+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Very nice Vel! The grey colour scheme really works well and the blue accents it excellently. Goes to show how cool the models are that they look good in non-red schemes :P Another excellent completion for the Omnissiah, this last push is fantastic :D

Come on Mechanicus, not long now. The Sisters and Grey Knights have had a last minute surge and are now both above you for completion rates. They've done what they needed to do for us, now it's only the Mechanicus holding us back from a shot at winning. Lets see those completions :).

The final bell is about too be struck. Is there going to be a surge in the final moments of this ETL from the Admec or has someone disconnected a vital power hub? Or has some chaos filth slipped in some scrap code?

We're waiting with bated breath to see what happens!!!

Final roll call for:

Apostle of the 30th Host | Vow 1 (1,142)

Basswave | Vow 1 (1,505)

Bob1142 | Vow 1 (650)

Brightstar | Vow 1 (640)

Brother Callidan | Vow 1 (180) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (370)

Cactus | Vow 1 (320) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (480)

feerful | Vow 1 (965)

Grand Master Laertes | Vow 1 (565)

Immerstrum | Vow 1 (415)

Kriegsmacht | Vow 1 (370) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (430)

Larkyn | Vow 1 (1,000)

Malus Trux | Vow 1 (3,000)

marshal Egregorius | Vow 1 (400) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (280)

mippie | Vow 1 (599)

Mr Bill | Vow 1 (450)

OnyxGuard | Vow 1 (615)

Player404 | Vow 1 (395)

Rashbold | Vow 1 (600)

Ronin_cse | Vow 1 (740)

Scottish_Voodoo | Vow 1 (2,450)

Vash | Vow 1 (770)

SELECTED: DENTRICA II OF II
ENGAGE NEURAL CONGRESS – WIRELESS AUTOSHUNT ACQUIRED
UPLOADING… + MACROCLADE 653 - WAR COHORT 2605 - BATTLE MANIPLE 7813 +
NEW UNITS ANULLED... + E TENEBRAE LUX IV FAILED VOW +

IMPERIAL DATE CODE: 0/582015.M3 [approx. GMT 12:00:00 PM, August 1st, 2015]

I, Rashbold...  have fallen to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and failed to complete my vow:

The total value of my vow was 600 points. These are points not only lost for myself but points I have cost the Omnissiah and my Adeptus Mechanicus brethren.

Failure to complete this construction now dooms me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

All command units are scheduled to be disassembled immediately. Program modules will be purged to prevent their 'scrap-code' from infesting other units.

My flesh has brought this failure.

R.

POWERING DOWN...

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

OK I updated the first page for the last time. Please check your entries and let me know if you spot any discrepancies. Only mistakes will be corrected now - no more completions are allowed. 

UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME!

Cool! Great work Cactus in the nick of time! :tu: It's unfortunate that more didn't return to the fold after starting but those that continued did excellent work. Well done children of Mars you should be proud of some artisan level work and sterling effort :)

Archived