+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_06_IG.jpg

Welcome to ETL IV and the Imperial Guard Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Astra Militarum and Militarum Tempestus! And keep in mind that the Imperial Guard will not fight alone! They have the full backing of other Imperial Forces, so expect the support of the devout Adepta Sororitas, the purest of soul Grey Knights, the mighty Mechanicum of Mars and of course the Inquisition. All those forums will stand as one to face their rivals, Loyalists and Traitors alike!

The rules of ETL IV can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

Before we kick off I’d like to bring your attention to the fact that his year, apart from the Codex: Imperial Guard you may choose one of the following FW lists for your vows if you so wish:

Additional army lists:

* Elysian Drop Troops Army List from Imperial Armour Volume 3 – The Taros Campaign (2nd Ed.)

* Detachment D-99 Elysian Drop troop Veterans from Imperial Armour Volume 4 – The Amphelion Project

* DKoK Siege Regiment from Imperial Armour – The Siege of Vraks

* Elysian Drop Troop Army List from Imperial Armour Volume 8 – Raid on Kastorel Novem

* DKoK Assault Brigade Army from Imperial Armour Volume 12 – The Fall of Orpheus

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_06_IG.jpg

ASTRA MILITARUM - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
The list is alphabetical

Arizonajirt | Vow 1 (3,000)

Azzagorn | Vow 1 (135) COMPLETE

Captain Baranov | Vow 1 (295) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (385) COMPLETE
captain sox | Vow 1 (801)

Ceddyn | Vow 1 (165) COMPLETE

Cod | Vow 1 (845) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (485) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (2,055) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (140) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (143) COMPLETE
CoffeeGrunt | Vow 1 (1,315) COMPLETE | Vow (265) COMPLETE
CommissarZac | Vow 1 (715) COMPLETE

+DAN+ | Vow 1 (575)

elmo | Vow 1 (1,115) COMPLETE
Flint&Steel | Vow 1 (30) COMPLETE
gmarks | Vow 1 (575)
Gumonkey88 | Vow 1 (65) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (135) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (235) COMPLETE
Kaiser Senpai | Vow 1 (430) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (105) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (165) COMPLETE
Ldorte | Vow 1 (820) COMPLETE
librisrouge | Vow 1 (645) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (310) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (315) COMPLETE
Marshal Argos | Vow 1 (385) COMPLETE
Mehman | Vow 1 (370) COMPLETE
our_baz | Vow 1 (500) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (115) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (90) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (70) COMPLETE
Pudelhund | Vow 1 (1,000)
sandypants87 | Vow 1 (835) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (225) COMPLETE
Scatmandoo | Vow 1 (575) COMPLETE

Sinthos117 | Vow 1 (495) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (88) COMPLETE

Sviar | Vow 1 (125) COMPLETE
SW1 | Vow 1 (530) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (540) COMPLETE
Toxichobbit | Vow 1 (50) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (580) COMPLETE
Ultrarich | Vow 1 (145) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (165) COMPLETE
Ulrik_Ironfist | Vow 1 (100) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (100) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (130) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (280) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (375) COMPLETE
Vampyrerodent | Vow 1 (1,560) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (310) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (235) COMPLETE
WarriorFish | Vow 1 (50) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (290) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (535) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (110) COMPLETE
Wulgar76 | Vow 1 (580)  COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,095) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (185) COMPLETE

It is the 1st of May in some parts of the World tongue.png

I WarriorFish rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 Ratlings from Codex: Astra Militarum Imperial Guard of total value 50pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 1, start small. Vow 2... go big! biggrin.png I will post up my WIP shot as soon as I can, the models are still in a soak for stripping thumbsup.gif

edit: (terrible) WIP shot

gallery_30308_10714_4065.jpg

I Sviar don't back down for any challence. In the name of the Emperor ans S:t Olof of the Sviar worlds I vow a Company Command Squad. Details of the wargear will be updated shortly.

My CCS will be carrying these equiment:

A Vox caster

A Medic pack

A Standard

The Commander will be armed with a Plasmapistol

One Veteran will be armed with a Plasmagun

Total points is: 125 points

med_gallery_58880_8103_161611.jpg

Vow finishedcool.png

med_gallery_58880_8103_183488.jpg

med_gallery_58880_8103_19316.jpg

med_gallery_58880_8103_79453.jpg

I Scatmandoo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Baneblade from Astra Militarum section of Escalation of total value 575 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Imperial Guard and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I admit it already has paint on but I plan a full re-paint and complete colour change.

I have a old picture but if needed I can get another newer.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/chrisburnett2010/geekery/20141225_132703.jpg

I our_baz rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 4 ogryns, 5 bullgryns (2 with brute shields), 1 priest and 1 commissar (w/ power sword) from Codex: Astra Militarum of total value 500 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_72518_9307_554257.jpg

Orgyns (sorry poor photo hands little shaky need to lay off the coffee!)

gallery_72518_9307_252505.jpg
Bullgryns (2 w/brute shield)

gallery_72518_9307_312380.jpg

Priest and Commissar (w/power sword) (Commissar looks like normal officer but will be painted to represent a commissar)
Let the bodies hit the floor.

Completed Shots:

Bullgryns:

gallery_72518_9307_171148.jpg

Ogryns:

gallery_72518_9307_262326.jpg

Commissar:

gallery_72518_9307_10047.jpg

Priest:

gallery_72518_9307_286398.jpg

I, Commissar Elmo of the 711th Cadian Combined Arms Brigade, do solemnly swear this oath on my honour as a member of The God Emperors Commissariat that I vow to complete the following for E TENEBRAE LUX :

1 x Hellhammer with 2 sponsons (HB/Lascannon) and a pintle mounted Heavy Stubber @ 595pts

gallery_62353_10396_149612.jpg

Vanaheim Pattern Medusa Battery consisting of 3 x Medusa siege guns with Dozer blades @ 145pts each

gallery_62353_10396_227437.jpg

1 x Hydra with Dozer blade @ 85pts

gallery_62353_10053_4906.jpg

For a first vow total of 1115pts

May The Emperor have mercy on my soul if I fail.... I know the Lord Commissar will not!

I UltraRich  AstraMilitarumRich once again will try really hard not to paint at the pace of a snail and rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Commander Yarrick from Codex: Astra Militarum of total value 145 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

At the end of the day painting guard has got to be less fiddly than painting blue/gold/white.........

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_4169_zpsgvbdqhea.jpg  

++Loading Encrypted Message++

++Attention: Clearance Level Needed...Cyan++

++Clearance Level Accepted++

++Message Dated: 0330015.M3++

++Message Sender: Father Mehman the Scribe

++Message Recipient: Imperial Guard Delegation MkIV++

++Message Contents: Audio- Playback Now?++

(shuffling of papers as if preparing for speech. Slight feedback and white noise)

"I don't care what the woman said, Piotr. The "Grox Issue" has been handled."

(muffled speech, unintelligible)

"No, no no. That was the regiment's grox to do with as we saw fit-"

(muffled interruption, unintelligible)

"It doesn't make any difference if the boys wanted to name it and make it our mascot."

(more unintelligible speech)

"Well tell that to the schoolchildren who- wait. Is this thing ready yet?"

(slight feedback after three taps on receiver)

"You'll be excommunicated one day, Piotr, and I'll make sure of it!"

(clearing of throat, pause)

"Most benevolent and stalwart defenders; it has been brought to my attention that certain forces are needed, now more than ever, in our fight against the insidious Forces of Chaos. The 93rd Ostheim Regiment, 7th Company, is ready and willing to see that this dispersement of force is met upon the foes of the almighty God-Emperor. To this end, a heroic and noble Freeblade Knight Errant has vowed his services and plans to be ready on or before 0583015.M3 to depart for the front lines.

In that, we all hope and know this Emperor-blessed warrior will slay hundreds, perhaps three hundred seventy- nay, thousands in His name. So mote it be for the Liber."

++Message Ends++

++Thought for the Day: The lot of courage is to be sacrificed upon the altar of battle++

++Loading Encrypted Pict File++

++Accessing...++

med_gallery_83709_10466_109111.jpg

++Saving Encrypted Pict File to Cogitator Psi~09/15++

I SW1 enter the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Stormlord with a pair of sponson (lascannon + t/l heavy flamers) on behalf of the Imperial Guard of total value 530pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/SW1-SWC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpstrnvtpy8.jpg

(Edited in the points cheers Toxichobbit)

Edit with completed pics:

gallery_25187_10769_632455.jpg

gallery_25187_10769_572708.jpg

gallery_25187_10769_82907.jpg

I, CoffeeGrunt, do hereby vow to uphold the honour of the 4th Tarosian Regiment, by committing to the painting of my Heavy Tank Division totaling 1315 points, on behalf of the Imperial Guard. In success, I shall bring prosperity and power to our empire. In failure, only ruination and shame.

The vow is as follows:

Heavy Tank Division: (1315)

Baneblade 635 (Escalation)
Four Lascannon Sponsons
Heavy Stubber

Macharius Vanquisher 385 (Imperial Armour 1: 2nd Edition)
Sponson Heavy Bolters

Destroyer Tank Hunter 175 (Imperial Armour 1: 2nd Edition)
Heavy Stubber

Leman Russ Eradicator 120 (Codex: Astra Militarum)
Hull Heavy Bolter

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/WP_20150430_23_20_24_Pro.jpg

Though the task may be great and the road before me daunting, may the Emperor guide my hand as I forge my way forth into this trial!

The Armoured might of the Imperial Guard comes forth to crush its enemies in righteous fury.

Carry on men and make the Commissariat proud.

I Marshal Argos rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Macharius Vanquisher for a value of 385 Points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Battle Group 82 and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oath-breaker until the year-end.

The first WIP shot has now been added!!

DSCN5799.JPG

I Marshal Argos rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Macharius Vanquisher for a value of 385 Points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Battle Group 82 and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oath-breaker until the year-end.

Race ya! :P

Race ya! tongue.png

That is what the Commissariat like to see - the rank and file pushing each other to excel...

Race ya! tongue.png

That is what the Commissariat like to see - the rank and file pushing each other to excel...

Does that mean more time for tea and biscuits in the command bunker?

Just looking at the volumes of pledges we need to go for 100% completion.

Remember, we are fighting alongside the Mechanicus, Inquisition, Grey Knights, Sororitas and Asssassionrum, so you need to take their vows into account too. The Mechanicus in particular seems quite busy this year (compared to last) including a Warlord Class God-Machine :).

I Toxichobbit rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Commissar from Codex Astra Millitarum of total value 50 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Cadian 61st and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Commissar - 50pts

Bolt pistol, power fist, frag & krak grenades, flak armour.

Initial Picture

gallery_61651_10755_4155.jpg

Archived