The Inner Circle presents:

gallery_48988_16053_3651.png

LOYALTY AND TREACHERY V - 2020

In this time of betrayal, when brother turns against brother and no one can be trusted… A time where heroes become villains and villains pass for heroes!

This is the time to throw away the façade of the past and show your true colours!

In a Galaxy in Flames, are you a Loyalist or a Traitor?

gallery_48988_16053_115052.png

Welcome to the fifth incarnation of “Loyalty and Treachery”!

“Loyalty and Treachery” is a motivational event aiming to help participants to paint-up solid blocks of their Horus Heresy armies in a reasonably short time frame. Everyone who sees it through will end up with a significant number of units ready for the table top or even a whole playable army in its own right! So, those starting new projects and those building on existing ones are equally welcome and hopefully equally motivated!

Those who achieve their aim will receive the honorary title of “Consul of the Legion” and a badge to commemorate his/her efforts – see “Becoming a Consul” below.

gallery_48988_16053_103257.png

“Loyalty and Treachery” is setting a target to build at least three (3) legal Horus Heresy units in the next 3 months.

This means on average 1 unit each month. However, this is not a strict limit but rather a way to measure your progress. Obviously, the addition of a super-heavy for example may take more than a month to complete but this may be counterbalanced by adding two less demanding units. Also, it is possible to work on more than one unit simultaneously. There is no cap on the maximum amount of units that one may build – just manage your time wisely.

DURATION

The event will start on January 15th, 2020 and will end after a 3-month period on April 15th, 2020. Participants can join at any point during this period but the earlier one commits the more time to complete his/her project.

gallery_48988_16053_142690.png

There are only three simple rules in "Loyalty and Treachery".

• PLEDGED UNITS: You must pledge to paint at least three units in the next three months. Each unit pledged must be a “legal” entry from an official list from a Forgeworld Horus Heresy series publication. This means that each unit must observe all the parameters of the corresponding entry of the most recent official list such as minimum numbers, correct equipment, weapons etc. WYSIWYG should be observed to the best of one’s ability.
  • PAINT QUALITY: This is not a Golden Daemon style contest; as a matter of fact it is not a contest at all. All skill levels are welcome and participants should use this opportunity to improve their skill, interacting with each other, giving and taking advice. As such participants are expected to paint to the best of their ability, so take this opportunity to showcase your abilities, no matter your experience or skill level!
  • EVIDENCE OF PROGRESS: Participants must provide a “before” (starting) picture and an “after” (finished) picture of each unit they have pledged. They are also encouraged to provide WIP pictures of their project regularly, just to keep things moving at a reasonable pace. At the end of the three months, you’ll be asked to provide a “group shot” i.e. a picture of your entire force that you painted during the event so that we can make a showcase with the outcome of this L&T.

gallery_48988_16053_52425.png

HONORARY TITLES: BECOMING A CONSUL
As an incentive, “Loyalty and Treachery” uses a system of “Honorary Titles”. The title can be carried in the participants’ signature in the form of a small badge. Note that there is no implied hierarchy between them and each has its own merit! Now the best part is that there is no penalty for failing! If a participant does not make it, he/she will not be awarded a title, and that’s all there is to it…

So what are the titles, and has to be done to obtain them? Well, here goes:

Legion Centurion: This title is awarded to anyone who makes the target i.e. to build at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months. It shows a serious commitment to the Heresy setting and participants should be rightly proud to wear it!

Legion Champion: This is a title to reward output. Anyone who makes double the target i.e. paints at least 6 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. The sheer size of minis painted certainly warrants this distinction!

Legion Chaplain: This is a title to reward zeal. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 2 months from the beginning of the event (i.e. until March 15th) will be awarded this title. This unrelenting single mindedness surely deserves the Crozius!

Legion Forgelord: This title is for the treadheads. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 12 HP in their force will be awarded this title. Bring the tanks forth!

Legion Delegatus: This title is for the chosen of the Primarch! Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least one Primarch will be awarded this title. For the Primarch and the Legion!

Magos: This is a title to reward the followers of the Omnissiah. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 3 units from any Mechanicum lists will be awarded this title. For the Glory of Mars!!!

Legate Commander: This is a title to reward those among us that will take on the Solar Auxila cause. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 3 units from the Solar Auxilia and/or the Imperialis Militia & Cults Army lists will be awarded this title. Go mortals!

Seneschal: This is a title for the Knights’ fanatics. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 1 Knight will be awarded this title. Knights are large models and demand all the attention one can give them so building even one in the period of three months is a great challenge. Remember though, there should be at least two more legal Horus Heresy units in the pledge, and all must be competed to be eligible for the title.

Princeps: This is a title is for the for the Titan Legions! It is also the only type of entry that does not require building 3 legal units. If you paint a single Titan (in 40k scale of course) until the end of the event, you’ll be eligible for this most prestigious of awards and rightly so! Any kind of Titan qualifies!

It is possible that a participant may accomplish more than one of the above tasks and therefore to be eligible for more than one title. In that case he/she can choose which title to carry in their signature.

THE MORAL HIGH GROUND
Continuing the tradition, participants are invited to pledge for either the Loyalist or the Traitor side once they declare participation in the event. You can declare your allegiance irrespective of the Legion you’re painting as there were loyalist elements within Traitor Legions and traitorous elements within Loyalist Legions. So, all you need to do is decide which side you want to support and then try to become a Centurion!

The side with the most Centurions by the end of the event will be winning a moral victory, called: the “Moral High Ground”! Note that only the Centurion title will count, even if a participant is eligible for other Consul titles as well. The only exception to the above is the title of Princeps. Princeps’ will count as Centurions for the purposes of the “Moral High Ground”.

PARTICIPATION BADGE
All who participate (regardless of success) may wear the following badge in their signature if they so desire:

gallery_48988_16053_12222.png

CAPTAIN SEMPER'S NOTES
The HH setting remains by far my favourite. Yes, the game is stuck in 7th edition and it has known better days in terms of support but the love for the Heresy in undiminished! Better yet, it appears that support is picking up again, with Book 8 (Inferno) covering the BAs and the WSs with great new evocative models covering those factions. Also, another Black Book (Book 9 - Crusade) is imminent, covering the Dark Angels at last, and now all 18 Legions will be covered with rules and models. Furthermore, rumours are pointing towards a Dark Mechanicum book coming our way at some point, a long overdue addition to both HH and 40k settings.

So, in my view, the HH setting will continue to be supported by GW and FW and even BL with the Siege of Terra series and the odd audio novellas – not to mention the reprinting the original HH books in nice hardback editions. And we should not overlook the Adeptus Titanicus boxed game that it is set in HH! Just as a reminder and to keep everyone in the HH loop, click on the link below to see the Adeptus Titanicus event that is running concurrently:

TITANS OF THE HERESY II

As far as I’m concerned, the HH will always be in my heart and will continue with the L&T so long as there are people willing to join! I would like to take this opportunity to thank @Grotsmasha, the Inner Circle’s Master of the Arsenal for his untiring support in producing the L&T’s amazing imagery! Thank you Third Master!

As usual, feel free to ask any questions regarding the event, publicly or through PMs – I’m notoriously fast in my replies! But remember: B&C & Forge rules must always, ALWAYS be followed. So be aware of that… *polishes his melta*

So, this is it! Now, who’s brave enough to take on the battlefields of the 31st millennium?

@Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

gallery_48988_16053_102071.png

LIST OF PARTICPANTS

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Angel of Solitude - CENTURION

1. Sabre Tank, complete with all weapon options COMPLETE

2. Sabre Tank, complete with all weapon options COMPLETE

3. Tactical Squad COMPLETE

Aias - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, FORGELORD

1. Fellblade COMPLETE

2. Sicaran Main Battle Tank COMPLETE

3. Sabre COMPLETE

Brother-Captain Gilead - CENTURION

1. Custodian Guard (x3) COMPLETE

2. Sentinel Guard (x3) COMPLETE

3. Hetaeron guard (x3) COMPLETE

Dosjetka

1. III Legion Praefector Arko Vusial,

2. Navigator Shahzad Payam Locarno

4. XVI Legion Lieutenant Roth Evakhand

Gederas - CENTURION, DELEGATUS, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors COMPLETE

2. Siege Breaker COMPLETE

3. Contemptor-Mortis with dual Kheres Assault Cannons COMPLETE

4. Legion Vindicator COMPLETE

5. Legion Vindicator COMPLETE

6. Legion Vindicator COMPLETE

Grotsmasha - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, DELEGATUS, CHAMPION

1. Cataphractii x5 COMPLETE

2. Spartan COMPLETE

3. Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers COMPLETE

4. Ferrus Manus COMPLETE

5. Rhino COMPLETE

6. Rhino COMPLETE

infyrana - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Tactical Support Squad (x10 plasma) COMPLETE

2. Seeker Squad (9x combi-plasma, 1x bolter) COMPLETE

3. Heavy Support Squad (x5 ML) COMPLETE

4. Legion Centurion (Champion) COMPLETE

5. Crysos Morturg COMPLETE

6. Moritat with Jump Pack and dual Volkite COMPLETE

Inquisitor Verhek

1. Plasma gunners support squad (x10) - Raven Guard

2. Breachers squad (x10) - Imperial Fists

3. unknown unit of Salamanders.

jaxom - CENTURION

1. Contemptor-Dreadnought COMPLETE

2. Veteran Tactical Squad COMPLETE

3. Legion Praetor/Consul COMPLETE

lokkorex - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Sisters of Silence with Greatswords (Prosecutors?) (x10) COMPLETE

2. Captain Verulam Moy of the Sons of Horus COMPLETE
3. Iron Havocs with Heavy Bolters (x5) COMPLETE
4. Adsecularis (x18) COMPLETE
5. Salamanders Consul Chaplain COMPLETE
6. Salamanders Centurion COMPLETE

Lostrael - CENTURION, DELEGATUS

1. Dark Angels Legion Praetor COMPLETE

2. Leviathan Pattern Siege Dreadnought COMPLETE

3. Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels COMPLETE

Markosian - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN

1. Praetor with Jump pack, Paragon blade and inferno pistol COMPLETE

2. Cataphractii Terminator squad (x5) with power fists and a heavy flamer COMPLETE
3. Angels Tears squad (x10) with 4 Angels Tears grenade launchers and 5 Iliastus assault cannons with suspensor webs plus Arch Erelim with Power fist and plasma pistol COMPLETE

Marshal Vespasian - CENTURION, FORGE LORD

1. Land Raider COMPLETE
2. Spartan COMPLETE

3. Converted bac Contemptor COMPLETE

4. Land Raider Proteus COMPLETE

mercbat - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN

1. Grey Slayers pack (x10) COMPLETE

2. Tactical Support Melta squad (x5) COMPLETE

3. Legion Dreadnought COMPLETE

4. Legion Dreadnought COMPLETE

5. Mortificator consul COMPLETE

No Foes Remain - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Tactical Squad (x10) COMPLETE

2. Heavy Support (x5) COMPLETE

3. Comtemptor Mortis COMPLETE

4. Delegatus with power axe and combi-volkite COMPLETE

5. Siegebreaker with a combi-volkite COMPLETE

6. Master of Signals COMPLETE

7. Volkite Caliver Tactical Support squad (x5) COMPLETE

Noigrim - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN

1. heataeron guard COMPLETE

2. aquilon terminators COMPLETE

3. master of the forge COMPLETE

Nusphigor - CENTURION

1. Chaplain consul in Indomitus terminator armour COMPLETE

2. Tactical support squad x5 COMPLETE

3. Rapier quad launcher team COMPLETE

Pearson73

1. Master of Signals (bare bones)

2. Drop Pod

3. Five Cataphractii Terminators armed with combi-bolters and chain-fists

Reyner

1. Kyr Vhalen

2. 5 Iron Warriors Veterans (x5)

3. Medusa Artillery tank (using a Hunter tank from 40k to get the Mars pattern hull)

Semper Fortis CENTURION

1. Solar Auxilia Medusa (3 hp) COMPLETE

2. Solar Auxilia Cyclops Demolitions Unit (x2) COMPLETE
3. Deredeo with Volkite Falconets and Boreas Missles (3 hp) COMPLETE

Shard of Magnus

1. Tactical squad (x10),

2. Rhino,

3. Contemptor dreadnought

Slave to Darkness

1. Wolf Lord

2. Unit of Deathsworn

3. Unit of Grey Slayers

4. Dreadnought

5. Rhino

Stix

1. Land Raider Phobos

2. Deimos Pattern Rhino

3. Deimos Pattern Vindicator

4. Master of Signals COMPLETE

5. Praetor COMPLETE

Trokair - CENTURION, MAGOS

1. Magos Prime COMPLETE

2. Thallax Cohort ( x3) COMPLETE

3. Castellax Class Battle-Automaton Maniple (x1) COMPLETE

FOR THE WARMASTER!

Altis - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN

1. Tactical squad x10 - Word Bearers COMPLETE

2. Tactical squad x10 - Iron Warriors COMPLETE
3. Heavy support squad with missile launchers (x5) Iron Warriors COMPLETE

4. Moritat with dual plasma pistols - Sons of Horus COMPLETE

Brother Pheidias

1. Destroyers (x10)
2. Proteus Land Speeder

3. Proteus Land Speeder
4. Deredeo Dreadnought

Captain Semper - CENTURION

1. DA Preator in Terminator Armour COMPLETE

2. DA Preator COMPLETE

3. Lord Commander Eidolon COMPLETE

DeRome90

1. Narik Dreygur (Conversion)

2. Member of the Iron Circle (x1)

3. Squad of Iron Havocs (x5)

4. Squad of Tactical Marines (x10)

Dreagher - CENTURION, PRINCEPS

1. Warhound Scout Titan Regina Abyssum COMPLETE

Dwango - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION, FORGE LORD

1. Leviathan with two storm cannons COMPLETE

2. Contemptor COMPLETE

3. Contemptor COMPLETE

4. Contemptor COMPLETE

5. Contemptor COMPLETE

6. Contemptor COMPLETE

7. Contemptor COMPLETE

LameBeard

1. Alpha Legion Consul (chaplain or delegatus)

2. Apha Legion Veteran Squad (x5)

3. World Eater Veteran Squad (x5)

Mandaloriano - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Legion Champion with power Scythe and Plasma Pistol COMPLETE

2. Legion Tactical Squad with bolters (x10) COMPLETE

3. Legion Tactical Squad with bolters (x10) COMPLETE

4. Deathshround Terminators (x2) COMPLETE

5. Grave Warden Terminators (x5) COMPLETE

6. Heavy support Squad with Missile Launchers COMPLETE

okonomiyakimarine - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN (subject to completing all units)

1. Praeetor in Terminator armour

2. Warmonger COMPLETE

3. Veteran legionnaires (x5) COMPLETE

4. Veteran legionnaires (x5) COMPLETE

5. Khenetai (x5)

6. Khenetai (x5)

Sabadin

1. Tactical Support Squad

2. Apothecary

3. Contemptor Dreadnaught

sarabando - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, CHAMPION

1. Warmonger COMPLETE

2. Seeker squad COMPLETE

3. Apothacary COMPLETE

4. Contemptor talon COMPLETE

5. Tactical Squad COMPLETE

6. Armistos COMPLETE

7. Tactical Support Squad COMPLETE

8. Deredeo Dreadnought COMPLETE

9. Support Squad -Plasma (x5) COMPLETE

10. Chaplain COMPLETE

11. Centurion with thunder hammer COMPLETE

Vogon - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN, SENESCHAL, CHAMPION

1. Preator equipped with lightning claws and jump pack COMPLETE
2. Fire Raptor COMPLETE
3. Knight Castigator COMPLETE
4. Coronus grav carrier COMPLETE
Vykes - CENTURION, CHAPLAIN (subject to completing all units)
1. Praeetor COMPLETE
2. Centurion COMPLETE
3. Master of Signals COMPLETE
4. Volkite Culverins (x10) COMPLETE
5. Veteran legionnaires (x5)
6. Volkite Charger troopers (x10+ extra sergeant) COMPLETE

I, Trokair, Vow, by the Grace of the Omnissiah, to complete one Magos Prime, one Thallax Cohort ( 3 Thallax) and one Castellax Class Battle-Automaton Maniple (1 Castellax) by 0290020.M03* for the Loyalist effort for The Moral High Ground in Loyalty & Treachery V.

*15 April 2020 (if I did that right!)

gallery_29932_12734_66180.jpg

All three units are ebay rescue jobs that I have acquired recently as I did not think I would have anything for this year’s L&T on account of focusing on Sisters of Battle at the moment.

The Magos will probably have a replacement arm as the claw he comes with has multiple breaks. The Thallax had one session in the stripping tank and need a second; the Castellax also needs a session or three in the tank.

I, Aias of the Unbroken Chain, vow to advance my armored column and complete 1x Fellblade, 1x Sicaran Main Battle Tank, and 1x Sabre. I do this in the Emperor's name, and against my treacherous Alpha Legion kin, that the Warmaster may be cast down and the light of the Imperium last for ten thousand years.

Loyalty & Treachery Vow

I want to take a full tank army with me to Nova this year, so time to get them finished! Thanks for the push!

I, Vogon, do vow in the name Alpharius and the Warmaster to bolster the rebel cause with 1 Preator equipped with lightning claws and jump pack, 1 Fire Raptor, 1 Knight castigator and 1 captured coronus grav carrier.

gallery_92760_11494_760147.jpeg

gallery_92760_11494_944268.jpeg

gallery_92760_12618_978806.jpeg

gallery_92760_12618_104105.jpeg

May I achieve this in the Warmasters name and earn eternal glory, failure shall condemn me to eternal shame.

For the Emperor!

Cheers

Vogon

Edited by Vogon

I, Vykes, vow by the grace of his lordship Horus Lupercal, to complete one Praeetor, one Centurion, one Master of Signals, one unit of Volkite Culverins (10), one unit of veteran legionnaires (5), and one unit of Volkite Charger troopers (10+ extra sergeant) for the Warmaster's war effort by 0290020.M03 in Loyalty & Treachery V.

Ya' seem to have got it done right Troiker my dude!

Had to scrounge up some of the far far better resin mk IV heads and used up almost everything I had left. As for that lone mk VI beakie, he'll be for the next part of the vow section. He's also the model I've owned for the longest in my collection, a metal special weapon trooper from about '97 (not the oldest model, but I've had him since then). gallery_107230_14721_137526.jpg

And part of my Christmas haul, got 5 spare mk II vets from my mates who donated 'em over knowing I needed a few more to complete my wolves :P FW bag and all, gleeee.

gallery_107230_14721_93774.jpg

I, Markosian, pledge in the name of Sanguinius to paint the following:

1) Blood Angels Praetor with Jump pack, Paragon blade and inferno pistol.

2) Blood Angels Cataphractii Terminator squad (5) with power fists and a heavy flamer.

3) Angels Tears squad (10) with 4 Angels Tears grenade launchers and 5 Iliastus assault cannons with suspensor webs plus Arch Erelim with Power fist and plasma pistol.

vi2YN9a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Before pic of Praetor to follow when I’ve got him built.

For the Loyalists, For Sanguinius and For The Emperor :)

EDIT:

Before pic of the Praetor :)

VpVj3fa_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by MARK0SIAN

A wise man once said, “those with courage and character to speak the truth always seem sinister to the ignorant."

All I see are Imperialist dogs and their hypocritical creeds of deistic veneration 'without worship' towards the False Emperor.  Their 'faultless liege, 'beloved by all' is  adorned in ivy laurels and cloaked in the glory born by the blood of the legions.  A false god, propped up like a puppet by the machinations of a wizening serpent, who now sells our legacy to the chaff of humanity. 

Where are our wild kinsmen gathered from the hordes of the brave?  Where is the host who will not kneel to the whims of an unjust mob?  Where are the warriors of enlightenment?  Where are the banner bearers sworn to the Night in the name of the True Emperor?  

Where are the warrior kings of Horus Lupercal?!

But seriously, good to see ya lot, but I swear since I started it's been almost all loyalists... a dogma I just don't get :tongue.:  Bah-humbug to stoicism. Where's the fun in that?

Post Scriptum: 'Eyas Cap'n mate :)  It's more grim than that: even Aias is against the Warmaster.  So far it's just Vogon and myself pledged to the Warmaster to hold back the tide of future corpse worshipers.  :wink:

Edited by Vykes

I, Semper Fortis, vow by the strength of my legion, to paint the following:

- Solar Auxilia Medusa (3 hp)

- Solar Auxilia Cyclops Demolitions Unit x2

- VIIth Legion Deredeo with Volkite Falconets and Boreas Missles (3 hp)

May Dorn guide my hand to victory! But should I fail, I face dishonor.

For the Emperor!

gallery_86689_11936_1112047.jpg

gallery_86689_11936_51987.jpg

gallery_86689_11936_300225.jpg

I, Angel of Solitude, vow to bring glory to the Emperor and His 1st Legion, and paint the following:

• 1 Sabre Tank, complete with all weapon options;
  • 1 Sabre Tank, complete with all weapon options
  • 1 Tactical Squad

egjJKOg.jpg?2

I, Gederas, Vow, by the Glory of the Emperor, to complete Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors, one Siege Breaker, one Contemptor-Mortis with Dual Kheres Assault Cannons, and three separate Legion Vindicators, for the Loyalist effort for The Moral High Ground in Loyalty & Treachery V.

Contemptor and Perturabo:
oTvJ7bG.jpg

4pvf8CU.jpg

vq53G2Y.jpg

And everything together (Pert and Contemptor are in the small clampacks)

FKx2co5.jpg

I believe that's six units and more than enough Hull Points for fun stuff :laugh.:

Edited by Gederas

gallery_48988_16053_102071.png

OK, things are heating up! :yes:

@ Vykes: Haha, Good point! I was so sure Aias was declaring for Horus I totally ignored his post and assigned him to the Warmaster camp. After your post I realised my error and had him re-assigned to the Emperor's side. :biggrin.: I do recall a time when Traitor armies here in the B&C were something like 80% of the projects... With Daeth Guard being amongst the most popular!

@ Semper Fortis: IFs? AGAIN? You must have a huge army of yellow by now... :laugh.:

@ Angel of Solitude: I have put you down as "Undeclared". If you want to join a side, let me know and I'll re-assign you. :smile.:

@ Gederas: Good to see you taking part here! Quite a big vow too! Good luck sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My lord Vykes. We need not the hoards of lackeys required to prop up the false emperor. Even out numbered we shall be victorious for we are pure of purpose. Remain focused on the goal, complete the mission in front of you and nothing will be able to stop us.

The Warmaster will prevail.

Seriously though I'm sure we can claim a moral victory if we get 100% completions, with just the two of us that shouldn’t be too hard.

Cheers

Vogon

My lord Vykes. We need not the hoards of lackeys required to prop up the false emperor. Even out numbered we shall be victorious for we are pure of purpose. Remain focused on the goal, complete the mission in front of you and nothing will be able to stop us.

The Warmaster will prevail.

Seriously though I'm sure we can claim a moral victory if we get 100% completions, with just the two of us that shouldn’t be too hard.

Cheers

Vogon

I was thinking of pledging for Horus. But Vogon’s gone and put the pressure on! Might have to stay under the radar - I’ve never done 3 units in 3 months!

I, okonomiyakimarine, vow by the magnificence of the Great Library of Tizca, to complete one Praeetor in Terminator armour, one Warmonger, two units of veteran legionnaires (5) and two units of Khenetai (5) for the Warmasters efforts against anyone who dares to call us traitors.

IMG-8327.jpg

IMG-8326.jpg
IMG-8325.jpg
IMG-8323.jpg
IMG-8317.jpg
IMG-8318.jpg

Please do not bend – we might snap, go full traitor and point our magic wands at your sorry ass!
Edited by okonomiyakimarine

@ Angel of Solitude: I have put you down as "Undeclared". If you want to join a side, let me know and I'll re-assign you. :smile.:

How dare you question the loyalty of the Lion! :laugh.:

Very much for the Emperor...