Liberalia Martiale 2017 - THE IRON GAUNTLET

Olis

Yay.  Due to the magnificent wonders of time zones I think I just snuck through my last comments to get to silver at least (if you give me a few minutes grace for writing the things as I posted them then saw you had declared it closed).  Looking forward to the new thread for Challenge the Seconds

Edited by Brother SP

Just going to sneak in a comment while I'm in the canteen getting ready for work - so long as you get it in before either midnight GMT or midnight where you, then it's all good.

​I have compiled my Chapter's history, and now it is time for the Marshalling. I, Brother-Captain Lenoch of the Dawn Blades,before my brothers and sisters of the Liber, swear on the honor of my chapter to call together the High Command and Honor Guard of the Dawn Blades, and should time and resources permit, members of my own company as well. May the Emperor, the fires of time, and Brother Argos himself curse me if I fail.

​Attached are the beginnings of what I am going to use. Small model, big hopes, the Shogun comes to do battle!

Iron Gauntlet Vow #1kamakura base

Iron Gauntlet Vow #1kamakura

AnvilBlacksmith

Dosjetka - Hounds Rampant

Cryptix - Eternal Sentinels

NovemberIX November Warriors

Dizzyeye - Knights Penitent

Captain Lenoch - Dawn Blades

BrotherSP - Iron Heralds + White Talons + New Eden Rifles + Sisters of Battle Order (threads yet to be posted)

Ferrus Manus - Arctic Lions

Brother-Captain Alecto - Argent Grenadiers (thread yet to be posted)

KingHongKong - Astral Reavers

Badass_Spaz Brass Phantoms

Draakur The Desolators

Halandaar Sanguine Eagles 

Sete Grey Talons

MysticTemplar The Wardens of Mercury

bloodhound23 The Violent Gods

Coldfyre Tormentors

Kelborn Imperial Sons

Evz Void Vermilion

TheBlindPrimarch - The Specters of the Purged

Lephisto Elysian Phoenixes

LancsHotpot90 Knights Obstinate

joschlumpf Genocide Angels

Lord Thørn - Red Drakes

Legionare - Viper Legion

Brink Knights Defiant

Boldthreat - Exemplars of Dorn

Minigiant Black Ronin & Night Vipers

Brother Cambrius - Vanquishers (thread not yet posted)

Brother Emund - Emperor's Vengeance

It was extremely unfortunate, but I was very much a no-show for the majority of this part of the Iron Gauntlet. The only part of the Gauntlet I myself was interested in being a part of!

But I'm back now, and it seems only fair that the first project I set before myself is to take a look at each of the above links and provide what C&C I can in their current states.

I also want to say that this was a huge effort from a lot of Liberites. You guys did a great job, and I look forward to seeing what you lot come up with in the later challenges!

Hey all just wondering if the results of the first have been posted yet?

Or am I being blind and can't find them? XD

The results have not yet been posted. I've been a little... distracted. By Mod duties, various RL things and general procrastination, mostly. ^_^

I will endeavour to post them up in good time. :)

Hey so quick question do I need to post my work for the 2nd challenge in my original IA post for the Iron Gauntlet or do I need to create a new thread in the forge?

Hey so quick question do I need to post my work for the 2nd challenge in my original IA post for the Iron Gauntlet or do I need to create a new thread in the forge?

Your choice, brother. Either way, you need to post the right link to the Challenge the Second thread.

It seems I've missed out a lot and wasn't able to 100% finish everything. Very unfortunately, a family member has been diagnosed with cancer so I had to kind of drop off the face of the forum to help out extra.

I'm happy I did anything at all though, because without this contest I'd probably never have written anything down on paper (or digitally lol)

Good luck to everyone still working!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so as I said in the Challenge the Second post RL circumstances have unfortunately eliminated all my free time so I will have no chance of getting all the factions I committed to the Challenge.  I will hopefully get more done for the later challenges but for now I will have to put any commitments on hold till I get the new books to rework a list and probably only end up painting one force at most.  Sucks but I suppose thats how things happen.  Worry not though as I intend to hang around as much as possible and hopefully as I intend the new edition will re-inspire me to get working on things again.

That's a shame Silver Phoenix Brother SP Brother Argent (slippery bugger keeps changing his name!). I hope to see you around and about. :tu:

Well everyone called me SP when i was silver phoenix. So i went Brother SP but it just didn't work for any this is liber type shenanigans and argent is just Latin for silver and i think the phoenix part just encouraged me to keep reinventing myself so that's it for now. Argent all the way. Besides i can hide from past transgressions this way.

Hmm. Is it too late to change my bow to include the 2nd challenge? It'll be close, but I got the Primaris part of DI coming and it only took me two weeks to do BOP