+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

+++ADEPTUS MECHANICUS OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_157369.png

Welcome to the Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost. Adeptus Mechanicus belongs to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units:
· Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus
· Codex: Imperial Knights
· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Adeptus Mechanicus will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++FOR THE OMNISSIAH!+++

gallery_48988_15465_157369.png

PARTICIPANTS LIST (alphabetical order):

Baron Sebas: Vow 1 (1,070) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (716) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (116) COMPLETE

Black_Knight: Vow 1 (203) COMPLETE

DanPesci: Vow 1 (492)

Endova: Vow 1 (85)

ImperialSquishiness: Vow 1 (1,110) COMPLETE

jeremy1391: Vow 1 (165) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,355) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (226) COMPLETE

Kilofix: Vow 1 (5,000) - TITAN COMPLETE

Magos Takatus: Vow 1 (90) COMPLETE | Vow 1 (65) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (185) COMPLETE

Private Jenkins: Vow 1 (217)

Reigart: Vow 1 (117) COMPLETE

Quantum: Vow 1 (112) COMPLETE

I Magos Takatus rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and tilt my Omnissian Axe to the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete a 10-machine unit of Secutarii Hoplites of total value of (to my best knowledge) 90 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to overseer of paperclip production, where I will be forced to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

IMG 20190601 103407

Here's the image of my models. Note that Captain Semper pardoned me for being a dolt and allowed me to let my dual undercoating slide this time. I have learned to wait for the rules to be published before prepping my models in future. :)

I Baron Sebas rise to the challenge of the Ex Tenebrae Lux, the cogs have been set in motion, the knight of house Ignis stride out of their fortress. I vow to complete my 2 imperial knight crusaders (fully magnetised) for 1070 points before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_85622_15412_328203.jpg

med_gallery_85622_15412_1027057.jpg

I Quantum rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus (logic: who holds the future but the disciples of the Deus Mechanicus?) and vow to complete 10 men unit of Skitarii Vanguard of total value 112 (logic: need expendable cannon fodder) on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end (logic: the benefits of success outweigh the consequences of failure).

med_gallery_10217_15504_191779.jpg

Edited by Quantum

Welcome Quantum - looks promising! Good luck :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also:

---------------------------------

DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF ETL VII?

JOIN THE MARK OF LIBER!

gallery_48988_15465_30555.png

Here's the result of my squad so far. Thanks to the airbrush the green coats were far less daunting.

IMG 20190602 225044

This is uncharacteristically quick for me, I haven't let myself get sidetracked this weekend.

I jeremy 1391 hereby pledge to complete in the name of the omnissiah a Rusty 17 Battalion

Tech-priest Enginseer 30

Tech-priest Enginseer 30

5 Skitarii Rangers: Ranger Alpha; 4 Skitarii Rangers 35

For a total of 165 points on or before September 1st 2019 Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://a64.tinypic.com/vymfy1.jpg

Looks damn good! :devil: That's excellent execution jeremy, looks very dark, very... 40k-ish! :lol:

More please! 

--------------------

Also, the cut-off for the first Weekly update is Saturday, if you want to make it make sure you submit your first vow by then! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow completed!

With a puff of pungent incense my Secutarii arrive on the battlefield (or a collapsing light box at least)

I am following the fine tradition of posting some dodgy photos, I'm starting to think my photo quality is getting worse, so here's a scattergun approach to squad photography.

IMG 20190606 171408

IMG 20190606 171917

IMG 20190606 172022

For some reason my camera keeps cropping of the left-hand side of the photo during this session, which is pretty annoying.

I suppose the glossy armour probably doesn't help matters.

I now have plenty of free painting time if Games Workshop were to release some kind of hovercraft... *hint* :tongue.:

I Reigart rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Onager Dunecrawler of total value 117 points (neutron laser) on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_44767_15562_638002.jpg

Edit: altered points and picture per Semper’s comments below

Edited by Reigart

Welcome Reigart - good luck with that Onager! BTW, you may only claim points for one configuration , the most expensive in terms of points. If you've done this already, fine, if not please adjust the points accordingly. PM me if you wish to discuss! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thx for updating the points Reigart, things seem to be in order now! :)

Now, it's awfully silent here, any new Magi that want to take the brave step? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Imperialsquishiness hereby pledge to complete in the name of the omnissiah:

Cerastus Knight Atropos - 555 points

se9cLZs.jpg

Belisarius Cawl - 190 points

gzKY4Ix.jpg

5x Kataphron Destroyers with Grav Cannons - 255 points (missing enginseer blister pack found and included in the picture)

yCEo2ST.jpg

FW Magos Macrotek (Techpriest Enginseer Proxy) and 4x FW Servo automata (Servitor Proxies) - 50 points

PUhlLeR.jpg

2x Techpriest Enginseers - 60 points

SisucGi.jpg

For a total of 1110 points on or before September 1st 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Got the next few days off, so should get a bit done! Will add the rest of the pre pictures when I get home. Need to try and find where I've hidden the other metal Enginseer

Edited by ImperialSquishiness

That's bringing in the big guns! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of them. :D

It's time for me to unveil my second (rather modest) vow. 

IMG 20190613 085943

One Sydonian Dragoon with Taser Lance and Phosphor Serpenta -65 points.

I'm playing cautiously but I want to make sure my completion rate is flawless. That, and the GW I visited yesterday told me Electro Priests aren't stocked in-store. :(

Never mind, the competition is still in early stages and I'll have three more vows left after this cattle-prod-wielding-chicken-man is completed and hopefully the Scorpius will be released soon.