Facing the Unknown II

Trokair

gallery_29932_13153_53890.jpg

Welcome to the second Facing the Unknown event, a community event to expand your collection by starting and learning a new army with the support of fellow participants.

The official start point is 1 November and it will run until the 29 February next year. If you are interested in taking part read on and sign up in this thread. Participants can join at any time from now right up till the end of the event.

Structure of the event

As you may not know what units you want to start with, or even the full extent of your options, rather than vowing individual units your vow will be at the detachment level. This leaves you free to work out what you want as you learn about your new army. Completions can be claimed when you have filled the minimum requirement of the chosen detachment. You are free to fill out the detachment as much as you want but you cannot exceed your chosen detachment capacity for the vow.

For your initial Vow you will need to pick your faction and chose either a Patrol Detachment or if the flavor and form of your army works better any one of the following: Vanguard, Spearhead, Outrider, and Super Heavy Auxiliary. For example a bike themed army would pick Outrider and a tank company would pick Spearhead.

The standard of the models needs to be tabletop ready. However I will leave it up to you when you consider this to be the case. Our abilities are all different and many of us are passable but not expert painters.

Completion must have pictures to show your progress. Starting pictures are not required as you may not know what you want to build when you start or change your mind as time progress. Obviously starting and progress pictures will be much appreciated.

Progress should be at least monthly. Just show what you have done or learned even if not a lot.

The Vow

You are free to make your own vows as long as they contain the required elements in the summary below and if you are so inclined include a debt of honour should you fail. Pick your own forfeit, whatever you feel is suitable.

Example:

I, [name], Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the [Faction/army/other appropriate description] by 29 February 2020 by working on a [Patrol / Vanguard / Spearhead / Outrider / Super Heavy Auxiliary ] Detachment. (Optional: Failure is not acceptable, but should I suffer it I will owe a debt of honour to my fellow participants and I will [insert your forfeit]).

The aim of the initial vow is to get your codex/index, familiarize yourself with it and paint up a few units, enough to start having a few small games and learn how they play.

Once you have completed your Initial Vow you can make further Vows, picking any of the detachments.

When you make your first Vow it would also be helpful to state your eventual goal or aim with the army. This is where you think you want to go, or what point level or power level you want to reach. You do not have to reach this goal with the event; just have in mind something that you want to achieve with the army in the long term. The Goal is what you want to get out of the event and you may find that at the end of the event your goals have changed. The stating of the Goal is as much for you to see how you develop and grow this army as it is for others to see what you are aiming for and help if they can.

Mustering forces in the Age of Darkness and through the ages

If you intend to start and army for 30k you are more than welcome, the rules are essentially the same but when you pick your detachment your initial choice is an Allied Detachment or a Crusade Detachment. For subsequent vows you can pick any detachment that is available in any of the HH books.

While I am not familiar with the rules for Adeptus Titanicus, Aeronautica Imperialis, Blackstone Fortress or any of the other variant and sub games you are free to start a force in one of them. If you do, please pick a sensible and relevant force to vow. Such Vowes will not be counted as part of the event but are otherwise still a part on a for fun bases.

An army not for you

If, after completing your initial Vow, you find that the army does not work for you, then you may make a new vow for a new army. However, to do so you should, to the best of your ability, share what you have learned about the first army and explain why it did not work out for you.

I would ask that if you want to evoke this rule a second or subsequent time (i.e. you have already restarted at least once and want to restart a again) that you have a long think about why multiple armies are not working out for you. We are all here to help each other.

Summary

The Event runs from 1st November 2019 to 29th February 2020

The Initial Vow

Must do:

• Pick your faction
  • Pick detachment – Patrol, Vanguard, Spearhead, Outrider, or Super Heavy Auxiliary
  • State any long term Goal
Optional extra:
  • Let us know how and why you chose your new army
  • Starting pictures
  • Include a forfeit with yout vow
Subsequent Vows

Must do:

• Pick any detachment (including the Auxiliary Support Detachment if you just want to add one unit at a time)
Optional extra:
  • Let us know what you have learned so far and what you hope the new additions will bring to your army. Are you moving towards your long term Goal or has it changed?
FAQ and additional comments:

The most important thing is to experience and learn a new army, everything else is secondary.

Q: I have played/collected this army/part/faction/theme before, can I still start it again.

A: While the idea of the event is to start a completely new army for long-term hobbies there may not be many or any army that we have not tried at one point or another, as such restarting an army that you have played before but not in a while is also acceptable. Armies change over time so while it may not be a ‘new’ army it will be a new experience. Ask yourself: Will this be a worthwhile experience and is there sufficient newness to follow the spirit of the event? If yes then welcome aboard. This is subjective and in your hands. An army might have the same name/faction as one you have played before but due to a selected theme or new rules it will now play sufficient different to be a new army in spirit.

Q I want to start army/faction/theme X but it is not our yet/ there are rumors it will be updated or there are new models coming.

A: As the event will go on for four months there is a chance that new armies (or an updates) can come out. I am only aware of the expected Sister of Battle but if the next part of Psychic Awakening is coming or more space marine supplements are reveled to be coming there may be other armies that fall in this category. Either way, you can vow for such unreleased armies and if they do not come out when expected, or if they are part of a limited release and you cannot get hold of it then you can revow without having finished your vow.

Q: Is there a banner/badge for participants? And will there be badges and medallions for sucsesfull completion.

A: Yes there is a Banner, please see below. There will be a badge if people want one, let me know and give me a few days. There will also be something along these lines for successful completions; I am still working on the details. Ask me again closer to February.

gallery_29932_13153_18451.jpg

Q: I see that you have included a forfeit in your vow, do I need to do this?

You do not have to have a forfeit, the option is there for those of us that want to include one for any reason, such as having a price to failure to aid in motivation.

Q: I have already started a New army and painted a few models, can I still join?

A: You can, as long as you feel that you are still in the initial stages of starting the army. There is no time limit on this, so if you started an army a few years ago but never got past a few models and have not done anything with it since then that is fine.

Q: I want to build/paint/convert a model/models for the army theme but there is no data sheet for it in my army?

A: You are free to build and paint them; you just won’t be able to use them to fill a slot in a detachment. That said 'count as' is fine as long it is clear what the conversion is supposed to represent and is recognizable as the unit/equipment on the datasheet. So if for example you are building a Kill Team for the army then go ahead, you may be able to find a way to make it into a legal unit and fill a slot in a detachment but if not then you have still added to and learned something about your army.

List of participants, their Factions, their Vows and their Detachments

01RTB01: Dark Eldar - Vow - Patrol

Arkhanist: Death Guard - Vow - Patrol

Azaiel: Orks - Vow - Patrol: Completed

Blackheart1223: Space Marine (Astral Claws) - Vow -Patrol

Custom Hero: Space Marine (Knights of Lydda (Custom)) - Vow - Patrol

Dreagher: Genestealer Cult - Vow - Patrol: Completed - Vow2 - Patrol: Completed (other part of vow)

FlackMonkey - Adepta Sororitas - Vow – Patrol

Focslain: Tau - Vow - Outrider: Completed - Vow 2 - Supreme Command Detachment: Completed

Gederas: Night Lords - Vow - Patrol: Completed - Vow 2 - Battalion: Completed

Heckus: Genestealer Cult - Vow - Outrider

Hymnblade: Black Templars - Vow - Patrol: Completed

Larkyn: Space Wolves - Vow - Patrol

Nusphigor: Chaos Space Marine (Night Lords)- Vow - Patrol

Overwhelming Odds: Grey Knights - Vow - Battalion

point_Zer0: Adeptus Titanicus - Vow - Super Heavy Auxiliary

Slave to Darkness: Imperial Guard - Vow - Vanguard

TrawlingCleaner: Death Guard - Vow - Patrol

Trokair: Adepta Sororitas - Vow - Patrol: Completed

Vosyvo - Adepta Sororitas -Vow - Patrol: Completed (additional)

Zephaniah Adriyen: Raven Guard - Vow - Patrol (Changed to Spearhead) + Supreme Command Detachment: Completed

Edit: I was going to have the list of participants as a separate post to make it easier to reference, use and update but when I tried to post it as a separate post it just merged with this initial post.

Edited by Trokair

Yo!

I, Zephaniah Adriyen, vow to face the unknown and will learn about the Raven Guard Chapter in all their glory by working on a Patrol Detachment (as well as a Supreme Command to be stated in a later vow). My intent is a thousand point list (approximately 1k) of Raven Guard Phobos Infantry, to try out the new rules and run my first special character in proper context. Whether I continue to build Raven Guard will depend on whether I enjoy this experience and the experience of playing the faction. Failure is not an option, and, being that every model but Kayvaan Shrike himself is locked in and already arriving at a set date, unlikely.

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen

I'm trying to make a deal for a Shrike and some beaky heads so I can get more properly started; next hobby purchase is gonna be a set of Raptors for my Word Bearers (gonna be built as Warp Talons) and I have a friend who's after a bunch of the parts in the kit, specifically ones I'm not using. He also wants the Obliterators out of Shadowspear when I get it this Christmas, so I'm trying to trade him a pair of Shadowspear Oblits plus the meltagun and all five bolt pistols and chainswords out of the Raptor kit for a Shrike and some beaky heads. This seem fair to y'all?

I, Rtb01, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Dark Eldar (Drukhari...) by 29 February 2020 by working on a Patrol Detachment. (Optional: Failure is not acceptable, but should I suffer it I will owe a debt of honour to my fellow participants and I will do something of their choosing...

Back in the days of 3rd edition as a teen, money was relatively scant and at a gaming even I managed to pick up a dark eldar army on the cheap – this followed a raffle event in Lincoln so that was the first dark eldar army… 5th edition later came along and the new dark eldar range was jaw droppingly stunning. I’d tried to paint the army primarily with washes [badab black is still well missed…] The project was later sold on to fund other projects [most likely orks!].

It’s been quite some years therefore since I dabbled with the dark eldar and certainly not in 8th, until now! I’ve never had a fully mechanised/ flying army [new], I’m also going to be painting them predominately with contrast paints [also new]. I’m in a new country so it’s a new army. The new Drazhar and Incubi are what drew me in so my starting point will be a kabalite patrol. I have ordered quite of chunk of models that’ll give me around 2000 points so variety in games of 1500. I aim to build something, paint until finished and then, move on. The Winchester approach will hopefully yield a fully painted army as opposed to started, but unfished units which plague my collection! I’m still pondering whether to go with a classic named Kabal or one using the new obsessions from Psychic awakening.

Style of force will be a mix of kabalite and wych cult. The fluff will be developed as the force grows and it builds it’s own narrative as my orks have done. Named characters and units will be the order of the day as it’s how I prefer to play. I’m not aiming for a “meta driven” force, simply something that can compete without either being turned over or annihilating the opponent rapidly. Fun for both players is what I’ve always strived for in recent years. Tournaments are tournaments but on Friday evenings I like to play friendly games as part of the wind-down for the weekend.

I'll be starting with a kabalite detachment. I'll do one thing at a time start to finish bar bases which I'll do once decided/ towards the end :)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and support.

I, Slave to Darkness, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Imperial Guard by 29 February 2020 by working on a Vanguard Detachment.

Eventually I aim to be able to run a pure Tank army, pure Infantry (mostly Vet units) or a mixture of both geared to fighting in urban warzones. 

I, Azaiel, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Orks by 29 February 2020 by working on a [Patrol Detachment.

The aim is to get a feel for how the army plays since I never played Orks, with or against, and never played a "horde army". I know I need alot of Boyz but thats it for now.

Good to see so many of you already here, thank you.

Gederas, corrected, my bad, I made an assumption. Also no worries if you cannot start right away due to model availability, I will be in the same boat until I know what is happening with the Sister release.

Zephaniah Adriyen, sounds fairly close, the plastic Obliterators are no out yet as far as I am aware but I would expect their cost as a separate box to not be dissimilar to a character sprue. If you feel you are getting the better deal then maybe throw something else in from Shadowspear.

01RTB01, brave of you to leave the forfeit in someone else’s hands, Kudos, and you are really embracing the spirit of the event, you do no you did not have to move country :tongue.:

I also see that you have a clear plan ahead of you, so best of luck. Do you have any ideas for a colour scheme yet?

Slave to Darkness, Vanguard is an interesting choice given that you want to focus on Tanks; I assume that this is for the Veteran Squads?

Azaiel, I have not played Orks in 40k myself but I believe the adage is boys before toys, so you are on the right track.

I, Azaiel, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Orks by 29 February 2020 by working on a [Patrol Detachment.

The aim is to get a feel for how the army plays since I never played Orks, with or against, and never played a "horde army". I know I need alot of Boyz but thats it for now.

As someone that's played orks since 2nd ed I can comfortably say that anything goes.

The ork model range itself is immense and needless to say, joys of orks is you can loot anything from anywhere else as well. I've seen nids looted as well!

Archetype forces:

Green tide - boyz, boyz more boyz and more boyz besides

Dread mob - lots of stompies

Speed Waaagh - buggies, bikes and such

Blitz Brigade - Battlewagon orientated force

Personally I like a mish mash of everything. Happy to discuss any ideas :D

Gederas, corrected, my bad, I made an assumption. Also no worries if you cannot start right away due to model availability, I will be in the same boat until I know what is happening with the Sister release.

Zephaniah Adriyen, sounds fairly close, the plastic Obliterators are no out yet as far as I am aware but I would expect their cost as a separate box to not be dissimilar to a character sprue. If you feel you are getting the better deal then maybe throw something else in from Shadowspear.

01RTB01, brave of you to leave the forfeit in someone else’s hands, Kudos, and you are really embracing the spirit of the event, you do no you did not have to move country :tongue.:

I also see that you have a clear plan ahead of you, so best of luck. Do you have any ideas for a colour scheme yet?

Slave to Darkness, Vanguard is an interesting choice given that you want to focus on Tanks; I assume that this is for the Veteran Squads?

Azaiel, I have not played Orks in 40k myself but I believe the adage is boys before toys, so you are on the right track.

I'm aiming for a scheme ala the 5th edition codex cover - metallicy blue, open to ideas and help on this.

https://warhammerart.com/shop/warhammer-40000/alien-xenos/archon/

dark-eldar-cover-5th-edition-by-paul-dai

I'm aiming for talassar blue over leadbelcher or retributor armour. Sadly out here we only get white/ black/ grey/ contrast sprays.

I really did have to leave the UK :biggrin.:

Children depending then tonight I'll get some kabalite warriors assembled...

Edited by 01RTB01

I'm aiming for a scheme ala the 5th edition codex cover - metallicy blue, open to ideas and help on this.

https://warhammerart.com/shop/warhammer-40000/alien-xenos/archon/

I'm aiming for talassar blue over leadbelcher or retributor armour. Sadly out here we only get white/ black/ grey/ contrast sprays.

I really did have to leave the UK :biggrin.:

Children depending then tonight I'll get some kabalite warriors assembled...

If I were you, I'd do a Contrast blue - Akhelian Green, maybe, for that slightly green-blue color? - over Leadbelcher and then drybrush or edge-highlight a light, cyan blue (Teclis Blue?) sort of color onto it.

Ok, let's do this..

I, Focslain, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the T'au by 29 February 2020 by working on a Outrider Detachment to start.

The idea is to learn to play my T'au 'Macross' list I was developing here. I know it's not the best battlesuit list, but frak it I want to try and make it work. It's going to break down to the proper Sept and relic choice, plus tactics.

I have twikked it a little and the 1500 pts list is below:

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [79 PL, 1,116pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

T'au Empire Sept Choice: T'au Sept

+ HQ +

Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit [8 PL, 144pts]: High-output burst cannon, 2x Missile pod, Shield generator

+ Elites +

XV104 Riptide Battlesuit [16 PL, 330pts]: 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system, Heavy burst cannon, 2x MV84 Shielded Missile Drone, Target lock

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [24 PL, 260pts]
. Crisis Shas'ui: Burst cannon, 2x Missile pod
. Crisis Shas'vre: Burst cannon, 2x Missile pod

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [27 PL, 322pts]
. Crisis Shas'ui: Cyclic ion blaster, Missile pod, Shield generator
. Crisis Shas'ui: Cyclic ion blaster, Missile pod, Shield generator
. Crisis Shas'vre: Cyclic ion blaster, Missile pod, Shield generator
. Crisis Shas'ui: Cyclic ion blaster, Drone controller, Shield generator
. 3x MV4 Shield Drone
. 3x MV7 Marker Drone

+ Fast Attack +

Tactical Drones [4 PL, 60pts]
. 3x MV4 Shield Drone
. 3x MV7 Marker Drone

++ Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment (T'au Empire) [20 PL, 381pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

T'au Empire Sept Choice: Bork'an Sept

+ Lord of War +

KV128 Stormsurge [20 PL, 381pts]: 2x Burst cannon, Cluster rocket system, 4x Destroyer missile, Pulse driver cannon, Shield generator, 2x Smart missile system

++ Total: [99 PL, 1,497pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

The commander is already done and I'll be working on the stormsurge next since I have it sprayed and in pieces. The rest are still in box, namely the Apoc vanguard detachment which has most of the kits I need.

If I have time I do have a planned +500pts to bump this to a full 2K. If I have time.

Edited by Focslain

As someone that's played orks since 2nd ed I can comfortably say that anything goes.

The ork model range itself is immense and needless to say, joys of orks is you can loot anything from anywhere else as well. I've seen nids looted as well!

Archetype forces:

Personally I like a mish mash of everything. Happy to discuss any ideas :biggrin.:

Glad to hear that, mish mash sounds good to me! :biggrin.:

Boyz before toyz is where I think I´ll start though with 30+ boyz. But I love the Kustom boosta blasta so that will find its way in together with 15 lootas. I´ve been battling on Ebay for the Warboss from the Blackreach set together with 1 or 2 Deffkoptas aswell.

Archetype forces:

Personally I like a mish mash of everything. Happy to discuss any ideas :biggrin.:

Boyz before toyz is where I think I´ll start though with 30+ boyz. But I love the Kustom boosta blasta so that will find its way in together with 15 lootas. I´ve been battling on Ebay for the Warboss from the Blackreach set together with 1 or 2 Deffkoptas aswell.

But Boyz are so expensive...! It's why I haven't done Orks: I either want to do Green Tide, which is expensive, or convert every vehicle from something Imperium, T'au or Eldar, which is also expensive because if I do that I want to do all the vehicles I can.

Archetype forces:

That sounds like a lot of fun to me :biggrin.:

You looking at one clan or a mix?

My Dark Eldar stuff has arrived...

So far I've built and sprayed a succubus - for paint scheme trials

Assembling 2, 5 man kabalite squads. One shredder, one blaster and both to ride in venoms.

Once the kabalites are assembled and the succubus has been tested on the painting of the kabalites will begin. Alas I'm awaiting the arrival of Rakarth flesh because for some crazy reason I didn't bring any!!!!

Evening work will be slow as I'm in a new job, our kids are nuts and I'm utterly exhausted! Slow and steady should win this. I feel a tad overwhelmed by the amount of plastic I'm faced by but I'm in the right thread for it!

Addendum re: orks. 

I'm a rare one I think but I've never used more than 2 mobs of 20 in games upto 2000 points. It's probably my non competitive nature but you don't need to have hundreds of them :biggrin.:

PPS - the incubi and drazhar look amazing and I reaaaaaally want to get them together and painted!!! Awaiting assembly/ paint:

2 x start collecting boxes [1 kabalite, 1 wych]

Blood of the Phoenix

2 ravagers

2 razorwings

voidraven bomber

Awaiting from the UK - 3 venoms, 5 more incubi and 5 more scourges

I've got a plan, just need energy!

Edited by 01RTB01

Starting with Leadbelcher is a good plan, however I think Talassar blue will be to light so I would suggest a darker blue contrast such as Leviadon or Ultramarines. Akehlion blue as suggested might also work but I think that might be a bit to light still.

I have not tried this but it might be an idea for you to play around with. Grey Knight Steel is a base paint that is lighter then leadbelcher and has a blue tinge. I think this might be useful to paint, edge highlight or dry brush over leadbelcher before you apply the contrast paint just to give certain areas a lighter and/or bluer look.

Ok, let's do this..

I, Focslain, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the T'au by 29 February 2020 by working on a Vanguard and Super Heavy Auxiliary Detachment.

Welcome aboard. As the rules stand you can only vow one detachment at a time, so please pick one of the two to focus on fist.

That is a lot of suits you have planned there, good luck.

Edited by Trokair

Ok, let's do this..

I, Focslain, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the T'au by 29 February 2020 by working on a Vanguard and Super Heavy Auxiliary Detachment.

Welcome aboard. As the rules stand you can only vow one detachment at a time, so please pick one of the two to focus on fist.

That is a lot of suits you have planned there, good luck.

Since the stormsurge is next on the painting block, might as well to it. Then once finished I'll vow the vanguard.

Quick question, are we allowed to vow two different armies? I have a horrible case of hobby ADD, and I usually find it hard to stick with a project once I make a vow. If I do two small forces, my hope is that there's enough variety to keep me entertained.

In my case, I have some Deathwing and Space Wolves that could use some love, but I'm afraid I'll get distracted if I choose one or the other.

Quick question, are we allowed to vow two different armies? I have a horrible case of hobby ADD, and I usually find it hard to stick with a project once I make a vow. If I do two small forces, my hope is that there's enough variety to keep me entertained.

In my case, I have some Deathwing and Space Wolves that could use some love, but I'm afraid I'll get distracted if I choose one or the other.

No not really, that is to say you can only vow for one army that is new for you and that you want to learn. However if after you have finished your first vow you finds that that army did not work out for you can change army and vow to start another. The rules are there to try and focus ones attention into once project rather than hope between many projects.

I would suggest that you pick one of the two and try and stick it out. My gut instinct is to say Space Wolves as they have quite the diver’s range of options and play styles, so that may help you stay focused a bit longer.

Yep, I only have two Russes at the moment and I am unsure what camo scheme to use on them, I know exactly how I am doing my Vets though so I can get them out of the way quickly. Hopefully gonna be picking up a Demolisher in the next week or so, then Im gonna concentrate on them sexy steel behemoths. Might even throw some cash at the very over priced FW Death Korps of Krieg, not worth the price IMHO but damn I loved the look ever since I first saw them and I still feel the same way now all these years later. Then eventually get some Chimeras and try fully mechanised lists, over dense cityfight terrain... Oh my!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I, Blackheart1223, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Badab Era Astral Claws by working on a Patrol Detachment.

Excellent timing. Being a Red Corsairs fan boy, I’ve always wanted to do Astral Claws. A friend of mine gifted me with Lugft Huron a couple of weeks ago (I’ve talked about getting him since he was released) and that kind of sealed the deal.

I, Custom Hero, Vow to face the Unknown and will learn about the Scout Company of the Knights of Lydda (Space Marine codex) with chapter traits Long Rang Marksmen and Duelists by 29 February 2020 by working on a Patrol Detachment. Failure is not acceptable, but should I suffer it I will owe a debt of honour to my fellow participants and I will complete a task of my fellow contestants’ choosing.

For my initial vow I will start with

HQ:1 Captain in Phobos Armor, 2 lieutenants (1 of each load out) in Phobos armor

Troops: 1 Infiltrator squad (Sgt., Helix Adept, and 4 Infiltrators), and 2 10 man scout sniper squads, 1 Landspeeder Storm (transport for scouts)

Elites: 2 Reiver squads (5 man and a 6 man)

Fast Attack: 1 “scout bike squad” (converted cavalry on horseback)

Heavy Support: 1 Eliminator Squad (3 man converted)

Flyer: 2 Stormtalon Gunships.

For this challenge my short term goal is to complete a fleshed out and functioning Patrol Detachment complete with flyers. I have chosen to start with models I already own that need to be assembled, painted, and played. Plus it will earn me brownie points with my wife for getting them completed. Talk about a win/win!

My long term goal is to have a fully fleshed out Battalion Detachment for this company. My aim to to successfully play an all scout style army using both Primaris in Phobos armor and regular Space Marine Scouts.

I chose this army for two reasons. First, I love the idea of the scout company. The greenest marines getting blooded and becoming veterans in their own right is a great way to build stories and characters. As I am building my own chapter using only the Space Marine Codex, I thought it an apt choice to start some character building. Secondly, I was told I was insane for attempting it, that it was “an unplayable pipe dream that would never win”. I saw the gauntlet on the ground and have decided to pick it up and prove them wrong. Challenge accepted!

*Edited for vow clarity*

Edited by Custom Hero