+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

+++ADEPTA SORORITAS OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_IMPERIUM_Sororitas.jpg

Welcome to the Adepta Sororitas Outpost. Adepta Sororitas belong to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units: 

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Adeptus Ministorum list
  • All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Fortifications list

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Space Marines:

• All units with the “Adepta Sororitas” keyword

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Adepta Sororitas will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++DEATH TO THE HERETIC!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Atrus: Vow 1 (899)

Aqui: Vow 1 (848)

Eddie Orlock: Vow 1 (515) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (339) COMPLETE

Mard: Vow 1 (519) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (518) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (162) COMPLETE

_Saracen: Vow 1 (697)

Warsmith Aznable: Vow 1 (307)

I Aqui rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group, and vow to complete:

2x Canoness Veridyan to be counted as regular Canonesses with a Bolt pistol and Chainsword load out

2x Celestine with 2x Geminae twins

2x Penitent Engines

of total value of 848pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_51296_8390_16598.jpg

WIP topic

You're assembling Penitent Engines. If you break your Oath, that will be enough penance, in my opinion! Besides, you might get those pinned and assembled before ETL ends! :D

Pinned? My completed one isn't pinned. When I built it, i dropped it accidentally, and it bounced :lol: I use this:

31iCU01KMFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

I use it for all my metal models now. I haven't had a backpack fall off a Sister since! :lol:

Wow! 848pts of Sisters? You are a brave one Aqui! Good luck mate! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The bulk of the points are taken by the two Celestines and Geminae. I actually have around 50 or so Battle Sisters, including heavy and special weapons to paint and vehicles, but i wanted to start slowly :lol:

I would join in, but I know I'd automatically break the vow. I don't have any good places to paint and assemble at the moment and even if I did, I've been taking care of a family member that recently had major surgery and likely will be for a few more months and that's (understandably) taking up a lot of my free time.

Good luck to everyone who does offer a vow, though!

I Warsmith Aznable rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group, and vow to complete:

1x Canoness Veridyan to be counted as regular Canonesses with a Bolt pistol and Powersword load out

2x Penitent Engines

of total value of 307pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Pictures to follow in later edit

Welcome to the Sisters cause Warsmith Aznable - good to see you again! :woot:

Best of luck and remember: for every unit of Sisters, you may also pledge a unit from another IFOR Forum! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

... no, you know what? I'm not going to taunt you guys. You're Sisters of Battle, the faction I respect most of the Imperium. C'mon you Sisters players out there, come and bring all your might, I won't care if Chaos loses if the final ETL score declares that the overall winners were the Sisters of Battle!

Just don't expect an easy fight either!

I Atrus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group and vow to complete:

1x5 celestian squad w/HFlamer and meltagun. Plasma pistol and chainsword.

1x5 celestian squad w/HFlamer and flamer. Plasma pistol and chainsword.

2x5 celestian squad with meltagun and flamer.

1x9 celestian squad with 2x flamer.

1x7 seraphim squad w/2x handflamer. Power sword.

1x5 retributor squad with 3x HBolter. Stormbolter.

3x Priests with Plasma pistol

1x Hospitaller

1x2 Crusaders

For a total of 899pts on or before 1st August 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory. Failure shall doom me to wear the badge of the oath breaker till years end.

Pics to come.

I _saracen, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group and vow to complete:

9 Dominions - Combi-Flamer, Power Maul, 3x Flamers (the 4th was my test model for the paint scheme) - 132 pts

10 Dominions - Combi-Melta, Chainsword, 4x Melta - 187 pts

10 Dominions - Combi-Melta, Chainsword, 4x Melta - 187 pts

9 Repentia + Mistress of Repentance - 191 pts

I am doing subassembly painting, but I laid out all the sub parts on the board to prove that they are all either simply primed or unpainted:

NUUB37x.jpg

For a total of 697pts on or before 1st August 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory. Failure shall doom me to wear the badge of the oath breaker till years end.

24c640d055cdf791134e52bc79ff36a8--steamp

DIE HARD!

That is amazing support for the Sororitas! AMAZING!

Welcome _Saracen to the 6th ETL! This is a very model-rich vow - so good luck to you sir! :tu:

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Eddie Orlock, hereby vow to paint an unspecified number of battle sisters that for enumeration purposes will be arranged into not less than two units that I shall declare just as soon as I've gotten that part figured out.

I expect to figure this out sometime next week when I actually flay the collections out and see whos available.

This is the best vow ever! :laugh.: I may even convince The Shadow Guard for a special badge for this...

Be that as it may, your vow is registered - now make sure to fulfil it (whatever it is)! :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THAT POINT!

I Mard rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group, and vow to complete:

1 Celestian squad (7 Celestains, 1 Celestian Superior w Bolter, 2 Celestians w Meltaguns) @ 144pts
1 Exorcist @135pts
1 Sororitas Rhino (Hunter Missile, 2x Storm Bolters) 83pts
1 Hospitaller @30pts
1 Callidus Assassin @80pts
1 Tech Priest Enginseer @47pts

of total value of 519pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_84606_14557_355838.jpg

Forgive the old rescued Rhinos XD Becasue my older modes are in that style I've got to keep on to make them unified

:woot: The Sisters are on a roll! 

Welcome back Mard, good to see the veterans return! I'm also ecstatic with the love the Sisters are receiving! Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Mard rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group, and vow to complete:

1 Celestian squad (7 Celestains, 1 Celestian Superior w Bolter, 2 Celestians w Meltaguns) @ 144pts
1 Exorcist @135pts
1 Sororitas Rhino (Hunter Missile, 2x Storm Bolters) 83pts
1 Hospitaller @30pts
1 Callidus Assassin @80pts
1 Tech Priest Enginseer @47pts

of total value of 519pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_84606_14557_355838.jpg

Forgive the old rescued Rhinos XD Becasue my older modes are in that style I've got to keep on to make them unified

Nothing to forgive! Those old school Rhino's are great!

Is that front driver's port / hatch piece on the Exorcist 3d printed or cast? Either way, what kit is that piece originally from?

Is that front driver's port / hatch piece on the Exorcist 3d printed or cast? Either way, what kit is that piece originally from?

Most likely a resin cast. If you look closely you'll observe that the white parts on the on the left hand hull closely match the metal parts on the right hand hull. The parts from the right hand hull are some of the upgrade parts required to transform a mk1 Rhino into a mk1 Immolator.

Most plain white parts like that are usually home made resin casts, because white is the default colour of home cast resin and pigments cost money. They also make your part photograph much better.

Archived