+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_09_AM.jpg

Welcome to ETL IV and the Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the mighty engines of the Mechanicum of Mars! Now these are exciting times as it is the first time EVER that the Mechanicum has a Codex it can call its own: The Codex Skitarii! Furthermore it appears that Codex: Cult Mechanicus is coming our way and on top of that, any Mechanicum entry from any Forge World book (Horus Heresy or otherwise) is also a legitimate entry for this Forum as well. This is the year of the Mechanicum of Mars!

On top of that the Mechanicum will have the full backing of the Imperial armies and agencies, so expect the support of the mighty Astra Militarum, the Adepta Sororitas, the Inquisition and its agents and of course the purest of soul, the Grey Knights. All those forums will stand as one to face their rivals, and win the day!

The rules of ETL IV can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_09_AM.jpg

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
The list is alphabetical.

Anselneo | Vow 1 (815) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,165) COMPLETE
Apostle of the 30th Host | Vow 1 (1,142)
Basswave | Vow 1 (1,505)
Bob1142 | Vow 1 (650)
Brightstar | Vow 1 (640)
Brother Callidan | Vow 1 (180) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (370)
Brother Handro | Vow 1 (415) COMPLETE
Cactus | Vow 1 (320) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (480) COMPLETE
CommodusXIII | Vow 1 (2,000) COMPLETE
Dusktiger | Vow 1 (250) COMPLETE
feerful | Vow 1 (965)
frostbite | Vow 1 (585) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (350) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (445) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (330) COMPLETE
Grand Master Damion | Vow 1 (170) COMPLETE
Grand Master Laertes | Vow 1 (565)
Immerstrum | Vow 1 (415)
Kilofix | Vow 1 (1,330) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (2,405) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (885) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (1,910) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (1,350) COMPLETE
Korban | Vow 1 (285) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (597) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (480) COMPLETE
Kriegsmacht | Vow 1 (370) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (430)
Larkyn | Vow 1 (1,000)
Malus Trux | Vow 1 (3,000)
marshal Egregorius | Vow 1 (400) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (280)
Marshal Xin | Vow 1 (450) COMPLETE
mithrilforge | Vow 1 (335) COMPLETE
mippie | Vow 1 (599)
Mr Bill | Vow 1 (450)
nziv | Vow 1 (1,078) COMPLETE
OnyxGuard | Vow 1 (615)
Player404 | Vow 1 (395)
pompeyladBFP | Vow 1 (1,500) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,500) COMPLETE
Rashbold | Vow 1 (600)
Red Skullz | Vow 1 (1,100) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (810) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (325) COMPLETE
Ronin_cse | Vow 1 (740)
Scottish_Voodoo | Vow 1 (2,450)
Vash | Vow 1 (770)
Vel' Cona | Vow 1 (395) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,345) COMPLETE
xwing65 | Vow 1 (620) COMPLETE

Out-of-competition vows
Polemarch Julius | Vow 1 COMPLETE

I MrBill rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete models listed below from Codex Adepticus Mechanicus:Skitarii of total 

value 450 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Faction: Imperial Forces and failure will doom me to bear the 

Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

10x Skitarii Rangers.  2x transuranic arquebus, 1x plasma caliver, omnispex, phosphor blast pistol, arc maul, conversion field = 245

10x Skitarii Vanguard. 2x arc rifles, 1x plasma caliver, omnispex, phosphor blast pistol, arc maul, conversion field = 205

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/mrbill2u/FirstVow_zpsnsadb8q7.jpg

I Marshall Egregorius rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 squad of sicarian infiltrators, 2 half squads of skitarii troops (one vanguard one rangers) from Codex Skitarii of total value 500 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Forgeworld Ryza and the Omnissiah and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

HAIL RYZA

I, CommodusXIII, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Warlord Titan from The Horus Heresy, Volume 5: Tempest totaling 2,000 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Legio Fidelis and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/ABX43Ull.jpg

Imperial Knight for scale. This vow will probably destroy me, but I'm making it anyway. Lux Æterna must walk.

EDIT #1: A WIP thread is available here.

EDIT #2: Based on the picture from the Warhammer World re-opening, the new Warlord Titan rules are:

Belicosa-pattern volcano cannon (standard)

Macro-gatling blaster (free upgrade)

Two double-barreled turbo laser destructors (free upgrade)

Total: 2750 points

Subject to modification by the ETL staff.

EDIT #3: The point cost for the vow has been set at 2,000 points. It is a scratchbuild, after all. smile.png

I, Immersturm, will rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to uphold the honour of House Ravenholdt and complete a fully magnetized Cerastus Knight Acheron (415pts) by the end of July. Failure is not an option!

http://i.imgur.com/nvJmGMG.jpg

Don't mind my current reading material biggrin.png

I, Mithrilforge Also answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete From Codex Skitarii:

1 x 5 man unit of Vanguard: Alpha- pwr wpn/arc pistol, 1x Arc rifle,1 x Omnispex. (105pts)

1 x 5 man Ranger unit: 1x Transauranic Arquebus. (90pts)

1 x Onager DuneCrawler: Neutron Blaster & Cognis Hvy Stubber, Cognis Manipulator. (140pts)

(total 335pts).

Ranger squad, Onager,(others to follow).

med_gallery_9146_6928_1202299.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_1500267.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_749155.jpg

* the model on the left was a Ryza scheme test model,which has since been stripped and reundercoated.

Mithril.

++EDIT -Final pic added++

SELECTED: DENTRICA I OF II
ENGAGE NEURAL CONGRESS – WIRELESS AUTOSHUNT ACQUIRED
UPLOADING… + MACROCLADE 653 - WAR COHORT 2605 - BATTLE MANIPLE 7813 +
NEW UNITS AUTHORIZED... + E TENEBRAE LUX IV FIRST VOW +

IMPERIAL DATE CODE: 0/329015.M3 [approx. GMT 04:00:25 AM, May 1st, 2015]

I, Rashbold... rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

TR Skitarii Vanguards (5) - skitarii war plate, radium carbines
TR Skitarii Rangers (5) - skitarii war plate, galvanic rifles
EL Sicarian Ruststalkers (5) - sicarian battle armour, transonic razor, chordclaw, mindscrambler grenades
EL Sicarian Infiltrators (5) - sicarian battle armour, stubcarbine, power sword
FA Sydonian Dragoon (1) - taser lance, broad spectrum data-tether, searchlight
HS Onager Dunecrawler (1) - eradication beamer, broad spectrum data-tether, enamatus force field, searchlight

The designated units will be constructed according to the specified STC designs from Codex: Skitarii, in accordance with His grand design.
The total value of these units will be 600 points.
The construction will be finalized on or before 254 Imperial Chrono-segments, or 0/582015.M3 [Ancient Terran Date: on or before August 1st, 2015]
Success will bring the Omnissiah's eternal glory to the Adeptus Mechanicus.
Failure to complete this construction will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

R.

FIRST PICTURE:

med_gallery_8429_10636_47248.jpg

A clarification please, Capt. S. If my first vow is for Codex: Skitarii must all my subsequent vows be Skitarii or can I also make vows using Codex: Cult Mechanicus and/or the 30k Taghmata Omnissiah?

I, Scottish Voodoo, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete units, from the list below, from the Mechanicum of total value 2450, on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Forgeworld Gryphonne and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

2 x 5 man Skitarii Rangers sqauds  - Transuranic Arquebus - Phospher Blast Psitol - powersword - omnispex     120pts

2 x 5 man Vangaurd Squads - Plasma Caliver - Raduim Pistol - Powersword - Data thether                                  80 pts

1 x 5 Man Sicarian Infiltrators Squad - stubcarbines powerswords                                                                          185 pts

1 x 1 vehicle onager Dunecrawler squadron - twin linked heavy phospher blaster cognis heavy stubber               110 pts

sub total 695 pts

Magos Prime (250pts)

Archmagos Prime, Cortex Controller, Lucifex, Machinator Array, Malagra, Paragon Blade, Phased Plasma-fusil, Rad Grenades

Castellax Class Battle-Automata Maniple (255pts)

Castellax, Castellax, Castellax

Myrmidon Secutors (210pts) Myrmidon Lord - 2x Phased Plasma-fusil Myrmidon Secutor - 2x Graviton Gun  Myrmidon Secutor - 2x Maxim Bolter
Thallax Cohort (175pts)

Empyrite, 3x Heavy Chainblade, 3x Thallax

Thallax Cohort (175pts)

Empyrite, 3x Heavy Chainblade, 3x Thallax

Thallax Cohort (185pts)

Empyrite, Photon Thruster, 3x Thallax, Photon Thruster

Myrmidon Destructors (215pts)

Irradiation Engine, 2x Myrmidon Destructor, Volkite Culverin

Myrmidon Lord

Conversion Beamer

Thanatar Class Siege-automata Maniple (290pts)

Enhanced Targeting Array, Paragon of Metal, Thanatar

This is a great start for the Ad Mech - the best so far in 4 ETL's!!! And I'm hopeful that more will join the cause of the Adepts of Mars!

@ Cactus: You're absolutely right. You can choose your vows from all the AdMech codices interchangeably. And any HH units too! :woot:

PLEASE NOTE: when you get the before pics PLEASE edit them (or link them)  in your initial vow post so we get everything in one place. Thanks.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

How many points is a warlord titan? That thing is HUGE!

All in good time... msn-wink.gif

Going by GWs official, albeit out of date, rules for the Warlord (Apocalypes, 5th edition), it would clock in at 2,500 points. That's regardless of weapon options, a Warlord is always 2,500 points no matter it's armament.

Hopefully that's of some help to you Captain :).

I dusktiger rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

(5) Sicarian Infiltrators with Power Swords and Stubcarbines, Princeps with converted Phosphoenix, Conversion Field, and Infoslave Skull

11017528_10153212296551224_7635864426184 

from codex skitarii of total value 250 points, on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the tech-priests of Mars, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

I, Grand Master Laertes, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Knight Errant from Codex: Imperial Knights and a unit of Skitarii Rangers from Codex: Skitarii of total value 565 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Forge World of Incaladion, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

The units are composed as follows:

- Drasta, the Watcher
Imperial Knight Errant.................................370 p.ts

- Squad Niryana
9 Skitarii Vanguard + Vanguard Alpha........100 p.ts
Omnispex.....................................................10 p.ts
3 Transuranic Arquebuses...........................75 p.ts
Taser goad...................................................10 p.ts

And here are the "before" pictures:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/GM_Laertes/DSCN1123_zpstsma5nu5.jpg

dscn1124.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/GM_Laertes/DSCN1135_zpsphvzai8x.jpg

May the Omnissiah guide my brushes.

I, xwingt65, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Thantar from Legio Cyberneticaand a unit of Skitarii Vanguard and a unit of Sicarian Ruststalkers from Codex: Skitarii of total value 620 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Forge World of Mars, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Thanatar: 240 points

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471/marjedi/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/BD74FC5B-269B-4336-8115-87FAD5B1EDA0_zpsrpacunwf.jpg

Vanguard: 205 (3 Plasma Calivers, Omniscope and Phosphor Blast pistol)

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471/marjedi/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/D7BC003D-934E-425C-8EE5-C825A4CC7576_zpsjbmsdzwq.jpg

Sicarian Ruststalkers: 175 points (Chordclaw and prehensile data spike)

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471/marjedi/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/A68DD914-DC7F-427A-8C6E-0870C4C08730_zpsrpawflop.jpg

Wow 1 Complete:

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471/marjedi/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/0E0B1F52-790C-4DC6-98FD-3391EDA3DB69_zps77r71hy8.jpg

I, ronin_cse rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a unit of Skitarii Vanguard, 2 Onager Dunecrawlers, 1 Sydonian Dragoon, and 1 unit of Sicarian Ruststalkers from Codex: Skitarii of total value 740 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Forgeworld of Mars and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

17150625899_004e5f326a_c.jpg

IMG_0002 by stone_edwards, on Flickr

Maybe a little much for my first pledge, but go big or go home right? ;)

Sadly I wasn't aware of this competition and already started my Infiltrators, both Ranger units, and my Knight :(

I Brother Callidan rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete a unit of Rangers from codex: Skitarii of total value 180 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the forge word of Mars and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the oathbreaker until the year-end.

Looking at others Vow's I realized that most of you put what was in the units so the Rangers have 2 Transuranic Arquebus and a Omnispex. Alpha has no upgrades

Archived