Hi all, after posting most of my finished Night Lords models on my showcase thread, it's time to get back into the saddle of modelling again! I'll try to post as regularly as I can. Of course, inspiration sometimes fades, but I've found it is great to have a community to share your work and hobby with, so when I model and paint, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
I hope you enjoy and maybe get inspired as I have been by what I've seen here. Please let me know what you think, be it praise, criticism, or suggestions. Some of the models I like the most have details on them that were inspired by other people's feedback, so feel free!
In this thread:
NIGHT LORDS run from the first page up to page 51, and between this post on page 153 and page 165
WORLD EATERS feature occasionally from this post on page 23, and heavily from this post on page 108.
IMPERIAL FISTS are the main focus from this post on page 52 to about page 138
DEATH GUARD are featured from this post on page 145
Please find my 47th Company Night Lords Showcase thread here.
Please find my 5th Company Imperial Fists Showcase thread here.
Want to name/claim a marine in my Imperial Fists army? Here's your chance.
TUTORIALS in this WIP thread:
- How to: SPEEDPAINT / what practices did I emplement to increase my productivity?
- How to: build a Storm Eagle without going crazy
- How to: paint Night Lords with my recipe
- How to: paint Imperial Fists with my recipe
- How to: magnetize contemptor weapons
- How to: sculpt muscles on daemonic engines
- How to: sculpt flayed skin trophies
- How to: use nails to make spiked trophies
- How to: create my Khorne Daemonkin bases
- How to: paint my Khorne Daemonkin bases
- How to: make life hacked super macro shots of your models
- How to: create a relic magna melta predator from regular plastic GW bits
- How to: apply decals (especially on Space Marine Shoulder Pads)
- How to: Sculpt Loin Cloths by Nemac Vradon
- How to: Paint Rotting Flesh by DuskRaider
- How to: Paint Death Guard Armour by DuskRaider
- How to: Sculpt Chaos-ified claws on Vehicle Armour plates by Pandoras Bits Box
- How to: Smooth GreenStuff by Brother Chaplain Kage
Edited by Augustus b'Raass, 31 January 2019 - 05:53 PM.