Captain Semper

+++ORKS OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_XENOS_Orks.jpg

Welcome to the Orks Outpost. Orks belong to the “Xenos” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units: 

Index Xenos 2:

• All units from the Orks list

- Imperial Armour Index – Xenos:

• All units from the Ork list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++WAAAAAAAGH!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

toaae: Vow 1 (264) COMPLETE

Trask: Vow 1 (735)

tvih: Vow 1 (1,294) COMPLETE

Warhead01: Vow 1 (600) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (707) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (973) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (258) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (268) COMPLETE

I, toaae, will conquer the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of da Orks forum and will complete a Warboss with Power Klaw and Kustom Shoota, a Weirdboy, ten (shoota) boyz and nob with power klaw, and a mek gun with a bubble-chucka and grot gunners for a total value of 264 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Victory will bring me spoils of loot and teef, but failure will doom me in da eyes of Gork and Mork to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETL 6 Vow #1

The Boyz

ETL6/V1 Boyz w/ Nob

The Warboss

ETL6/V1 Warboss

The Mek Gun

ETL6/V1 Mek Gun and Gunners

The Weirdboy (now, 100% more stripped paint!)

ETL6/V1 Weridboy

Right, let's get the pain(t) train rolling...

I, tvih, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Orks and vow to complete:

- Ghazghkull Thraka

- Warboss (klaw, kustom shoota)

- Warboss (klaw, kombi-rokkit)

- 3 nobz on warbikes (3 klaws)

- 5 nobz (3 klaws, 2 big choppas)

- Battlewagon (4 big shootas, deff rolla)

- 3 Killa Kans (Big Shoota/Grotzooka/Rokkit)

- Trukk (big shoota, wreckin' ball)

- Burna-Bommer (Skorcha Missiles)
...of total value 1294 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_68041_14485_94365.jpg

---

Something to get started with, at least :sweat:

I, warhead01, representing that majestic bundle of violence affectionately known as WAAAAGH GorGak! 
Do here by swear this vow, both foul and malicious, to complete the following units for the glory of representing Da Orks in this years ETL.

3 War trukks  82X3 246

2 mobs of Flash Gits (5 models each.)  135 X2 270

1 Kaptin Badrukk 84

Total 600 points.

Should I fail, blah, blah, blah, Banner of shame the rest of the year, blah, blah, blah. 

I'll get to work after I clear my table off.  
6646f87ab3317d5a9777bb51e34c6b5f.gif

Post edited - points added.

Post with first pictures.

All the book keeping is done for now. 

Wow! tvih! You really fired all cylinders! Good luck mate! :D

and Warhead, welcome to the Waaagh! :) Now despite the banality of the vow, it does contain some important points, like the amount of points of your vow... When you work it out, edit it in and let me know, so that I can update accordingly! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

and Warhead, welcome to the Waaagh! :smile.: Now despite the banality of the vow, it does contain some important points, like the amount of points of your vow... When you work it out, edit it in and let me know, so that I can update accordingly! :smile.:

Points updated.  

Wow! tvih! You really fired all cylinders! Good luck mate! :biggrin.:

While in terms of points it's a reasonably sizeable chunk of my orks - total is around 3200 - in number of models it's rather pitiful. But my goal is to get all 3200 painted during the event, hopefully I can manage that. It means painting a bit over one model per day for the duration of the event, which is quite doable as long as I don't slack too much or if the upcoming back surgery causes too many problems. At any rate, being orks it's not a whole lot of points for the competition effort, but at least it's something! :p 

Right, let's get the pain(t) train rolling...

I, tvih, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Orks and vow to complete:

- Ghazghkull Thraka

- Warboss (klaw, kustom shoota)

- Warboss (klaw, kombi-rokkit)

- 3 nobz on warbikes (3 klaws)

- 5 nobz (3 klaws, 2 big choppas)

- Battlewagon (4 big shootas, deff rolla)

- 3 Killa Kans (Big Shoota/Grotzooka/Rokkit)

- Trukk (big shoota, wreckin' ball)

- Burna-Bommer (Skorcha Missiles)

...of total value 1294 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

---

Something to get started with, at least :sweat:

Good show! That's a bunch of Vehicles. I've got a bunch I need to get done, too. Maybe a later vow if the first few go quick.

I, warhead01, representing that majestic bundle of violence affectionately known as WAAAAGH GorGak! 

Do here by swear this vow, both foul and malicious, to complete the following units for the glory of representing Da Orks in this years ETL.

3 War trukks  82X3 246

2 mobs of Flash Gits (5 models each.)  135 X2 270

1 Kaptin Badrukk 84

Total 600 points.

Should I fail, blah, blah, blah, Banner of shame the rest of the year, blah, blah, blah. 

I'll get to work after I clear my table off.  

Post edited - points added.

Post with first pictures.

All the book keeping is done for now. 

"Majestic bundle of violence." Love it. And a good haul for the orks there.

Glad to have you guys onboard with da Orks!

I, Trask,

Of da feerce WAAAGH Duzrok, 

do stinkin' agree to bring my army of:

1 Trukk with Missile Launcher and and a stinkin' wreckin' ball

6 of dem Kans with da grotzooka's, da missiles and dem big shootas (2 each)

a Warboss with a snarlin' snappin' beast of war Attack Squig!, a power klaw, and a Kombi-Rokkit

a Weirdboy

a Nob (and bloody 'ell is he a Nob!) with a power klaw

and four of me boyz on bikes!

And I'll bring 'em all to this stinkin EeTeeL of yourz, but ye gonna hafta gimme 735 teef! I said I waz gonna, and I will, but if I don't then you can stick that badge of yours to my ass and call me a flamin oathbreaka, but I said I waz gonna, so I will.

Alright?

ETL 2018 Vow 1

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Orks to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

Sorry boss. I'm fast but I've had way too much going on this week to be done already.  Maybe by this time next week. 

Hahaha! I was actually referring to new vows - you take your time my Greenskin friend! :D

Better than I expected! Obviously, I hope for more to join the WAAAAGH!!! ETL 6, but I'll take that we're both not the smallest, nor have the lowest average vow. That last part, especially, as without vehicles, our Model to points ratio is redunkulously low.

Now, lets just make sure to get our completion to 100%!

I admit to being fairly ignorant about what's going on, I had no idea there were only 4 of us. 
I hope we plan ahead next year. Imagine the power.

I hope to find a few more things to vow before this season is over. 

ork-walpaper-flash-gitz.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaagh*

*translation from Orkish to Low Gothic: 

Join the ETL while this is still possible - after June 1 the doors of ETL VI will close to new participants for ever! You have the opportunity to share the glory and the exhilaration of open battle with other Xenos, Chaos and Imperial forces and emerge on top! The time to join is now - the Orks is the archetypal Xenos race in the 40k Universe and it is only natural to make their presence felt. For Gork and possibly Mork   - Orks forward! 

I know. I thought we'd have had a few more jumping in.  If we get the codex before this seasons ETL is over we might get a few more. It's possible the index list is holding a few people back from starting their own WAAAGH.  However, I would challenge any one who hasn't made a vow that is thinking about playing Orks when the new codex drops to at least paint a Warboss for their future warband.  (One Ork is all it takes and boom. Your addicted! :wink:

Archived