Unit of the Week XVI - Sororitas Rhino

Aqui

Just treat them gently and appease their Machine Spirits!

Remember that you and the Adeptus Arbites are the few Non-Adeptus Astartes that are allowed to operate them!

Edit: Remembered the LAW!

And we are quite proud of our RH1N0s.

If I'm really worried about a transport getting somewhere, I give it Extra Armour, so it can always move. And dozer blades are always nice if you think you'll be going somewhere in a hurry. 

Obviously, those 2 upgrades add almost 50% onto the Rhino's cost, so they tend to be the first thing to go when I'm strapped for points. 

I love Rhinos. Cheap and cheerful, they help cover our biggest weakness: speed. Never forget the bonuses they add, as a tank they can bully units and force morale checks, their smoke launchers can help out in making defensive wall, their searchlights negate night fighting and you can pick off infantry at long range with the stormbolter. Best of all is the repair ability, which can make a previously forgotten Rhino a game-winning asset again.

Dozer blades are always worth their points, whereas the only other upgrade I consider is an extra stormbolter if for some reason, I have 5 points leftover.

You cannot go wrong with Rhinos!

I always upgrade for smoke and dozer blades, because the models are made like that and I use these often (which is rarely given the amount I play :) )

They are also a good cover piece for other units that are on foot because I see them as expendable given their price.

I always upgrade for smoke and dozer blades, because the models are made like that and I use these often (which is rarely given the amount I play smile.png )

They are also a good cover piece for other units that are on foot because I see them as expendable given their price.

Smoke Launchers come free with every rhino/immolator in our current codex! tongue.png

Archived