+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Sisters of Battle Strategium+++

• 2 weeks later...
I've still got a ways to go (haven't had chance to do any painting for the last month) but I'm confident I'll get there!

I'm also guilty on that one, over then next month I need to convert 2 models to a high degree, paint 2 dwarf units for a pledge, paint troops for a ongoing campaign, paint a hq for a contest in addition to this pledge...

Kinda need to pull my finger out. :-(

Vow Completed at last!

BEFORE:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/quistis333/20140501_152240_zps27ed59d6.jpg

AFTER:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/quistis333/Repentiashowcase3_zps5114dd03.jpg

Alrighty guys and gals. Lets get those vows done! Even tho we can't beat out the Chaos, we can still beat some of the others!! It's a pride thing so get those brushes going! The sisters do not know how to give up!

I've witnessed people consider video games, internet, Skyping with people on the other side of the planet at night or what have you more important than things such as work or school. It's not pretty. A reminder to everyone who reads this forum to not do that can't hurt, whether oreaper84 was roleplaying or not.

I've witnessed people consider video games, internet, Skyping with people on the other side of the planet at night or what have you more important than things such as work or school. It's not pretty. A reminder to everyone who reads this forum to not do that can't hurt, whether oreaper84 was roleplaying or not.

Fair enough, (although sometimes skyping with family/loved ones may be more important ;)) I will second this though, real life is always going to be more important than any game, so do what you have to do, and we will be glad to see you around when/if the opportunity once again arises!!

Archived