+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

+++AGENTS OF THE IMPERIUM OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_IMPERIUM_Imp_Agents.jpg

Welcome to the Imperial Agents Outpost. Imperial Agents belong to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units: 

- Codex Adeptus Custodes: All units

- Forge World Adeptus Custodes Rules Preview (pdf)

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Adeptus Astra Telepathica list
  • All units from the Offiico Assasinorum list
  • All units from the Inquisition list
  • All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Fortifications list

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Space Marines:

• All units with the “Inquisition” keyword

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Imperial Agents will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++FOR THE EMPEROR AND HOLY TERRA!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

AnnieGreenGable: Vow 1 (2,311) COMPLETE

Arkaniss: Vow 1 (2,073) COMPLETE

JaqTaar: Vow 1 (670) COMPLETE

Kobrakei: Vow 1 (1,042)

Malus Trux: Vow 1 (3,152) COMPLETE

MARKOSIAN: Vow 1 (295)

mooftak: Vow 1 (894) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,807)

MysticTemplar: Vow 1 (2,582)

Nicodemus Doloroso: Vow 1 (249)

Shield-Captain MacGucci: Vow 1 (6,000)

Sviar: Vow 1 (16) COMPLETE

TheBlackPumpkin: Vow 1 (585)

I MARKOSIAN rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents Of The Imperium and vow to complete A Contemptor Achillus Dreadnought of total value 295 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before pics to follow when I receive my order from Forgeworld.

So as it turns out, some of us are busy on Mondays.  So here's my pledge!

I, MysticTemplar, do hereby vow that in the name of the Emperor and the Lord Warden of Mercury, do hereby vow to complete the following, and to be thrown into the Black Vaults of Terra should I fail:

Captain General Trajann Valoris (250pts)
Shield Captain in Allarus Terminator Armor - Misericordia, Castellan Axe (148pts)
Shield Captain - Guardian Spear, Misericordia (126pts)
Shield Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike - Hurricane Bolter, Misericordia x3 (164pts x3 = 492pts)

Custodian Guard Squads:
2x Guardian Spear (52pts x2 = 104pts)
7x Sentinel Blade + Storm Shield (59pts x7 = 413pts)

3x Allarus Custodians - Castellan Axe, Misericordia (88pts x3 = 264pts)

3x Custodian Wardens - Castellan Axe, Misericordia (67pts x3 = 201pts)

2x Vexillus Praetors - Vexilla Imperius, Misericordia, Castellan Axe (148pts x2 = 296pts)

2x Vexillus Praetors in Allarus Terminator Armor - Vexilla Imperius, Misericordia (154pts x2 = 308pts)
Total: 2582 points.

Image to follow....  Now!

Custodian ETL Pledge

I, TheBlackPumpkin, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Inquisition, the High Lords of Terra, and the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete the following forces, for a total of 585 ptson or before August 1st, 2018.  Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to become Excommunicate Traitoris and wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Inquisitor Eisenhorn - 100 pts

Inquisitor Greyfax - 85 pts

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator Armor (Nemesis Daemon Hammer, Psycannon) - 136 pts

Commissar Yarrick - 130 pts

Command Squad (Regimental Standard, Sniper Rifle x3) - 35 pts

Gryphonne Pattern Chimera (Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter) - 99 pts

Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ, petty-minded fool. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the task I have undertaken nor the consequences of my failure. - Inquisitor Lichtenstein

Welcome MysticTemplar and TheBlackPumpkin to the 6th ETL! Great to see the Imperial Agencies mobilise - I see Inquiistors requisitioning Imperial Guard (sorry... I meant Astra Militarum) and, to my eternal joy, the Custodes make a huge appearance with everything: Termies, Jetbikes, Praetors, Wardens, you name it! 

Good luck to both, may the light of the Emperor eternally shine on you! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Time to step up to the plate!

I, Kobrakei, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium. My vow is to complete the following forces for a total of 1042 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success is its own reward. Failure shall cast me from His Eternal Light and doom me to wear a penitent mark of Oathbreaker until the year's end.

Shield Captain in Allarus Terminator armour, Castellan Axe, Misericordia  - 148 pts

Shield Captain, Castellan Axe, Misericordia - 128 pts

Custodian Guard x 5, Guardian Spears, Misericordias - 280 pts

Allarus Custodians x 4, Castellan Axes, Misericordias - 352 pts

Vexillus Praetor in Allarus Terminator Armour, Vexilla Magnifica, Misericordia - 134 pts

May His Vigilant Eyes watch over this great work.

I, AnnieGreenGable, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium. My vow is to complete the following forces for a total of 2311 pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success is its own reward. Failure shall cast me from His Eternal Light and doom me to wear a penitent mark of Oathbreaker until the year's end.

Trajann Valoris (250)

Shield Captain in aLLarus (144)

Shield Captain (124)

3x3 Custodian Guard (468)

4 Allarus Custodians (336)

Venerable Contemptor Dreadnought (199)

Vexilus Praetor in Allarus Armour (120)

3 Vertus Praetors (270)

Venerable Land Raider (400)

A big ask, a lot of black, red and gold, trying to blend the power weapons, wish me luck!

2018 05 03 21.05.26

Wow! The Custodes really start to make a showing! Welcome to the ETL AnnieGreenGable - best of luck with your hefty vow!

Versus Praetors? :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

the_emperor_s_elite__the_legio_custodes_

CUSTODES ASSEMBLE!

C'mon guys and gals let's some more Custodes awesomeness being vowed! New fantastic range, great rules and the most awesome background in 40k! And Forge world support for the connoisseurs! :D

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Agents to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

Joining TheBlackPumpkin with some more "regular" humans to not let the Custodes take all the glory :wink:

I, Arbitor Majore JaqTaar, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete the following Adeptus Arbites forces of a total value of 670 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

gallery_14447_14539_1269976.jpg

• Judge (Inquisitor Coteaz)
  • Master Chastener (Inquisitor)
  • Judicial Staff (Acolytes)
  • Detective-Espionist (Callidus Assassin)
  • Patrol Team (Tempestus Scions)
  • Assault Team (Crusaders)
  • Cyber-Mastiff Pack (Arco-Flagellants)
  • Castigator (Taurox Prime)

Success will uphold the Pax Imperialis in this sector, for to stand upon the bedrock of the Law is our great duty.

Failure, however, will see me stand trial before my fellow Judges, for to presume to stand above the Law is our worst heresy.

Lots of highpoint value minis. Many Yin and no Yang, well let me balance this a bit:wink: .

I may add that a joined online order has not yet taken place due to release dates, so until then I don't have much.

I Sviar rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete two Acolytes of the total value of 16 points on or before agust 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

1 Acolyte with bolter

1 Acolyte with Laspistol(s)

med_gallery_58880_13871_325275.jpg

EDIT: Spelling error.

@ JaqTaar: A true Agents Army! :D good luck sir! 

@ Sviar: And he's back! Is this the smallest vow ever? Dunno, but it's great to have you back! :lol

Great showing from the Agents' team - but let's keep those vows coming! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Sviar rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete two Acolytes of the total value of 16 points on or before agust 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

You, sir, are my hero. The wind beneath my wings. I think I'm going to go paint 1 commissar as a vow now.

Great WIP! :tu: I really look forward for your take on gold! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Good show, everyone. Glad to see that the vows are ALL Custodes, but they are definitely taking the lion's share of vows.

I think ETL would be a good opportunity to try getting my painting/modelling mojo back. My counts-as Inquisitor Karamzov has not been painted yet (can't even remember if I undercoated him or not), so that is probably what I'll do but I'll check what I've got that needs paining and come back with a proper vow!

Archived