+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_02_BA.jpg

Welcome to ETL IV and the Blood Angels Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Blood Angels!

The rules of ETL IV can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, I will not update your status.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.

You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Forum_Header_02_BA.jpg

BLOOD ANGELS - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
The list is alphabetical.

Akylas | Vow 1 (91) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (355) COMPLETE
Americanzero | Vow 1 (140) COMPLETE
Airman1227 | Vow 1 (185) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (125) COMPLETE
Ashriel | Vow 1 (1,330)
Atriedes | Vow 1 (275) COMPLETE
Aquilanus | Vow 1 (405)
Auberon | Vow 1 (310) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (240) COMPLETE
Boudan | Vow 1 (335) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (120) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (115) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (130) COMPLETE
Brother Angelus | Vow 1 (155) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (940)
Brother Inritz | Vow 1 (1,335)
BrotherJim | Vow 1 (495) COMPLETE
Bukimimaru | Vow 1 (510) COMPLETE
bushman101 | Vow 1 (760) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (530) COMPLETE
Callousness | Vow 1 (255) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (215) COMPLETE
captain Angel | Vow 1 (1,625) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (860) COMPLETE
captainhelion | Vow 1 (768)
Captain Orpheo | Vow 1 (750)
ChapelXIII | Vow 1 (385) COMPLETE
ChaplainMikey | Vow 1 (230) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (35) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (150) COMPLETE
Charlo | Vow 1 (145) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (605) COMPLETE
Closet Skeleton | Vow 1 (385) COMPLETE
CorbuloDIY | Vow 1 (3,000)
deathspectersgt7 | Vow 1 (625) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (130) COMPLETE
Dolchiate Remembrancer | Vow 1 (764)
Dosjetka | Vow 1 (480)
Evicerator | Vow 1 (255)
evildrcheese | Vow 1 (215) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (160) COMPLETE
Fahlnor | Vow 1 (1,110) COMPLETE
Father Mapple | Vow 1 (160) COMPLETE
gav1892 | Vow 1 (690) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (575) COMPLETE
Gaweda | Vow 1 (1,320)
Gondow | Vow 1 (735)
Grazcruzk | Vow 1 (686) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (660) COMPLETE
GrunTeufel | Vow 1 (910)
Herald of Sanguinius | Vow 1 (220) COMPLETE
J-smuv | Vow 1 (240) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (455) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (425) COMPLETE
JamesI | Vow 1 (226)
Jaymz | Vow 1 (195)
jifel | Vow 1 (647) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (665) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (150) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (105) COMPLETE
jikof | Vow 1 (610) COMPLETE
Jolemai | Vow 1 (413) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (536) COMPLETE
Just4uCupCake | Vow (1,685) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (3,000) COMPLETE
Inquisitor Eisenhorn | Vow 1 (215) COMPLETE
Keeblerartillery | Vow 1 (700)
Keravnos | Vow 1 (946) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (875) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (1,115) COMPLETE
Kyle_Haydon | Vow 1 (560)
Leonaides | Vow 1 (295)
Leviathus | Vow 1 (185) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (130) COMPLETE
Lost Soul 18 | Vow 1 (200)
Lostiris | Vow 1 (245) COMPLETE
Luca Pacioli | Vow 1 (45) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (35)
Lucumon | Vow 1 (61) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (465) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (70) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (135) COMPLETE
LutherMax | Vow 1 (146) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (132) COMPLETE
Makkeru | Vow 1 (420) COMPLETE
Mandaloriano | Vow 1 (727) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (870) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (465) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (338) COMPLETE
Marine7312000 | Vow 1 (930) COMPLETE
Master of Asgard | Vow 1 (847)
Midnight Angel | Vow 1 (610)
Ming | Vow 1 (650) COMPLETE
Mozley | Vow 1 (310) COMPLETE
Musketeer12 | Vow 1 (1,260)
Nova_cron | Vow 1 (400)
Orogen | Vow 1 (395)
Ovidius Incertus | Vow 1 (1,549) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (145) COMPLETE
Paikis | Vow 1 (200)
PallySteve | Vow 1 (175) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (400)
Psychodough | Vow 1 (55) COMPLETE
shandwen | Vow 1 (1,355)
SnorriSnorrison | Vow 1 (356) COMPLETE
sockwithaticket | Vow 1 (365) COMPLETE
SlangWhanger | Vow 1 (595) COMPLETE
Spagunk | Vow 1 (160) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (200) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (215) COMPLETE
The4thHorseman | Vow 1 (100) COMPLETE
Theduke08 | Vow 1 (75) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (455)
The Milkman of Baal | Vow 1 (130) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (490) COMPLETE
TheSauce | Vow 1 (185) COMPLETE
The Unseen | Vow 1 (390)
Threefiddy | Vow 1 (200) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (546) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (580) COMPLETE
Throne Bearer | Vow 1 (470)
Tortura | Vow 1 (255) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (140) COMPLETE
Vahouth | Vow 1 (356) COMPLETE
Vyshez | Vow 1 (393)
xmercx | Vow 1 (390) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (265) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (240) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (95) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (155) COMPLETE

I Jolemai rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one TDA Captain and seven Sanguinary Guard additionally armed with a plasma pistol, inferno pistol, chapter banner, power fist and death masks from Codex:Blood Angels of total value 413 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to my Legion, Chapter, her Successors and her for a and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is fully completed. That shall be my penitence.

gallery_62972_9848_510578.jpg

WIP Thread

I Akylas rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Sanguinary Priest with Bolt Pistol, Power Sword and Jump Pack from Codex Blood Angels of total value 91 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and all their Scions and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

First update

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306913-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-blood-angels-strategium/?p=4029911

vow complete!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306913-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-blood-angels-strategium/page-26?do=findComment&comment=4099984

I DSS7 rise to the challenge of E Tenebra Lux and vow to complete 2 Tac Squads 1 Terminator Assualt Squad from Codex Blood Angels at 625 Points on or before Aug 1st, 2015.Success will bring eternal Glory to the Angels Sanguine and Failure will doom me to bar badge of oathbreaker until the year end.

Combi-plasma-10
Power sword-15
Hvybolter-10
plasma gun-15
Inferno pistol-15
powerfist-25
Hvy Flamer-10
melta gun-10
Vetsgt x2-20

Hello! To those of you who don't know me, I love DIY armies. I have quite a few lurking in the dark recesses of my head and I'm also known for never being able to concentrate on one for a great length of time. It's also become a tradition of mine to do a little "This is the Liber Astartes" piece before every ETL now (for those of you who don't know what "This is the Liber Astartes" is, here is a Link. Bear in mind that it's 55 pages long, makes no sense whatsoever and is (for now) dormant sad.png

Within the confines of said topic "Aquilanus" has a...fractured mind consisting of many different aspects (i.e. the mind of a character from each of my ever increasing number of DIY's laugh.png )

Anyway...

This is the Liber Astartes ETL IV special

Aquilanus had heard the call. All Moderati had been given their brief already and were returning to their areas of responsibility. Olis, Conn and Ly had already dispersed, leaving him to argue with himself.

Well? Asked the First. where shall our loyalty lie this year?

Not with the Wolves The second answered quickly. I can do without the headache. No Wolf wizz this year

The First was disgruntled, but had to agree. I'm retired now. He said simply. The glory or failure can go to someone else this year.

Not the Dark Angels either. said the Second firmly. We are already in the Brotherhood of Angels Challenge. Some other time perhaps

The third voice was also firm. The Rainbow Warriors have had their turn. And we did well. So, who?

The two Sisters were silent, not willing to speak until it was evident that the others gave them no choice. We await the God-Emperor's sign.

You mean a new Codex said the Sixth voice unkindly. Bah!

Now, now. said the Seventh placatingly. There's no need for that. The Sons of Vulkan are unable to represent us either though. No models.

And the Bahltimyr Reavers find themselves in the same position as the Sons of Guilliman. We're out too.

Mirosa? The Dark Magos of the Bahltimyr Reavers let out a rude burst of data-cant. No.

That leaves the Inceptors for the Age of Darkness or the Sons of Cruor for the Blood Angels...

The Inceptor shrugged. The Sons of Cruor, then. He said non-committally. There's enough of them. They just need the incentive...

Yeah, but...Blue Blood Angels?! Is that even allowed?

Er, Lamenters?

Okay, if that's the general consensus...

Graaaaaaah! snarled the other 'Reaver.

Keep that psychopath in check will you?

Look, this is the 30th/40th Millennium. We're All Psychopaths.

Good point. Well, lets find that announcement then. Get this thing going! You've got the priority now Blue Blood!

Amidst a chorus of mental groans, Aquilanus went about to make his vow, rubbing his head every step of the way...

I Aquilanus rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Tactical Squad, one Sanguinary Priest and one Captain from Codex: Blood Angels to the total value of 405 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Sons of Cruor and the Liber Astartes. Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

It will also make me look even more of a pillock than I usually am laugh.png

Vow one break down (without points):

Tactical Squad: 10 Marines, Melta gun, Heavy Flamer, Grav Pistol, Veteran Sergeant, Power sword

Captain: Artificer armour, Jump pack, Inferno pistol relic blade

Sanguinary Priest

And the link to the first ETL post.

I Just4uCupCake rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Cerastus Knight Acheron, One Legion Fellblade, 10 man squad of tacical Terminators (4 with chain fists, 1 assault cannon, and 1 heavy flamer), Captain Karlaen, and A 5 man MeltacideSquad (2 inferno pistols and 2 meltaguns) of the total value of 1,685 points from Codex: Blood Angels, Imperial Armor Apocalypse, and The experimental Rules On forgeworld for the Knight acheron  found here http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/A/Acheron.pdf on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

WP 20150430 16 48 51 Pro[1]

WP 20150430 16 49 27 Pro[1]

WP 20150430 16 50 20 Pro[1]

WP 20150430 16 50 46 Pro[1]

WP 20150430 16 52 27 Pro[1]

I Marine7312000 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete an Astorath count-as, a Brother Corbulo counts-as, one Mephiston counts-as, one captain with artificer armour, combii-grav, auspex, and power axe; one Captain with artificer armour, storm shield, auspex, grav pistol, jump pack, and power sword; and one Gabriel Seth counts-as from Codex:Blood Angels of total value 930 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to my Legion, Chapter, her Successors and her for a and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is fully completed. That shall be my penitence.

IMG 20150507 182511708

IMG 20150507 182421997

IMG 20150507 182335126

IMG 20150507 182239669

IMG 20150507 182202413

IMG 20150507 182608626

I Shandwen rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 2x LRC with multimeltas, 2x tri-laz predators, 1x demios plasma predator, 1x librarian dreadnaught, and 2x furioso dreadnaughts with heavy flamers and frag cannons, from the Blood Angels codex and adeptus astares 2 vol 2 of total value 1355 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Ravens and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll take pictures tonight.

(Edit: I realize that I kinda goofed and wrote blood angels where I meant to list blood magpies... just my chqpter name...)

I Mandaloriano rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Five Assault Terminators (One Thunder hammer and storm shield, Four lightning claws), One ten man tactical squad (with Plasma Canon, flamer, plasma pistol and power sword), One ten man Assault squad without jump packs (with two flamers, hand flamer and lighting claw), One eight man devastator squad (with one PLasma Cannon) from Codex:Blood Angels of total value 727 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Angels Encarmine and all Blodd Angels succeros for a and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is fully completed. That shall be my penitence

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u573/mandaloriano/Angels%20Encarmine/IMG_1978_zpsmqszo4rp.jpg

I hope I won't regret this vow since this summer I will be moving at some point. 

I, JamesI, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a unit of bikes with 2 grav guns, a unit of 5 scouts with a heavy bolter and a unit of 6 scouts with a power sword for the sergeant from Codex Blood Angels of total value of 226 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Angels Vermillion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I would have liked to vow my 2 tactical squads, but sadly they are too far along on painting to count them for this.

Nova Angels reporting for duty.

I Xmercx answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [1 Plasma Obliterator (230pts.) 1 Captain Karlaen (160 pts.) ] for the Nova Angels  [successor Chapter of the Blood Angels ] of total value [390 pts] on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to [All the Sons of Sanguinius] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

pics as always will be in my W.i.P thread found here (pic up soonish): http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-7

Remember folks, completion rate is the big key this year.  Do not over reach yourselves going for a few extra points.

I j-smuv rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete three Landspeeders with HB/AC from the Blood Angels Codex of total value 240pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lamenters and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/1/a/9/0/600_436926800.jpeg

I bushman101 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

Cpt Karlaen, Cassor the Damned, Terminators (8, 1 chain fist, assault cannon), and a Tact squad (5, vet Sgt with fist, meltagun)

from Blood Angels of total value 760 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

My painting thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306948-bushman101s-etl-vow-2015/

Off to a great start the Blood Angels! Will ETL IV be the inflection point? 

PLEASE NOTE: when you get the before pics PLEASE edit them (or link them)  in your initial vow post so we get everything in one place. Thanks.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Off to a great start the Blood Angels! Will ETL IV be the inflection point?

PLEASE NOTE: when you get the before pics PLEASE edit them (or link them) in your initial vow post so we get everything in one place. Thanks.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Of course we're off to a good start, we have Initiative 5 on the charge!

Also, vow updated to include starting WIP:

I Jolemai rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one TDA Captain and seven Sanguinary Guard additionally armed with a plasma pistol, inferno pistol, chapter banner, power fist and death masks from Codex:Blood Angels of total value 413 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to my Legion, Chapter, her Successors and her for a and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is fully completed. That shall be my penitence.

gallery_62972_9848_510578.jpg

I LutherMax rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack, Valour's Eddge and Fury of Baal from Codex Blood Angels of total value 146 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Priest.jpg

The first of hopefully the full five vows from me!

I, Spagunk, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Captain Karlean from Blood Angels of total value 160 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/spagunk/20150501_110441.jpg

I Gondow rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 5 tactical Terminators, 2 chain fists and a cyclone missile launcher, Karlaen, 5 Death Company w. Jump Pack, 3 Power Fists, 4 Infernus Pistols, 3 Thunder Hammers from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 735 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the 9th Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Pics are in sig.

I, sockwithaticket, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Chief Librarian Samkiel (Mephiston) and The Revenant (Cypher) from Codex: Blood Angels and  Dataslate - Cypher, total value  365  points, on or before August 1st 2015. Success will bring eternal glory and failure will condemn me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/5/1/710121_sm-.JPG

Archived