Hi all, after posting most of my finished Night Lords models on my showcase thread, it's time to get back into the saddle of modelling again! I'll try to post as regularly as I can. Of course, inspiration sometimes fades, but I've found it is great to have a community to share your work and hobby with, so when I model and paint, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
I hope you enjoy and maybe get inspired as I have been by what I've seen here. Please let me know what you know, be it praise, criticism or ideas. Some of the models I like the most have details on them that were inspired by other people's feedback, so feel free!
In this thread:
NIGHT LORDS run from the first page.
WORLD EATERS feature occasionally from this post on page 23, and heavily from this post on page 108.
IMPERIAL FISTS are the main focus since this post on page 52.
Please find my 47th Company Night Lords Showcase thread here.
Please find my 5th Company Imperial Fists Showcase thread here.
Want to name/claim a marine in my Imperial Fists army? Here's your chance.
TUTORIALS in this WIP thread:
- How to: magnetize contemptor weapons
- How to: sculpt flayed skin trophies
- How to: use my recipe for painting Night Lords
- How to: make life hacked super macro shots of your models
- How to: create a relic magna melta predator from regular plastic GW bits
- How to: sculpt muscles on daemonic engines
- How to: create my Khorne Daemonkin bases
- How to: paint my Khorne Daemonkin bases
- How to: paint Imperial Fists with my recipe
Edited by Augustus b'Raass, 25 March 2017 - 10:39 PM.