+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

It's going to be close, we're still in with a shot at victory. Much will rest on the completion percentage - will the AdMech do their part? Let's try and get as many vows done as possible! With a week left give it your best shot, then you can take a small break ;)

Huzzah! Two excellent completions - both with very nice reds as is fitting for Mars :D As much as I love DIYs you also can't beat the classic AdMech of red, black and white :) Well done Julius and Dusk the AdMech's first "proper" ETL is shaping up very nicely.

However yet more can be done! The week remaining is plenty of time for us to see some more completions roll in ;)

Excellent completions. Really need to get as close to 100% as possible. This ETL it will probably be the deciding factor between the top 3 places!!!

I guarantee it will be! Our shot at victory is in having a notably better completion percent so we take less penalty deductions. The Guard and Inquisition are both tied for the best ratio currently, I hear the Mechanicus likes numbers so why not try and beat our percentage? There's only one way to do that, and that's more completed vows! thumbsup.gif

One week left. That's just 7 days to make the ETL forever remember the might of the AdMech! Will there be stories told of the mighty strides of the Omnissiah's chosen shaking the ground when they first marched to war? Alas this is not something for me to decide, the power (plasma, nuclear, biological or otherwise) is in your mechadendrites msn-wink.gif

So the final countdown is here, 27 to go with a week and a few hours left:

Apostle of the 30th Host | Vow 1 (1,142)

Basswave | Vow 1 (1,505)

Bob1142 | Vow 1 (650)

Brightstar | Vow 1 (640)

Brother Callidan | Vow 1 (180) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (370)

Cactus | Vow 1 (320) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (480)

CommodusXIII | Vow 1 (2,000)

Dusktiger | Vow 1 (250)

feerful | Vow 1 (965)

Grand Master Damion | Vow 1 (170)

Grand Master Laertes | Vow 1 (565)

Immerstrum | Vow 1 (415)

Korban | Vow 1 (285) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (597) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (480)

Kriegsmacht | Vow 1 (370) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (430)

Larkyn | Vow 1 (1,000)

Malus Trux | Vow 1 (3,000)

marshal Egregorius | Vow 1 (400) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (280)

mithrilforge | Vow 1 (335)

mippie | Vow 1 (599)

Mr Bill | Vow 1 (450)

OnyxGuard | Vow 1 (615)

Player404 | Vow 1 (395)

Rashbold | Vow 1 (600)

Red Skullz | Vow 1 (1,100) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (810) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (325)

Ronin_cse | Vow 1 (740)

Scottish_Voodoo | Vow 1 (2,450)

Vash | Vow 1 (770)

Vel' Cona | Vow 1 (395) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,345)

Out-of-competition vows

Polemarch Julius | Vow 1

I hope everyone will join me in encouraging them in the final push. You can do it!!! ;)

+++ IMPORTANT NOTE +++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

AS YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THE BOARDS WERE DOWN FOR THE BEST PART OF LAST WEEK.

DUE TO BROTHER ARGOS UNTIRING EFFORTS THE BOARDS ARE NOW BACK BUT IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE SOME POSTS HAVE BEEN LOST.

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR STRATEGIUM AND MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED.

@ pompeyladfp: did you report a completion here? Not sure... unsure.png

@ Brother Handro: Greek by any chance? I noticed the Greek words - and syntactically correct too...

I declare my vow complete!

Unit Rho-One Delta [Previous name unknown] of House Krahn.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy112/BrotherHandro/fc9ac4cd-793f-4c72-b0c7-0521e5740072_zpsbtyycy0f.jpg

The quarter scheme drove me a little crazy but we're fine now! msn-wink.gif

@ Red Skullz: Looks legit to me... is there something I should be particularly aware of? unsure.png

Cheers smile.png

I think I can pledge my third knight which I built in the downtime. This I'd where he's at.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/tomkristians/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1955_1_zpsblcwhsdn.jpg

Is that acceptable?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

yes all completed.. sorry on ancient work pcs running windows 0.1 or something and for some reason it put a line through my completion... :)

all done, took them to a tourney and got 8th place out of 38... got owned by necron decurion (ignore cover ap4... :( ) but otherwise done very well

Working on last part of my vow today(onager) No lobotomized servitor duties for me eek.gif

And...done...

My "ETL IV" Vow is Complete !!

med_gallery_9146_6928_736821.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_1150333.jpg

med_gallery_9146_6928_511756.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

sry for average pics, when i get some more troops done i'll take a group shot.

Well done mithril, the bases are nice especially the extra detail on the walker's. Great colours on the robes and guns, the white stripe on the front of the hull tops the model off with some nice colour. Another excellent completion for the AdMech! :tu:

Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, July 26, 2015 - Offering money/donations for this forum to *not* win the ETL
Hidden by Brother Tyler, July 26, 2015 - Offering money/donations for this forum to *not* win the ETL

Greetings, Agents of the Mechanicus, in this, the final week of ETL.  It is I, Malisteen, of the Chaos forums!  I really have to hand it to you all, you've put up a good fight, and even now, at the end, you are still within striking distance of victory.  Cheers for you!  Of course, we know you won't win.  Victory will once again go to the dark powers of chaos, another bauble to adorn the Despoiler's trophy racks.

What's that? You... You think you could still win? Well, I'm certainly not going to tell you such a victory is impossible, not if you won't listen to your own hearts, which already know this to be true.  Instead I shall appeal to your minds.  We are, after all, rational beings.  Have you considered what an Imperial victory in this ETL would cost these forums?  The rich prize of US currency that you would avert? Did you not know that these forums would rake in a stunning windfall of FIFTY AMERICAN DOLLARS should Chaos remain in first place and claim the ultimate prize, at a time when such absurdly generous donations are most needed?

Let that sink into your minds as you work on your vows.  Let the knowledge that victory for you would mean a loss for all slow your hands and drain your motivation away.  Surely losing to Chaos is no failure if it means the forum as a whole would flourish?  It's no shame to come in second.  Painting is hard work, nobody would blame you if you couldn't quite finish in time.  Hell, with the mighty influx of funding that awaits, they might even thank you!  After all, who would pay to keep this boat afloat if the Imperial boards win the ETL?  Nobody, that's who.  So do yourself and everyone you know a favor.  Put down the brush.  Catch up on that sleep you've been missing.  Watch some cartoons.  Let Chaos win their silly forum game, you're above all that.

This may or may not be the place, but I think I promised some basic fluff as well for my Knight... so I did this.

LOGI-STACK ARCHIVE:  4-ALPHA-29258-ZL3

- RECORD BEGINS-

Explorator Report: The Spartiate.

Discovered 1 no. Titan Engine, designation “Imperial Knight Paladin”.

Condition: Generally in good working order.

Other: Evidence of knowledge of Lingua-Technis according to hull markings, heraldry indicates Adeptus Mechanicus allegiance. Pilot detained for investigation.

Praise Be to the Omnissiah!

Genetor Report: Sir Teleutias (Deceased)

Subject species "Human," height is 183cm, mass is 90kg. Subject claims to be last member of noble Imperial family, “House Lakedaimon” which, he says, once controlled some 300 knight-suits within Sub-Sector Nea Mani. Subject shows signs of advanced age in human years, and may be confused. Subject refers to past civil conflicts with unknown rival Knight House, many engines lost, unclear when this occurred. Subject appears unwilling to co-operate with repeated requests as to where and how his people learned Lingua-Technis, claims not to understand the question. Subject is agitated and appears to be cursing in arcane language. Memory banks indicate: Language Unknown.

-. -. -. -. -

Post-scriptorium: Approximately 15 minutes, 32 seconds after initial interview, subject became pallid in colour and breathing slowed significantly. Subject declared: “I go to rejoin the three hundred”, and thereupon expired within a further 23 seconds.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Dispatch of Knight Engine to Voss Prime for reconditioning and repair.

Thereafter, reassignment to the Legio Invigilata with new Tech-Pilot to be assigned.

Existing markings to be retained where possible, with respect to Engine’s Machine Spirit.

~ The Omnissiah knows all, comprehends all.~

-RECORD ENDS-

Oh, and a group shot with his "Sacristans" (actually a Skitarii Rangers Squad, but "whatevs")

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/JH1980/Mobile%20Uploads/image_22.jpg

I came home from holiday today and spent the evening giving the Warlord its dark wash. I have a busy day tomorrow, but I'm hoping to have time to tackle all of the lenses and windows. Completion is within reach!

Final update before completion!

Second Onager Dunecrawler Finished (Left Side)

The last hurdle!  (And boy is it a doozy; I hate painting infantry!)

Second Skitarii Vanguard WIP

Got a few coats in before I saw I needed to post a WIP.  Same thing happened with the Kataphron Destroyers.  Hopefully I'll be a bit cleaner on the next ETL!

Greetings Disciples of the Ommnisiah.

I come here bearing grim tidings. Currently the Realm of Chaos has more points in completed vows and a higher completion rate than the Forces of the Imperium, giving them a strong lead over us. The Codex Astartes, Age of Darkness and other Marine forums are all nipping at our heels. If something isn't done, then we're not just going to miss out on first place, we're going to be languishing in fourth or fifth place.

The Adeptus Mechanicus, keepers of knowledge and seekers of truth, currently have a completion rate of 52%, quite a bit below the Forces of the Imperium's average of 57%. While that's a solid contribution, it's not enough. The Guard are at currently at 72%, with an expected completion rate of 78%. There's not much more us grunts can give and even if we manage to hit 90% it won't be enough without the support of the Mechanicus. While it's true that the Grey Knights and Sororitas are currently shirking their duty, even a monumental last minute effort from them won't do much more than push us into a possible second place, their contribution is simply too small.

If we are to win this, we need the might of the Mechanicus as well as a strong showing from the other Imperial Forces. You need to get your completion rate to between 70 and 80% if we are to challenge the Dark Gods themselves. A monumental task to be sure, but I have absolute faith in the Mechanicus that you will not fail the Ommnisiah.

Stand now Cult of the Machine God, banish the shroud of ignorance and prevent the ETL falling to the Realm of Chaos as second time.

Apologies to those of you who had to translate, they don't teach Cant Mechanicus in the Guard.

Archived