+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_08_SoB.jpg

Welcome to ETL IV and the Adeptus Sorortitas Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Adepta Sororitas! However Sisters of Battle do not fight alone! They have the full backing of the Imperial armies and agencies, so expect the support of the mighty Imperial Guard, the purest of soul Grey Knights and the limitless resources of the Mechanicum and of course the Inquisition! All those forums will stand as one to face their rivals, Loyalists and Traitors alike!

The rules of ETL IV can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_08_SoB.jpg

ADEPTA SORORITAS - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
The list is alphabetical

Sith'ari | Vow 1 (360) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (315) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (405) COMPLETE

Sororita Katya | Vow 1 (505) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (125) COMPLETE

Namine | Vow 1 (455) COMPLETE

Nikolai180393 | Vow 1 (196)

tvih | Vow 1 (500) COMPLETE
Warsmith Aznablade | Vow 1 (275) COMPLETE

Guess I'll get the ball rolling! After my dismal performance last year, I'm all fired up and ready to redeem myself this time around! cool.png

I Sith'ari rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2 Immolators and 3 Penitent Engines from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of a total value of 360pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Order of the Gilded Pyre and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

There we go, a mini vow to get the ball rolling. Lets go for the 100% completion rate this year folks - we've totally got this! cool.png

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/sangapics13/af20d101-bf3d-4d07-8b1f-9393a2e0871d_zpshrk3exwe.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/sangapics13/4e96750a-89e2-4175-8a44-be30207d243c_zps0fsjr79n.jpg

Edit: Pics.

I, Warsmith Aznable, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Canoness, 1 squad of Dominions, and 1 Immolator from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value 275 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of Our Martyred Lady and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

In addition, if I should fail this, or any subsequent vows I make herein, I will construct a Penitent Engine and install a 28mm proxy of my wretched self unto it, and present it painted to my camarades in the AS subforum as an example of the Emperor's Divine Mercy.

Unit details:

Canoness: Inferno Pistol, Book of St. Lucius

Dominions: Power sword, combi-melta, x4 Meltaguns (no additional Sisters)

Immolator: (twin-linked multi-melta variant, no upgrades)

Here's a before picture for the Canoness and Dominions.

gallery_53134_10809_8674.jpg

And here's the Immolator, in a decidedly less-than-ready state:

gallery_53134_10809_112673.jpg

VOW COMPLETE:

gallery_53134_10809_133719.jpg

EDIT: added the before pictures

EDIT2: added the vow complete picture

I teslaspark vow to complete the following before or on 1st august 2015.

Archmagos draykavac

5 castellax with target arrays and flamers

6 thallax with 2 photon thrusters

Engineer auxilia x2 -with 4 servitors

2 thanatar with target arrays

If I fail this I shall bear the mark of the oath breaker until this years end.

Welcome to B&C Teslaspark! Always good to see new members joining the boards by participating in the ETL! :woot:

However I'm afraid you have submitted your vow in the wrong Strategium. From what I can tell from the units pledged this is either for the Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium or the Horus Heresy Strategium

So I suggest you make your vow in either of the above Strategiums. Feel free to PM me if you need directions of clarifications. :)

I, tvih, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

- Saint Celestine

- Canoness with Eviscerator, Inferno Pistol and Cloak of St. Aspira

- 5 Seraphim with 2 Hand Flamer models and 1 Superior model with Plasma Pistol and Power Sword

- 5 Battle Sisters with 1 Flamer model, 1 Heavy Flamer model, 1 Simulacrum Imperialis model and a Sister Superior model with Power Sword

from Codex: Adepta Sororitas for a total value of 500 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Adepta Sororitas and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vowed models pic (sorry for it being so messy):

http://www.tvih.net/stuff/wh40k/etl2015-vow1.jpg

@Uprising: Oooh! Shots fired! Bring it heretic - the lord of skulls has nothing on the lord of skull jokes! laugh.png

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/sangapics13/a1e78fcc-d7c2-4138-b814-95bc0c944de3_zps72o2bxku.jpg

Off to a good start guys, now lets keep up the pace! Calling all battle sister players - its time to dust off those models you bought for this years petition and fight for faith and forum! cool.png

Good to see the sisterhood putting their chainsword in. The key here will be completing all vows made as numbers will no doubt be limited. Let's have the entire IFOR section aim for that glorious 100% completion rate - that will be our path to victory! :tu:

Aye! We've got the guards back and let it be known that pentitent engines are waiting for those that fail! :lol:

So tvih and Aznable, it's good to be painting with you! Have you guys made a start on your vows yet? I've got a couple of hours left of work and then it's time to start on the Immolators. B)

Haven't started yet, and I'll be on a sports tournament trip from 5th to 11th of May, so after that will have to start progress on this.

You clearly missed last year - the Guard did not fail, I just wish I could say the same of others... ;) Plus we have a rejuvenated AdMech section this year so with the mega vows of silliness being given the Emperor's benediction the competition can be won, so we need should give it our best shot!

Ahaha! Yep I failed miserably last year, hence why I'm currently strapped in a penitent - these buzz saw hands are making painting difficult! :lol:

I failed last year as well, though as part of the BT forum. This year I gotta try to be more conservative. Though last year a big part of the problem was moving to a new city and misplacing some of my models... but in the end it's all just excuses, this year gotta do better :)

I, Naminé, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Canoness with Rosarius, Power Axe, Mantle of Ophelia, & a Sororitas Command Squad with 2 Heavy Flamers, Simulacrum Imperialis, Hospitaller and Sacred Banner of the Order Militant from Codex: Adepta Sororitas, as well as Cypher for a total value of 455 points on or before August 1st, 2015.

Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of the Devoted Knife and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

20150505 115157

Welcome aboard Naminé! It's always good to see more of the faithful flocking to the ETL banner! cool.png

I've been cracking along on the Immolators and I'm hoping to get them done in the next couple of days. I also remembered that I havent posted up the before pic yet, so here it is:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/sangapics13/af20d101-bf3d-4d07-8b1f-9393a2e0871d_zpshrk3exwe.jpg

Thought I'd better post it now as I always forget about this part! biggrin.png

Archived