+++Blood Angels Outpost+++

+++BLOOD ANGELS OUTPOST+++

gallery_48988_15465_43640.png

Welcome to the Blood Angels Outpost. Blood Angels belong to the “Adeptus Astartes” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

You can draw units from the following lists:

· Codex Blood Angels: All units

· Codex: Imperial Knights

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Space Marines:

o All units with the <Chapter> keyword

· Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

o All units from the Questor Imperialis list

o All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

· Index Imperium 2:

o All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS

Army lists are constantly updated through a number of publications: new Codices, Chapter Approved, White Dwarf, Forge World PDFs (even experimental ones), Errata, you name it. You must always make sure that you use the most recent list to “price” your units.

That said, the original Indices that were released at the dawn of the 40k 8thEdition, in some cases contain units that did not make it to the Codex (or any subsequent publication). In that case you may still use them and “price” them from the Index list. Note that this applies ONLY to the units that did not make it to the Codex. You may not use the Index to “price” units that appear in the Codex or any later publication. If in doubt, contact me to avoid confusion.

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VII rules. You can find a link below:

THE RULES OF ETL VII CAN BE FOUND HERE

Also, please take the time to go through the Spirit of the ETL to give you an insight of the “unwritten” rules. You can find the link below:

THE SPIRIT OF THE ETL

+++FOR THE ANGEL AND THE EMPEROR!+++

gallery_48988_15465_43640.png

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS (alphabetical order)

Arkhanist: Vow 1 (663) COMPLETE

BlackSky: Vow 1 (755) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (530) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (81) COMPLETE

BluejayJunior: Vow 1 (499) COMPLETE

BrotherAetherick: Vow 1 (586)

Brother Lemartes: Vow 1 (1,013) COMPLETE

bushman101: Vow 1 (251) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (111) COMPLETE

Charlo: Vow 1 (79) COMPLETE

Cleon: Vow 1 (828) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (524) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (637) COMPLETE

CommDante: Vow 1 (1,029)

Demoulius: Vow 1 (507) COMPLETE

dice4thedicegod: Vow 1 (358) COMPLETE

Dont-Be-Haten: Vow 1 (426) COMPLETE

Hintzy: Vow 1 (142) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (170) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (120) COMPLETE

Indefragable: Vow 1 (1,622) COMPLETE

Jevsa: Vow 1 (216) COMPLETE

Kaese: Vow 1 (1,387)

keeblerartillery: Vow 1 (636) COMPLETE

Leonaides: Vow 1 (527) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (628) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (408) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (1,120) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (205) COMPLETE

Lynnean: Vow 1 (2,776)

Majkhel: Vow 1 (864) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (891) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (1,189) COMPLETE

Mordas: Vow 1 (452) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (423) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (311) COMPLETE

Mostwanted: Vow 1 (297) COMPLETE

MrYellow: Vow 1 (2,000) - TITAN COMPLETE | Vow 2 (956) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (400) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (318) COMPLETE

Ornithologist: Vow 1 (1,223)

planefall: Vow 1 (156)

Reclusiarch Jolemai: Vow 1 (194) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (930) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (127) COMPLETE

RedemptionNL: Vow 1 (105) COMPLETE

redshadow: Vow 1 (1,446)

sfPanzer: Vow 1 (599)

Silas7: Vow 1 (855) COMPLETE

Slothysaur: Vow 1 (888) COMPLETE

SnorriSnorisson: Vow 1 (428) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (393) COMPLETE

spagunk: Vow 1 (134) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (194) COMPLETE

Spyros: Vow 1 (224) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (340) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (325) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (75) COMPLETE

The4thHorseman: Vow 1 (436)

Thoridon: Vow 1 (2,135) COMPLETE | Vow (524) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (92) COMPLETE

Zebulon: Vow 1 (1,397) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (595) COMPLETE

Zephaniah Adriyen: Vow 1 (437) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (165) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (90) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (95) COMPLETE

OOC

Captain Artago: Vow 1

Checks date...

Checks time...

Checks date again...

Confused that no other vows are in already...

Ho-hum, tally-ho and all that whatnot!

I Leonaides rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 4 primaris lieutenants (3 power sword/1 stock) and 2 captains with jump packs (1 th/combi melta and 1 relic axe) of total value 527pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Edit - vow image undercoated:

gallery_19254_15444_157136.jpg

Edited by Leonaides

I Kaese rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 14 models (listed below) of total value 1387pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Astorath 105pts

Brother Corbulo 83pts

Captain Tycho 85pts

Chief librarian Mephiston 160pts

Lemartes 100pts

The Sanguinor 150pts

Chaplain (inferno pistol) 79pts

Chaplain in terminator armour (Storm bolter) 92pts

Librarian (Force stave, Plasma pistol) 101pts

Librarian (Force axe, bolt pistol, jump pack) 122pts

Librarian (Force sword, bolt pistol) 96pts

Lieutenant (Chainsword, hand flamer, jump pack) 79pts

Lieutenant (Bolt pistol, power sword) 64pts

Lieutenant (Combi-plasma) 71pts

Total 1387pts

gallery_104948_14179_88716.jpeg

gallery_104948_14179_138972.jpeg

Edited by Kaese

I, Lynnean, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 112 models (listed below) of total value 2776 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Captain with bolter & chainsword

Libby with stave + bolter

Sanguinary priest with bolt pistol

Chaplain with bolter

2x lieutenant with bolter

Company ancient

3x10 tacticals with lascannon & plasmagun

3x10 tacticals with heavy flamer & flamer

2x10 tacticals with missile launcher & melta

1x10 tacticals with missile launcher & plasmagun

1x10 tacticals with heavy bolter & flamer

Libby dread with heavy flamer

Libby dread with storm bolter

Siege dread with twin lascannon & inferno cannon

Mortis dread with 2x missile launcher

Smashcaptain

Totaling 2776 points

I, Zebulon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 13 models (listed below) of total value 1559pts 1397pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Commander Dante

Astorath the Grim

Brother Corbulo

Chief Librarian Mephiston

Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost

1st Captain in Terminator Armour, Thunder Hammer + Storm Bolter

2nd Captain, Plasma Pistol + Relic Blade

3rd Captain, Power Fist + Relic Blade

4th Captain, Jump Pack, Thunder Hammer + Storm Shield

6th Captain, Plasma Pistol + Power Maul

8th Captain, Jump Pack + Power Axe

9th Captain, Combi-Plasma

10th Captain, Bolter + Relic Blade

Total of 1559pts edit: I have it on good authority that thanks to Chapter Approved points reductions, my Vow is actually 1397pts. This sort of thing would matter more to me if I ever got a game in...

Edit2: please note the following “before” images. Any paint already on these models (notably Corbulo’s legs) will be returned to a flat primer in the next few minutes. Also please note that the unbased models will be given one of the bases seen below...

1mSKYw1.jpg

wVR3pkW.jpg

5a1OWWQ.jpg

Edit 3: For the avoidance of doubt and in case Semper requires it, here is a “before” picture with all my Vow 1 minis returned to a flat primer coat prior to painting:

BLEE1lE.jpg

Edited by Zebulon

Bloody greetings, fellow followers of Khorne! Yeah, you know who you are! :teehee:

My best wishes to all of you, on the three productive months. Happy painting everybody!

You know when you 're doing something right and winning, when the enemy just can't stomach the fact you haven't fallen and joined their side...

Good luck to you too Darnok!

I Majkhel rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 14 models (listed below) of total value of 864pts, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

- 1x Captain (Jump Pack, Thunder hammer, Storm shield)
- 1x Librarian Dreadnought (Furioso fist, Force Halberd, Heavy flamer)
- 1x 3-man Aggressor squad (Auto Boltsorm gauntlets, Fragstorm grenade launchers)
- 1x 3-man Inceptor squad (Plasma exterminators)
- 1x 5-man Hellblaster squad (Plasma incinerators)
- 1x Vindicator (Hunter-killer missile, Storm bolter)

Total value: 864pts
med_gallery_105306_14251_5109.jpg

I'm busy covering my fingers in super glue, first vow to come at some point next week.

I'll be doing the same today, I'll also need to have fellow frater double check my points as I do not own any Chapter Approves and Battle Scribe is unreliable. Don't want all that hard work be disqualified ;)

I'm busy covering my fingers in super glue, first vow to come at some point next week.

I'll be doing the same today, I'll also need to have fellow frater double check my points as I do not own any Chapter Approves and Battle Scribe is unreliable. Don't want all that hard work be disqualified ;)

Bring it on!

No problem, we can count it for you :)

I'll be doing the same today, I'll also need to have fellow frater double check my points as I do not own any Chapter Approves and Battle Scribe is unreliable. Don't want all that hard work be disqualified :wink:

Bring it on!

No problem, we can count it for you :smile.:

I'll have the same problem too, anyone know what a Lucis Warhoud with Turbo Laser Destroyer and Vulcan Mega Bolter comes out at?

Bring it on!

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if someone double checked my point tally too, as it’s based on the 8e Codex (paper copy) so if any points values have changed I might be in trouble :ph34r:

Bring it on!

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if someone double checked my point tally too, as it’s based on the 8e Codex (paper copy) so if any points values have changed I might be in trouble :ph34r:

They could well have from Chapter approved.

Great effort so far brothers!

Jolemai will probably kill me if I don't vow for the section so I'll take stock and see what we can do :wink: I mean, I don't even *really* have a smash captain!

Never mind Jolemai - think of what the Master of Recruits will do... Only in death does duty end!

OK guys, given the preparation I've seen I expect a surge in participation levels, because so far you've addressed the low average vow that plagued last year (demanding insane completion rates to come on top) but participation is a bit behind. I know we're only talking the first hours of the event, so yeah, early days yet... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Zephaniah Adriyen, Chapter Master of the Crimson and Auric Knights, Dark Lord of the Fallen Sixth, Fabricator-General of Forge World Ragnarus, Warmaster of the Rotting Hand, Princeps of House Astor, Daemon Knight Lord of the Traitors of Leviathan, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete:

One Lieutenant w/Power Sword and Plasma Pistol,

One Captain in Gravis Armor w/Power Sword and Boltstorm Gauntlet,

One Captain w/Hand Flamer and Chainsword,

Five Primaris Intercessors w/Bolt Rifles and one Chainsword,

Five Tactical Marines w/four Boltguns and one Missile Launcher,

of total value 437 pts. on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. For Sanguinius and the Omnissiah, brothers!

Edit: forgot the pictures. Please ignore the Librarian in the one picture. Might vow him if I can find a suitable Force Axe head, but not until then.

med_gallery_137555_15490_888145.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15490_858283.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15490_49029.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15490_529387.jpg

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen

I BlackSky rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels forum and vow to complete 13 models: 

1 Mephiston, Lord of Death

1 Librarian Dreadnought, w. Furioso force halberd, Furioso fist and Storm bolter

5 Death Company, w. Jump Packs, Bolters, 3 Chainswords and 2 Power swords

5 Hellblasters, w. Plasma Incinerators

1 Predator, w. Twin Lascannon and 2 Lascannons

QRfLwib.jpg

A total value 755pts.

To be finished on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Cleon rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Blood Angels and vow to complete 22 models (listed below) of total value of 828pts, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

- 1x Phobos Captain
- 1x Phobos Librarian

- 1x Phobos Lieutenant
- 2x 3-man Suppressor squads
- 1x 3-man Eliminator squad
- 1x 10-man Infiltrator squad

Total value: 828pts

I also pledge to check my camera settings before taking any in progress/completion shots, but trust me, the picture below would have been crisp if the models were a dragonfly outside on a sunny day...

start.jpg