+++Dark Angels Outpost+++

Captain Semper

+++DARK ANGELS OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_ASTARTES_DA.jpg

Welcome to the Space Marines Outpost. Space Marines belong to the “Adeptus Astartes” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

- Codex Dark Angels: All units

- Imperial Armour Index - Forces of the Space Marines:

• All units with the <Chapter> keyword

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++FOR THE LION AND THE EMPEROR!+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

++List of Participants++

Almagor: Vow 1 (404) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (425) COMPLETE

Angel of Solitude: Vow 1 (734) COMPLETE

Brother Abbot: Vow 1 (620) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (273) COMPLETE

Brother_Bethor: Vow 1 (268)

Brother Dimetrius: Vow 1 (979)

Brother Haim: Vow 1 (977)

Brother Karael: Vow 1 (159) COMPLETE

Brother Syddraf: Vow 1 (2,078)

Brother Worsey: Vow 1 (270) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (323)

Burias- Drak'shal: Vow 1 (3,925) COMPLETE

Calibos: Vow 1 (416) COMPLETE

Chmur: Vow 1 (744)

Company Master Holden: Vow 1 (1,251) COMPLETE

Darmor: Vow 1 (241) COMPLETE

derelinqueren: Vow 1 (298) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (637) COMPLETE

Father Mehman: Vow 1 (97)

Fierce Bear: Vow 1 (447) COMPLETE

Fr33Dom: Vow 1 (347)

G8Keeper: Vow 1 (372) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (442) COMPLETE

Galthan Ironsturm: Vow 1 (434) COMPLETE

Greenz: Vow 1 (260) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (475)

GreyRavenC: Vow 1 (358) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (172) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (116) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (126) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (102) COMPLETE

Grotsmasha: Vow 1 (1,095)

JeffJedi: Vow 1 (601) COMPLETE

JJD: Vow 1 (226) COMPLETE

Interrogator Stobz: Vow 1 (2,000) COMPLETE

Isual: Vow 1 (694) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (805) COMPLETE | Vow  3 (188) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (428) COMPLETE

Komodo: Vow 1 (132)

Lachdannan: Vow 1 (469)

lhg033: Vow 1 (81) COMPLETE

Lostrael: Vow 1 (354) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (166) COMPLETE

malarki: Vow 1 (816) COMPLETE

Master Avoghai: Vow 1 (1,325)

m_r_parker: Vow1 (1,112)

Naaman10th: Vow (657)

plasmaspam: Vow 1 (609) COMPLETE

Punk possum: Vow 1 (481) COMPLETE

Raychu: Vow 1 (336) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (138) COMPLETE

Rizara: Vow 1 (656)

Skorp: Vow 1 (331) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (481) COMPLETE

sneakybamsen: Vow 1 (500) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (441) COMPLETE

Spaced Hulk: Vow  1 (296) COMPLETE

stuka06: Vow 1 (330) COMPLETE

The Shadow Guard: Vow 1 (1,630) COMPLETE

Tygwyn: Vow 1 (335) COMPLETE

Zujara: Vow 1 (2,236) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (2,134) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (740) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (215) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (69) COMPLETE

OOC vows

Brother Sgt Arkley: Vow 1 COMPLETE

I, Grotsmasha, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete;

gallery_48988_14475_189404.jpg

1x Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought - 202pts

=> Macro Plasma Incinerator

=> Heavy Flamer

=> 2x Frag-storm Launchers

=> Redemptor Fist

=> Icarus Rocket Pod

1x 5 Primaris Helblasters - 165pts

=> 5x Plasma Incinerators

1x 5 Primaris Intercessors - 90pts

1x 6 Primaris Intercessors - 112pts

=> Sgt Power Sword

1x 6 Primaris Intercessors - 108pts

1x 6 Primaris Intercessors - 108pts

1x Primaris Lieutenant - 75pts

=> Auto Bolt Rifle, Power Sword (Claw)

1x Primaris Lieutenant - 81pts

=>Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

1x Primaris Ancient - 69pts

1x Primaris Chaplain - 85pts

of total value 1,095pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My vow will be the Deathwing squad from Dark Vengeance and the Terminator captain from the start collecting space marines box. No idea the points value. :thumbsup:

I think the points value is 347 after looking in the DA Codex but I'm not entirely 100% sure. Not much I know but it's a start.

LqPc9SQ.jpg

I, Zujara, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete

Interrogator-Chaplain in Terminator Armour w/ Storm Bolter and Crozius Arcanum

Primaris Librarian w/ Force Sword

Primaris Lieutenant w/ Plasma Pistol and Power Sword

Ravenwing Talonmaster w/ Power Sword, Twin Assault Cannon, Twin Heavy Bolter

5 man Scout Squad w/ Boltguns and a Heavy Bolter

5 man Tactical Squad w/ Boltguns and a Plasma Cannon

3 man Aggressor Squad w/ Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets, Fragstorm Grenade Launchers

Deathwing Champion

5 man Deathwing Knights w/ Watcher in the Dark

Venerable Dreadnought w/ Missile Launcher, Twin Lascannon

Relic Contemptor Dreadnought w/ Twin Heavy Bolter, Dreadnought Combat weapon & Heavy Flamer

Relic Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer w/ Lascannon Sponsons

of total value 2236pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_47372_14439_85898.jpg

I, Company Master Holden rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete the following units,

- Sammael on Corvex 

- Ravenwing Talonmaster

- 2 x Ravenwing Landspeeders (Multi Meltas and Assault Cannons)

- 8 x Ravenwing Biker Squad (6 x Twin Boltgun, 5 x Bolt Pistol, 1 x Chainsword : 2 x Twin Boltgun, 2 x Plasma Gun)

- 2 x Ravenwing Dark Talon ( 2 x  Hurricane Bolters. 2 x Rift Cannon)

The total value of which is 1,251 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. 

For the Lion and the Emperor!

Edit: Before picture now uploaded! 

Hidden Content

Vow One: Before

It only occurred to me after I uploaded the image that I probably shouldn't have taken the picture on my black desk...

I, Galthan Ironsturm, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete;

- 1 Master on Gravis Armor,

- 3 Primaris Inceptor with sergent,

- 5 Primaris Hellblaster with sergent.

img_2183.jpg

img_2184.jpg

img_2182.jpg

Total : 434pts.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For The First Legion and The Lion.

I, stuka06, will rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete a 10 man squad of Hellblaster Marines with Plasma Incinerators with a total value of 330 Points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before Picture:

ArNbJo2.jpg

For the First Legion and the Lion!

I Rizara rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a six man squad of Intercessors with grenade launcher and bolt rifles, a 4 man squad of Black knights, one Sammael on Corvax, and a predator tank, worth a total points value of 656 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year -end.

And believe me, I look forward to bring honor back and remove my previous badge of shame. yeah I could have removed it already but I kept it as a remind of my failure. Below is a WIP shot. I am also going to finish painting a black knight champion, but since he is already painted I can't count him. However I might as well finish him up as I work the rest of my bikers. All of my bikes are Primaris conversions, so they are primaris on jet bikes and the conversions are WYSIWYG as far as weapons go. To distinquish Sammael, I kept him with the higher stand, and lowered all the other jetbikes to be hovering across the ground since they don't count as jetbikes when I field them.

med_gallery_1313_14184_68614.jpg

For the Lion, For the First Legion, and for the Emperor!!!!

i have another unit of intercessors, hellblasters, an a lieutenant that I could have added, plus a few inceptors I still need to build. I decided to go with a smaller first vow just incase I don't finish it. Hoping that I can get these done by the end of May, if not sooner, so i can get a second and maybe third vow in. Sadly most of my army is in the stages of my champion here, partially painted but not finished.

In the name of the Lion and the Supreme Grand Master, I Brother Haim, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the DARK ANGELS and vow to complete the following units:

• A Primaris Master, equipped with a Power Sword and Master-crafted Auto Bolt Rifle. (95)
  • A Master in Gravis Armour, equipped with a Master-crafted Power Sword and Boltstorm Gauntlet. (134)
  • A Primaris Lieutenant equipped with a Power Sword and Plasma Pistol. (81)
  • A Primaris Lieutenant equipped with a Power Sword and Bolt Pistol. (74)
  • A Primaris Lieutenant equipped with a Master-crafted Auto Bolt Rifle. (74)
  • An Intercessor Squad equipped with Bolt Rifles. (90)
  • An Intercessor Squad equipped with Bolt Rifles. (90)
  • A Primaris Ancient equipped with a Bolt Rifle. (69)
  • An Inceptor Squad equipped with Assault Bolters. (135) *Corrected Point Value*
  • And a Hellblster Squad equipped with Plasma Incinerators. (165)

The total point value of 996 will be completed before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. May the Lion guide my hands.

I, Brother Dimetrius, solemnly pledge the following force to E Tenebrae Lux

Deathwing - 979 points

Belial

Terminator Librarian with Force Axe

5 Deathwing Knights

5 Deathwing Terminators, 1 Chainfist, Assault Cannon

5 Deathwing Terminators, 1 Lightning Claw, Assault Cannon

3 Watchers in the Dark (only two pictured, who know where they hide sometimes).

wlhJjxM.jpg

gallery_27176_11277_30331.jpg

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE

Strong showing from the Sons of the Lion! :tu:

The important thing at this stage is to get as many people on board as possible! So to all the Company Masters out there, come and join out cause! It doesn't take much, a single mini will do!

My vow will be the Deathwing squad from Dark Vengeance and the Terminator captain from the start collecting space marines box. No idea the points value. :thumbsup:

I think the points value is 347 after looking in the DA Codex but I'm not entirely 100% sure. Not much I know but it's a start.

Hidden Content

LqPc9SQ.jpg

Not much? It's plenty! Great stuff there! :tu:

I Rizara rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a six man squad of Intercessors with grenade launcher and bolt rifles, a 4 man squad of Black knights, one Sammael on Corvax, and a predator tank, worth a total points value of 656 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year -end.

And believe me, I look forward to bring honor back and remove my previous badge of shame. yeah I could have removed it already but I kept it as a remind of my failure. Below is a WIP shot. I am also going to finish painting a black knight champion, but since he is already painted I can't count him. However I might as well finish him up as I work the rest of my bikers. All of my bikes are Primaris conversions, so they are primaris on jet bikes and the conversions are WYSIWYG as far as weapons go. To distinquish Sammael, I kept him with the higher stand, and lowered all the other jetbikes to be hovering across the ground since they don't count as jetbikes when I field them.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_1313_14184_68614.jpg

For the Lion, For the First Legion, and for the Emperor!!!!

i have another unit of intercessors, hellblasters, an a lieutenant that I could have added, plus a few inceptors I still need to build. I decided to go with a smaller first vow just incase I don't finish it. Hoping that I can get these done by the end of May, if not sooner, so i can get a second and maybe third vow in. Sadly most of my army is in the stages of my champion here, partially painted but not finished.

Great use of Custodes Jetbikes! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, revered brother Cyphriel, loyal son of the Lion and servant of the Supreme Grand Master, from my sarcophagus rise to this oath of moment, and pledge my service to E Tenebrae Lux VI in the form of a Cerastus Knight Castigator for a value of 500 points to be completed before August 1st 2018.

oQkemlC.jpg

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Tears come to my eyes... :cry:

The 10th Master is humbled by the might of the Noble House of [DELETED BY THE INNER CIRCLE] which honours the ancient oaths of allegiance to the First!

For my first vow (hopefully not last) I would like to vow a 5-man DV hellblasters unit.

I kinda started to work on the first guy already, if it's not allowed we can count him out of unit points.

EDIT: Point value for the unit is 132 points. (excluding one dude that I started already).

wowetl.JPG

I Lostrael rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete a Stormraven Gunship, with a twin lascannon, Typhoon missile launcher, 2 Stromstrike missile launcher and 2 hurricane Bolters, of total points value of 354 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_86236_11073_167777.jpg

Great to see more Dark Angels taking on the cause! 

For my first vow (hopefully not last) I would like to vow a 5-man DV hellblasters unit.

I kinda started to work on the first guy already, if it's not allowed we can count him out of unit points.

Nah, that's fine! Just workout the points and edit them in. Then let me know. :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Brother Abbot rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete 10 Hellbasters, a Master in Gravis Armour and 2 Primaris Lieutenants of total value 620 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here is the before:

gallery_106344_14486_207279.jpeg

Following general advice, I'll keep my first vow low, and see where i get from there

For the Lion!!!!

I Brother Skorp rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to complete Azrael, Watcher with Lion's Helm, a Chapter Ancient, and 6 Scouts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Azrael + Watcher with Lion's Helm - 180

Chapter Ancient w/ Boltgun - 85

6 Scouts (5 Bolters, 1 Shotgun) - 66

Total: 331 points

Units for this Vow are Circled (with a rectangle). I'll get a close up to add later. 

vow1

Z0sPZDp.jpg

oaPh5i6.jpg

I, Greenz, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, on the side of the Dark Angels, and vow to complete

Typhoon Landspeeder -130pts

For a total of 260pts on, or before August 1st, 2018

med_gallery_71758_11985_150672.jpg

I, Greenz, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, on the side of the Dark Angels, and vow to complete

For a total of 260pts on, or before August 1st, 2018

med_gallery_71758_11985_150672.jpg

The speeder on the right looks as is an initiate flew it in to a hedge?

I wish you luck brothers. I'm currently still building up forces. Once all that is done, I shall start the painting of all things. Hopefully I'll be able to vow something next year.

Best of luck to all the brothers - may the Lion watch over you!

Things look up, in terms of participants and points pledged, we're second in the Astartes Faction. With high completion rates, we may climb to the top! But now it's the recruitment period - let's focus in that.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Chmur rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to completeAstraeus Super Heavy Tank of total value 744 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here is the latest WIP shot :smile.:

mnRGPdk.jpg?2

Question for Captain Semper - this is "technically" not valid vow, as it is not part of the Index Armour since it has been released afterwards. But it has the <Chapter> keyword so I am rolling with it. 

I, Brother Worsey, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, on the side of the Dark Angels, and vow to complete 2 units of 3 Inceptors with Assault Bolters, of total value 270 points on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Pics this eve when at home. Keeping the first vow small to knock it out and get the completion.

For Mortikah, and the Lion!

gallery_92875_14514_126512.jpg

I Chmur rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels and vow to completeAstraeus Super Heavy Tank of total value 744 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here is the latest WIP shot :smile.:

mnRGPdk.jpg?2

Question for Captain Semper - this is "technically" not valid vow, as it is not part of the Index Armour since it has been released afterwards. But it has the <Chapter> keyword so I am rolling with it. 

Just downloaded the PDF from Forgeworld, it does have the <CHAPTER> keyword, so you're good to do :tu:

Archived