armor from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of at least 483 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

First one is small, but I've never painted before so I have no idea how long it will take.

WIP thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275570-malakim-rotzkh-wip/?p=3373136

I The4thHorseman answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Reclusiarch with Plasma Pistol from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 145 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

First Time Entering a B&C Comp so I thought I'd Start Small and Work my way up. More Vows may Follow if Time Allows.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275574-the4thhorsemans-etl-ii-wip-vow/

I, A Son of Sanguinius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 5 man Tactical squad, Mephiston, 6 man Scout Biker squad with cluster mines, 3 grenade launchers and combi-flamer, a 5 man Devastator squad with 4 missile launchers, A Death Company Dreadnought with heavy flamer and blood talons,  a 5 man Death Company with power weapon and hand flamer, a Rhino, a 5 man Honor Guard with jump packs, storm shield, power fist and melta bomb, a Furioiso Librarian Dreadnought, and a Librarian with force weapon and plasma pistol from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 1,455 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Blood Angels  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Brothers and Sisters!!! Again I'm sadly already in the middle of painting two units so i cant join but I'm loving the amount of pledges I'm seeing!! I'm going to try and finish what i have to paint as soon as possible and join as well!!

@ Alyssis: sounds OK - go for it!

It's great to see so many veterans and newcomers alike - I have to tell you, BAs look in a much better shape compared to last year!

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Awesome! I will make my vow when the rest of the stuff arrives! I want to have everything there, so i know that i actually have it all! But if all goes as planned, its looking to about 3000 points to paint over the summer!

Well then its time for me also to add a vow.

I, Moric, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and
vow to complete [2 10man assault squads with 2 meltaguns each and both seargents bearing a power axe]from Codex: Blood Angels of total value [450 points] on or before August 15th.
Success will bring eternal glory to The Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the
Badge of Shame until the year-end

Its not much but its a start that will hopefully allow me to add to my vow if i manage.

I, Phadeout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a squad of 10 RAS with 2 Flamers, Power Weapon MBs, Reclusiarch in Terminator Armour with Storm Bolter, Astorath the Grim and a suitably BAish ADL with Quadgun, from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 700 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

As this is my first post, I'm throwing myself in at the deep end here, especially as I'm planning on getting a few more NIght Lords done in the same sort of timeframe (but as I'll always be a Blood Angel player at heart I'm not going to vow for those traitors!).

I will also be trying to find time/resources to add in some armour in a second vow later in the summer, but let's get this one out of the way first...thumbsup.gif

Will get my WIP thread up tonight and start adding in shots of the models.

I Gondow answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: Captain Tycho, 1 Baal predator, 2 Land speeders, 1 Devastator squad with Razorback and 1 Blood Angels Contemptor Dreadnought from Codex Blood Angels/Imperial Armor Apocalypse(second) of total value 1115 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Flesh Tearers and their Ninth legion Brethren and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Baal Predator
  Heavy bolter sponsons
  Twin linked Assult cannon

Land speeder 1
  Multimelta
  Typhoon Missiles

Land speeder 2
  Heavy Flamer
  Multimelta

Devastator
  4 lascannons
  full squad
 Sergeant
   dual Powerfist

Melta Bomb
 Razorback
   Twin Linked Assult Cannon
   Pintle mounted stormbolter

Contemptor
  Bloodclaws x2
   meltagun
   Heavy Flamer

WIP in sig

I BlackSky answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one blood angels librarian in terminator armour, one librarian dreadnought, one furioso dreadnought with frag cannon and heavy flamer, one priest on bike with a power sword, one unit of sanguinary guard w. 2 power fists, 7 terminators with an assault cannon and a chainfist, 6 raving lunatics with 2 power fists and 2 power axes, a unit of three bikers with one plasmagun, 2 attack bikes wih multi meltas, one bbq Baal, one razorback with twin linked lascannon, one storm raven with hurricane sponsons from theillustrious Blood Angels. Amounting a grand total value of 1920 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Opening: May 15th
Deadline for declaring participation: June 15th at 17:00 GMT. Participation is declared by submitting your first vow.
Ending: August 15th at 17:00 GMT.

All
participants MUST make their first vow by June 15th (17:00 GMT) the latest. People that have not submitted a vow by June 15th cannot participate in this year’s E TENEBRAE LUX (unless as an out-of competition entry).

So, you have to make your first vow before the 15th of June! I will make sure to do that as well! I just hope my stuff get here so i can start! Shipping is slow to Norway sometimes..!

Exactly - Alyssis got it right! You have until June 15th to get your first vow in.

BTW, what's going on BAs? Is that it? I'm sensing a lack of momentum here... You have made a good start but you must follow it up in order to remain on top... What matters now is getting new recruits in - forget about hefty vows, there will be opportunities for this later. What you need is new blood (I have to keep those puns in check :D).

Hehe.. i wants to join! I have one more week of full reading, and next monday after 1500, im all ready for 3 months free time! I will get alot of painting going then.. I need to get all my models, and bits first, but over the summer, i will paint a librarian, dante, astorath, reclusiarch in terminator armour, a whole bunch of sanguinary priest conversions, 1 tactical squad, 1-2 assault squads, 5 terminators, 10 sternguards, a furioso dread, 2 drop pods, a stormraven, a land raider, a squad of 5 devestators with 4 lascannons, and another squad with 4 plasma cannons! And maybe some more im missing..! And everything is going into the competition, even if i have to start slow, with only the models i already have!

I can make vows up and til the 15th of august, correct? After first entering the competition with a vow before 15th of june, of course..! The following four vows is no time limit on, as long as they are completed before the competition ends?

I can make vows up and til the 15th of august, correct? After first entering the competition with a vow before 15th of june, of course..! The following four vows is no time limit on, as long as they are completed before the competition ends?

Correct. Your first vow is essentially a declaration of partiicpation in the ETL. The doors close for new participants on June 15th. If you mke your vow before then, the remaining 4 vows can be taken at your discretion.

Archived